What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

@Mhmoud

10 mins ago lol Israel just walked right into a trap.
To be honest, I hate both sides of this.
But let them fight it out. I'd love to hear about Israeli planes being plucked out of the sky, as well as ballistic missiles flying all over the place.
On Al Jazeera there was urgent news that Assad's army was sending rockets to targets across the border.
With all the escalations going on in Syria in the past few days, it might lead to something like WW1 style WW3, but just with mobility. Nobody moves by much and everybody damages one another.
In all this, the only loser is the Syrian people.

they were actually moving out from syrian airspace to israeli airspace but brought down.is this the capability of iaf? i think they are useless.useless can't dodge a missile.what a shame! i wonder whether they were using afterburners or not? it was very easy to dodge with full afterburners but they got no skills.useless pilots.

They get new European citizenship man.
But let them fight it out. I'd love to hear about Israeli planes being plucked out of the sky, as well as ballistic missiles flying all over the place.
On Al Jazeera there was urgent news that Assad's army was sending rockets to targets across the border.
With all the escalations going on in Syria in the past few days, it might lead to something like WW1 style WW3, but just with mobility. Nobody moves by much and everybody damages one another.

Post #79 has a confirmation link read it just poste 15 mins ago. It clearly says more Israeli jets hit.
It's sputnik... better take "The Staline Times post" as a reliable source...
So yeah NO reports of other downed jets or casualties... Awaiting "true" sources.

Yes I know it kinda is an insensitive comment from me in some respects. But it has potential to maybe bring good. War is never good.
They lose their homes, their money, their culture, their lives.
Please don't ever think that somebody moving because of war to a better place ever wanted to move. They're all Syrians at heart.

@HannibalBarca

Time to relax and enjoy the show for once. All I care about are our civilian brothers and sisters in Syria. For all I care Israel and the Al-Assad regime and their minions can go to hell.

27655338_1840814815969102_7507357998473317664_n.jpg

27750759_1181507315319403_7781842388782592551_n.jpg

Interesting development to put it mildly.

Good. Let the two troublemakers kill each other off in Syria. Win-win situation. The Syrian opposition should take note of this and advance further post Turkish-intervention against the stateless Kurdish terrorists in Afrin and especially elsewhere since Afrin is tiny.

The useless and incompetent Al-Assad regime should liberate the Golan Heights (Syrian and Arab land). It's been over 40 years of Israeli occupation. Only Arab land under occupation other than parts of Palestine proper. If they do that I will turn into a semi Al-Assad fanboy. However that useless regime can only dream about it.

They are only good at carpet bombing their own people, cities, towns, starving them, torturing them to death and gassing them while making pathetic threats to Turkey, KSA, Jordan and even, yes, Israel. The same Israel that has routinely been violating, bombing and killing them for 7 years.

:lol:

Spot on my Libyan brother. Let them eliminate each other. Serves humanity well. As I see it Al-Assad regime and Zionists are two sides of the same coin. The difference being that Al-Assad dynasty has even more Muslim lives on his account and him (Bashar) being a world-champion in killing HIS own people. At least Zionists are not this wicked but both are trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
One missile or fighter jet looking thing was also shared a few posts ago on this thread.
It's sputnik... better take "The Staline Times post" as a reliable source...
So yeah NO reports of other downed jets or casualties... Awaiting "true" sources.

@HannibalBarca

Time to relax and enjoy the show for once. All I care about are our civilian brothers and sisters in Syria. For all I care Israel and the Al-Assad regime and their minions can go to hell.

27655338_1840814815969102_7507357998473317664_n.jpg

27750759_1181507315319403_7781842388782592551_n.jpg

Interesting development to put it mildly. Let us see. Good riddance and I am no fan of the Al-Assad regime.

Good. Let the two cancers kill each other off in Syria. Win-win situation. The Syrian opposition should take note of this and advance further post Turkish-intervention against the stateless Kurdish terrorist monkeys in Afrin and especially elsewhere since Afrin is tiny.

The useless and incompetent Al-Assad regime should liberate the Golan Heights (Syrian and Arab land). It's been over 40 years of Israeli occupation. Only Arab land under occupation other than parts of Palestine proper. If they do that I will turn into a semi Al-Assad fanboy. However that useless regime can only dream about it.

:lol:

I don't care either... they can kill each other...
But... I just wanted to keep "real" sources for thsi thread... otherwise it will be a d*ck measuring contest.

Apparently one thing is certain that both sides have carried out high frequency attacks and counter attacks on each other in a short span of time.

Israeli has been violating Syrian as well as Lebonese sovereignty for years while bombing Syrian forces trying to fight terrorist groups, while Israel itself has been aiding Al-Quida militants (former head of Mossad admitted to it in a video interview). That is why some here are 'jumping'.

Furthermore, most of the time Israel has launched missiles from Lebonon into Syria, some have been shot down. The times Israeli jets entered Syrian airspace they would plan it out carefully by flying at night, low and very fast. They likely also flew the least dangerous route to avoid radars and missiles.

This time the Syrians apparently did what Israeli is known for, they appear to have carefully used a drone to bait Israeli aircraft to shoot it down, then Syrian air defenses were ready and positioned.

What a masterstroke. They got trapped like a rat.

Back
Top Bottom