What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

Sorry,but people jumping here is hilarious.

It's been 7 years that the Israelis are entering Syrian's airspace and destroying entire Syrian army targets (air defenses,installations etc),even in front of the Russians. And you are jumping because the Syrians (or whoever) responded 7 years late....
You must be seriously hurt to write this. Condolences to you on downing of planes.

Okay we will just be apologetic towards Israel? Does that satisfy you?

LOL man this is just fantastic news. Now let's see how tough IDF is. Will they fly any missions or only launch missiles?

One can only imagine if S-200 did this kind of damage what the S-300 and S-400 would be capable of.
Israeli forces are pretty coward , a good slap up their wrist and they will curl back to their corners whimpering.

All of this looks like trap by resistance forces for Israel
I am sure now that we prepared and managed current situation and Israeli is playing in the game which we wrote its laws.
Israel is bombing empty bases while they are getting strong answers by resistance.
Resistance will get back Golan heights in future like what it did in south Lebanon.

I think its a Israeli drama to shoot down its jet to face weak Assad army.

How strange both jets down and pilots ejected in safe areas (Jordan is safe as much as Israel is safe for them).

What is the range of S-200? The F-16 was intercepted over Golan the distance is further from South Damascus. can any one update on the range of S-200?

I think its a Israeli drama to shoot down its jet to face weak Assad army.

How strange both jets down and pilots ejected in safe areas (Jordan is safe as much as Israel is safe for them).

It is no drama the Syrians are openly claiming they shot it down. Israeli's were hiding it.

now they will use Mossad to do dirty things as always
Mossad is already doing what it can in Syria there is nothing new MOSSAD can do.

Back
Top Bottom