What's new

Israeli crimes against humanity

you know you are living in a strange world when palestinians cant get a country but sudan can make a decision about a two state solution (north for muslims and south for christians), not in the paper but also in reality!

what i want is that the agents that killed Ahmed Bouchiki, comes back to norway and sentence what they deserve!

here is a link to what i am talking about: Lillehammer affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry mate. This "rational" thinking and these intellectual comparisons don't work with Pakistani Jihadis and Taliblees sympathizers.

If Jihadis kill 35000+ innocent Pakistani men, women, and children. It is not a big deal. Because Pakistani lives are cheap. Dirt cheap. Any f ing Arab can come to our country, spill the blood of our fellow Paks, and there won't be a single voice of protest in our mosques and mad-house-rassahs.

Similarly if Arabs are killed by Egyptians, or Syrian thugs, or Iraqi Qaida. No problemo. Pakistani Jihadists won't bat a tiny portion of their f ing eyelid.

However heavens will fall, earth will split open, and Level-6 hurricanes will show up if an Israeli police officer kills an Arab rioter or a potential suicide bomber.

Such is the mental approach of Jihadis and their Pakistani sympathizers.

What a shame.

Heaven did not fall, earth did not split open when a whole nation was thrown out of its homeland by some robbers. Heaven falls apart and the earth splits open when one of those robbers is killed by those homeless people. Get your facts right!

Heaven did not fall, earth did not split open when a whole nation was thrown out of its homeland by some robbers. Heaven falls apart and the earth splits open when one of those robbers is killed by those homeless people. Get your facts right!

Israel accepted the 1947 Partition, the Arabs did not. Get your facts right.

Its showing proportion.

In two intifadas since 1987 Israel killed some 7,000 Palestinians, 96% of them male. But when Palestinians revolted in Jordan, Jordan killed 10,000 Palestinians in 10 days.

Whats the number of israelis killed by hammas............ I think more israelis die frm allergies than hamas rockets.

Person who lead this massacre was Syiran agent Elie Hobeika.

Who lead pro israeli militias.

You should read about Shiite militias.
And u should read abt christian militias.

War which they started made them refugees. 850 thousands Jews from Arab countries became refugees as result of Arab aggression.
Not refugees but they prefered israel bcoz the govt of israel encourages migration.... and offers awesome settlement deals.

I dont really care abt palestine....... but i hope u as a human being put urself in the shoes of one and think without prejudice.

Sorry mate. This "rational" thinking and these intellectual comparisons don't work with Pakistani Jihadis and Taliblees sympathizers.

If Jihadis kill 35000+ innocent Pakistani men, women, and children. It is not a big deal. Because Pakistani lives are cheap. Dirt cheap. Any f ing Arab can come to our country, spill the blood of our fellow Paks, and there won't be a single voice of protest in our mosques and mad-house-rassahs.

Similarly if Arabs are killed by Egyptians, or Syrian thugs, or Iraqi Qaida. No problemo. Pakistani Jihadists won't bat a tiny portion of their f ing eyelid.

However heavens will fall, earth will split open, and Level-6 hurricanes will show up if an Israeli police officer kills an Arab rioter or a potential suicide bomber.

Such is the mental approach of Jihadis and their Pakistani sympathizers.

What a shame.

I think nobdy justifies any of tht crap...... But yes....... i think we should develop ties with the state of israel.......

Whats the number of israelis killed by hammas............ I think more israelis die frm allergies than hamas rockets.
Nearly 2000 Israelis were kiilled since 1987.

Who lead pro israeli militias.
He was a Syrian agent who led Phalanga party. This part was formed 10 years before Israel.

And u should read abt christian militias.
I know about Christian militias. But camp war was made by Muslim militia Amal:

watch from 15:10

Not refugees but they prefered israel bcoz the govt of israel encourages migration.... and offers awesome settlement deals.
Today more Arabs migrate to Israel than vice versa. I am not talking about Muslim refugees from Sudan and other African countries which penetrate Israel every day.

I dont really care abt palestine....... but i hope u as a human being put urself in the shoes of one and think without prejudice.
I dont want anything from Palestinians. They dont touch us we dont touch them.

Last edited by a moderator:
..... i think we should develop ties with the state of israel.......

If Egypt, Jordan, and even PLO can have direct relations with Israel, why not Pakistan?

But perhaps we are marooned to the island of abu Jahil, where we are more Biddu more arrogant than even the sand dwelling Biduins. Such are our priorities.

Peace.

I think Sir, that you need a serious study of history. Mad-house Madrassah sermons will obviously are leading you to the place called Ignoranceburg.

Back in 1948, both Israel and Pallistinians were offered a two state solution. Palistinians refused to accept, Israel did. After the refusal, Palestinian leadership did the following blunders:

1. Started a Talibanic phiddi phidayeen fight against Israeli military
2. Asked/forced Palestinians living in the then Israel to leave.
3. Became the Commie-client in the region

The same jingu jingu jinguistic dumbo policies were repeated by the Palistinians and Arabs in 1967, and then in 1973.

And everytime Commie-clients attacked US-client aka Israel, the commies lost due to many reasons including: bad weapons, poor training, pathetic fighting skills.

Puny Israeli army was able to fend off the Russian Communist client Arab states' so called armies.

So I urge you Sir to read non-Arab non-Madrassah history books and you may understand things that happened 60 or so years ago.

Rushing out of a mad-house Madrassah and accusing others for lacking facts is bad for you and brings bad name to your madrassah (not that Madrasshas need any more bad name ;)).

peace.

American aid to Israel has caused immense damage to the prospect of a just peace. The Palestinians want their land back and most of the world thinks they should have it . No one can seriously claim the USA has stood for fairness or justice. The Jewish political lobby in Washington has been very successful in swaying successive Presidents. The prospect of loosing the Jewish-American vote has focused the mind of many a President facing re-election. Yet the USA seeing itself as the 'World's Policeman', understands the need for peace and stability in this area and periodically sets up 'peace talks'. They always fail. Why? Because the USA is pro-Israeli and too blind or cowardly to take a long cold look at where fairness and justice lies. If US aid had been conditional on Israel's compliance with UN resolutions, or at least on not actively defying them, the situation could have been rather better

The Palestinians want their land back and most of the world thinks they should have it .
"Lands back" is not correct way to say since Palestinians hever had these lands before. Israelis dont mind to give lands to Palestinians if they will recognize Israel and provide security gurantees. We all saw what happaned in Gaza when we gave them land and it became a rocket base.

American aid to Israel has caused immense damage to the prospect of a just peace. ....

Palestinians and Arabs got AID from Commie Russians.
Israelies sided with Americans.

This just goes to show, that one should be careful picking up alliances. Palestinians and ARabs had "strong ARab lobby" in Moscow for the longest time. So accusing Israel to have the same in Washington is just half the picture.

peace.

"Lands back" is not correct way to say since Palestinians hever had these lands before. Israelis dont mind to give lands to Palestinians if they will recognize Israel and provide security gurantees. We all saw what happaned in Gaza when we gave them land and it became a rocket base.

Dude Jews invaded Palestine in antiquity because their God told them to do so(the promised land). The flaws in creating an Israeli state are numerous and the most obvious being creating a new country where there were already inhabitants. They wanted this particular patch of land because their religion deemed it holy.

Sure, Israel was a land of Jews two thousand years ago, but by that logic the US should give all of it's land back to the Native Americans, Australia should be given back to the Aborigines, and all of the world's land should be given back to the dinosaurs :)

To be honest with yourself and tell me who killed more innocent peoples including women or children : Israel or Palestinian peoples? The Israelis point out the Hamas rocket attacks into Israel as the reason for their retaliation. Israel has the right to defend itself' they say. But when one compares the homemade and ineffective Hamas rockets with Israel's smart bombs and guided missiles this argument becomes silly. It's like shooting a neighbor for spitting at you

I think Sir, that you need a serious study of history. Mad-house Madrassah sermons will obviously are leading you to the place called Ignoranceburg.

Back in 1948, both Israel and Pallistinians were offered a two state solution. Palistinians refused to accept, Israel did. After the refusal, Palestinian leadership did the following blunders:

1. Started a Talibanic phiddi phidayeen fight against Israeli military
2. Asked/forced Palestinians living in the then Israel to leave.
3. Became the Commie-client in the region

The same jingu jingu jinguistic dumbo policies were repeated by the Palistinians and Arabs in 1967, and then in 1973.

And everytime Commie-clients attacked US-client aka Israel, the commies lost due to many reasons including: bad weapons, poor training, pathetic fighting skills.

Puny Israeli army was able to fend off the Russian Communist client Arab states' so called armies.

So I urge you Sir to read non-Arab non-Madrassah history books and you may understand things that happened 60 or so years ago.

Rushing out of a mad-house Madrassah and accusing others for lacking facts is bad for you and brings bad name to your madrassah (not that Madrasshas need any more bad name ;)).

peace.

How about splitting your house into two parts, in one part you and your family will live and in the other part your Jewish friends will live? Do this and then come here to give your satanic lecture. You need to study yourself before you study history with your twisted vision and sold out soul. You're a regular Dr. Faustus who sold his soul to satan for recognition and fame. You people can do anything, say anything for money and fame! Come up with more of your satanic lectures, I love whacking goons like you!

Back
Top Bottom