What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

This illegitimate terrorist Jew state shouldn't be called Israel. As He was a very pious prophet of God. And these people commit slaughter of innocent people in his name.

Reason why Israel backed off from Syria.
Threat from Putin.

Events

Telephone conversation with Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu
Vladimir Putin had a telephone conversation with Prime Minister of the State of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu.

February 10, 2018
21:40
The discussion focused on the actions of the Israeli Air Force, which has carried out missile strikes in Syria.

The President of Russia spoke out in favour of avoiding any steps that could lead to a new round of confrontation, which would be dangerous for everyone in the region.

Reason why Israel backed off from Syria.
Threat from Putin.

Events

Telephone conversation with Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu
Vladimir Putin had a telephone conversation with Prime Minister of the State of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu.

February 10, 2018
21:40
The discussion focused on the actions of the Israeli Air Force, which has carried out missile strikes in Syria.

The President of Russia spoke out in favour of avoiding any steps that could lead to a new round of confrontation, which would be dangerous for everyone in the region.

Israel is technologically advanced, but Russia is even more so. Russia builds jet engines. Israel can't. Russia > Israel. Israel doesn't do anything without Russia's say so.

images (10).jpeg

Dozens of killed Iranian thugs per 1 injured Israeli. And that was the most successful your operation in years.

P.S. And Hebrew on this poster is obviously a Google translate.
You're right. 4 Iranian massive airbases were completely destroyed by overwhelming Israeli power and 10.000 Iranian troops were killed in the action. meanwhile, 1 Israeli jet "crashed" over Israel as Iranians failed to shoot it down. 1 pilot had his hair blown in the air, as a result he is biting the sand to remodify his hairstyle.

We're just preparing for a mass funeral in Iran today.

So what happened? How come the jet got shot down inside Israeli airspace. Seems very odd.
Why odd? It's not like the distances between Israeli territory and their targets are hundreds of miles away; probably it's only a few dozen. The Israeli warplane was returning home when hit. Seems natural that it would crash in Israeli territory.

What an attention seeking post. Btw ur pilot wasnt killed if he was killed i would have cheered more. Not that i care about that terrorist assad, Not one bit, but seeing israeli arses banged is just another level of fun
And why do you feel it is "fun"? It's not like the Israelis are enemies of Pakistanis.

Israel is technologically advanced, but Russia is even more so. Russia builds jet engines. Israel can't. Russia > Israel. Israel doesn't do anything without Russia's say so.

Technology advance is not based on some product. The most technologically advanced country today is Germany, which does not produce jet engines.

Israel export treemap:

614px-Israel_Export_Treemap.jpg

Russia export treemap:

615px-Russia_Export_Treemap.png

Technology advance is not based on some product. The most technologically advanced country today is Germany, which does not produce jet engines.

Israel export treemap:

614px-Israel_Export_Treemap.jpg

Russia export treemap:

615px-Russia_Export_Treemap.png

Russia don't need to export anything. Russia first satellite in space, first space suits, first person in space, first probe on another planet, first remote controlled rover, first space station, first modular space station, first 3D thrust vector jet engines. Israel don't have anything like that.

As for Germany, it build EJ-200 jet engine.

Last edited:
Russia don't need to export anything. Russia first satellite in space, first person in space, first probe on another planet, first modular space station, 3D thrust vector jet engines. Israel don't have anything like that.
Russia heavily depends on export (of oil). Every time oil prices fall Russian ruble is collapsing. Low oil prices were the major reason for fall of USSR.

As for Germany, it build EJ-200 jet engine.
Only parts of engines. Israel produces parts of engines as well.

http://www.globes.co.il/en/article-...blades-technology-to-pratt-whitney-1000935745

Nowadays we live in global world and virtually every complex product is multinational. This is Boeing Dreamliner:

58a76fa801fe581c008b56b1-1200

Russia heavily depends on export (of oil). Every time oil prices fall Russian ruble is collapsing. Low oil prices were major reason for fall of USSR.

These days money is not physical. It created out of thin air. Technology is where it's at.

Why odd? It's not like the distances between Israeli territory and their targets are hundreds of miles away; probably it's only a few dozen. The Israeli warplane was returning home when hit. Seems natural that it would crash in Israeli territory.

And why do you feel it is "fun"? It's not like the Israelis are enemies of Pakistanis.
I have no enmity against people of israel as i also told u i have known jews people and they were nice ones but yeah i wont root for your military and its criminal acts.

I have no enmity against people of israel as i also told u i have known jews people and they were nice ones but yeah i wont root for your military and its criminal acts.

The young generation of Israelis are less racist than old timers like Netanyahu. Hopefully Likud loses power next year election.

Russia heavily depends on export (of oil). Every time oil prices fall Russian ruble is collapsing. Low oil prices were the major reason for fall of USSR.

Only parts of engines. Israel produces parts of engines as well.

http://www.globes.co.il/en/article-...blades-technology-to-pratt-whitney-1000935745

Nowadays we live in global world and virtually every complex product is multinational. This is Boeing Dreamliner:

58a76fa801fe581c008b56b1-1200

Thats just because production facilities are located in whichever country can provide the parts most cost efficient. Based on your logic. Apple and Sony are chinese

And when Israel's acts aren't "criminal" but praiseworthy? Ocean, Pakistanis are going to continue to have problems with corruption as long as they continue to trumpet words rather than use them to truthfully represent deeds in context.

Back
Top Bottom