What's new

Israeli crimes against humanity

Israeli, Americans and Indians are all the same, deceptive to the core, your societies are not a shining beacon of human civilization contray to the media drivvle they feed us, and never will be as the fundamental roots of your thinking is against the grain of morality and ethics which make us human.

Delve deeper and you can clearly see the dark underbelly of these societies and I am not surprised for them be allied as their values correspond to each other.

In the last century we only got 3 years which were free from war thanks to them, the world will not see peace until these countries are completely neutralized, muzzled and put down like a rabid dog.

It makes me sick to the stomach to think about the amount of attrocities they have carried out and any human being with an ounce of empthay of the suffering understands. Statistics below:

Since 1900, foreign casualties caused:

America - 1,641,000

Israel - 1,500,000

India - 1,000,000 to 2,000,000

These are all verifiable figures, this is genocide. You are the barbarians of modern civilization cloaked in the deceptive weave of humanism. Keep telling yourselves that you;'re not, watch your news channels and comfort yourselves you are human. You go to bed as a killer and wake up as a killer and when you justify it to yourselves you are virtually void of any human characterisitics. That is your reality.

Except for genocide in Bangladesh and constant suicide bombings in your on country right?

Yes but taliban, Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations use these same children as firecrackers and you guys claim it's part of "jihad". Hypocrisy at its best

Yes but this thread is about the numerous crimes the Israeli's are committing against Palestinian children.....care to comment on that if not you should leave this thread and start your own about Taliban cruelty

Yes but taliban, Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations use these same children as firecrackers and you guys claim it's part of "jihad". Hypocrisy at its best

Are you trying to be funny with this claim that terrorists only kill non Muslims. Its funny when some american talk about hypocrisy :D Trust me dude, No one can beat you in hypocrisy :)

Terrorist is someone who fights and kills innocent, rapes women and child abuses children from 3 to teenage girls/boys. So who is the terrorist? Israel engaged the war by capturing land, and Phalestinians had to fight for rights, which followed by war. So one side freedom fighters, now labeled terrorists on other side terrorists, labeled anti-terrorism forces. If they with draw their forces and give back the land they illegally captured, then I am sure 99% of the 'terrorists' will stop fighting for their rights.

663208297_small.jpg

who is the real terrorist now ?

Israel's aggressive acts regarding Palestine clearly demonstrated that their government lacks any real commitment to peace. Although the US government defends its favoritism for Israel as the "only democratic nation" in the region, when Palestine held democratic elections US rejected them as a democracy because they did not like the person/party they elected. Apparently, the outcomes of elections of every nation on earth are subject to the approval of the United States lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I
It makes me sick to the stomach to think about the amount of attrocities they have carried out and any human being with an ounce of empthay of the suffering understands. Statistics below:

America - 1,641,000

Israel - 1,500,000

These are all verifiable figures, this is genocide. You are the barbarians of modern civilization cloaked in the deceptive weave of humanism. Keep telling yourselves that you;'re not, watch your news channels and comfort yourselves you are human. You go to bed as a killer and wake up as a killer and when you justify it to yourselves you are virtually void of any human characterisitics. That is your reality.

You are correct dude. They can blame Osama for killing of innocent peoples in world war 1, and world war 2.

. Statistics below:

America - 1,641,000

Israel - 1,500,000

These are all verifiable figures, this is genocide.
These are pulled out of arse numbers. In fact Arabs killed far more Palestinians than Israel.

Black September in 1970
Karantina and Tal Zaatar 1976
Sabra and Shatila 1982
War of the camps 1985-1988

These are biggest massacres of the Palestinians and all done by the Arabs.

These are pulled out of arse numbers. In fact Arabs killed far more Palestinians than Israel.

Black September in 1970
Sabra and Shatila 1982

You can't justify your actions through other peoples actions which are similar, that does not make sense.

As I stated earlier these figures are verifiable and are vastly more than any other country in the world since 1900.

See my point people, fundamentally immoral to the core.

Black September in 1970
Sabra and Shatila 1982

Your claim is highly exaggerated and most of the massacres you claimed were religious wars and all of them pretty much instigated by your illegal state. anyways, ever heard of this guy: Baruch Goldstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And the massacres you are responsible for are nowhere near the number of massacres arabs have committed. I don't even have to put a list here. Its very well known.

we must stop Israel to do that it's an outlaw state not respecting any international law

You can't justify your actions through other peoples actions which are similar, that does not make sense.
I dont justify, I just show proportions. And I listed only crimes of Arabs against Palestinians. Crimes against other peopes are much larges: Sudan, Algeria, Iraq, Yemen...

As I stated earlier these figures are verifiable and are vastly more than any other country in the world since 1900.
You just posted pure rubbish without any sources.

Your claim is highly exaggerated
Its fact.

and most of the massacres you claimed were religious wars and all of them pretty much instigated by your illegal state.
Yes, Israel mind controled innocent Arabs thats why they slaugfhtered Palestinians.

anyways, ever heard of this guy: Baruch Goldstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And the massacres you are responsible for are nowhere near the number of massacres arabs have committed. I don't even have to put a list here. Its very well known.
Baruch Goldstein killed 29, king Hussein killed 10,000 during Black September.

@500.......... its nice to see u justifying ur crimes.........An example comes to mind..............about the kid who flunks his exams comes home...........his Dad asks=Son did u pass?
kid= 34 kids failed.............. Dad=Son! im asking abt ur result......... Kid= I failed......but lots of kids also failed.

Back
Top Bottom