What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

2 planes down folks. Whoever thought that payback wasn't coming after the Russia fighter downing was living in a cave. Invincibility claims shredded to pieces. Now let's see what the Zionists are made out of.

I think Israel has closed down it's airspace for retaliation?
Israel tried the second wave of Attacks but they were repelled Now reports are suggesting Israel don't want escalation. Syrian Army has long range missiles that can also hit Israeli cities If Israel targets Damascus. Currently Israel fire on border area and Syria is firing rockets on military sites. Entering Damascus will be a fools play by Israel. We all are seeing what S-200 is doing and S-400 is a different story.

2 planes down folks. Whoever thought that payback wasn't coming after the Russia fighter downing was living in a cave.
I think the drone was a bait to get Israeli's in Air.

Israel tried the second wave of Attacks but they were repelled Now reports are suggesting Israel don't want escalation. Syrian Army has long range missiles that can also hit Israeli cities If Israel targets Damascus. Currently Israel fire on border area and Syria is firing rockets on military sites. Entering Damascus will be a fools play by Israel. We all are seeing what S-200 is doing and S-400 is a different story.

I think the drone was a bait to get Israeli's in Air.

This will send a message far and beyond.

next comes europe. And I think they will choose Russia as their friend.

Syria started to defend its Air Space now, American A$$ will be on fire but what they can do other tehn using terrorists rebels..

LOL watch how the American slaves defend their Zionist friends. Grab your popcorn folks. I can't wait for that orange bastard to get on phone with the other scum.

:lol::lol::rofl: They are calling it a crash. LMAO. Expect American Israeli w*hoore media to parrot same line.

Fvck Dawn. This is a veritable arm of India.

The implications are grave folks. This war has taken a whole new dimension. The Zionists just got gobsmacked. This will really hurt the Zionists. Stabbed them where it hurts them most. A stain that IDF will never recover from. All the tough and arrogant talk amounting to air. Just like Zionist friend India who also backstabbed the Zionists at the UN vote LOL Both highly deserving of each other.

:-)
So, Abu Ivanka Al Ameriki will come to help Zionists.

Assad should have been shooting these flying rats out of the sky long ago...

better late then never I guess.

The line in the sand has finally been drawn. if a rat airplane manages to escape Syrian airspace after aggression. Occupied Palestinian airspace is no longer safe either.

FIRST CONGRATS TO IRAN & SYRIA
SECOND THIS IS REALLY A DREAM COME TRUE ITS NOT EASY TO SHOOT DOWN A IAF PLANE THEY THE BEST
THIRD TIME TO LAUGH AND FUN AND DANCE LOL
FOURTH ITS WELL PLAN TRAPPED AND A JOINT OPERATION WELL DONE AND A AMBUSH
FIFTH THEY THE IAF WILL LIE ABOUT EVERY THING WILL ADMIT ONLY ONE WAS HIT AND DOWN
6th even though not down i guess many planes were hit also
7th Iaf admitted there was a lot of anti aircraft firing so this makes scenes that many got hit damaged

The implications are grave folks. This war has taken a whole new dimension. The Zionists just got gobsmacked. This will really hurt the Zionists. Stabbed them where it hurts them most. A stain that IDF will never recover from. All the tough and arrogant talk amounting to air. Just like Zionist friend India who also backstabbed the Zionists at the UN vote LOL Both highly deserving of each other.

To regain their ego and claim that 100 non jews for one jew killed.. they really have to destroy S-400 batteries and associated Russian air defense personnel.. lolllll..

Abb tou judgement day tak intezaar karna parega..

Back
Top Bottom