What's new

Israeli crimes against humanity

aipac.jpg

Pro-Israel - The portal to friends of Israel worldwide
Awesome picture i must say.:)
If putting fear in the hearts of all terrorists and terrorist wannabes is wrong, then i will never be right.

Well Israel goes to great extent to safeguard their citizens. I definitely admire that. I also like how Jews became one of the successful community even after so many years oppression against them. Hats off.

Please do not add every muslim in Al-Qaida.Al-Qaida and taliban have more harmed to muslims than they harmed US.
Taliban & Al-Qaida are enemy of humanity and US,India and Israel should not join their club by killing innocent people.

USA CREATED LADEN AND TALEBAN! NOT US!

the sting operation in the video has been carried out by an indian media channel and the journalist in the video is also an indian, the people involved in gujrat riot's are undergoing trial, and B.J.P which was involved in the roit's have not been able to come to power in th center for the past 6 year's , even gujrat chief minister narendra modi is also facing C.B.I inquiry, wtf is this not enough to prove that indian people and indian media is secular minded. May be you forgot what your western brother pakistan had done with your countrymen before 1971.please go and read your history textbook

Last edited by a moderator:
someday god will set the final judgement
and the Palestinians will avenge

there may have been some instances of individual Israeli's acting in such a manner. Hamas however has made it official policy.

HumanShields.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You raise your kids with such hatred for Jews that they have to take action. When they do, you cry human right violation. Whose fault is it in the first place?

i don't think the palestinians hate themselves. some of them are jews and christian.

Israeli, Americans and Indians are all the same, deceptive to the core, your societies are not a shining beacon of human civilization contray to the media drivvle they feed us, and never will be as the fundamental roots of your thinking is against the grain of morality and ethics which make us human.

Delve deeper and you can clearly see the dark underbelly of these societies and I am not surprised for them be allied as their values correspond to each other.

In the last century we only got 3 years which were free from war thanks to them, the world will not see peace until these countries are completely neutralized, muzzled and put down like a rabid dog.

It makes me sick to the stomach to think about the amount of attrocities they have carried out and any human being with an ounce of empthay of the suffering understands. Statistics below:

Since 1900, foreign casualties caused:

America - 1,641,000

Israel - 1,500,000

India - 1,000,000 to 2,000,000

These are all verifiable figures, this is genocide. You are the barbarians of modern civilization cloaked in the deceptive weave of humanism. Keep telling yourselves that you;'re not, watch your news channels and comfort yourselves you are human. You go to bed as a killer and wake up as a killer and when you justify it to yourselves you are virtually void of any human characterisitics. That is your reality.

Israeli, Americans and Indians are all the same, deceptive to the core, your societies are not a shining beacon of human civilization contray to the media drivvle they feed us, and never will be as the fundamental roots of your thinking is against the grain of morality and ethics which make us human.

Delve deeper and you can clearly see the dark underbelly of these societies and I am not surprised for them be allied as their values correspond to each other.

In the last century we only got 3 years which were free from war thanks to them, the world will not see peace until these countries are completely neutralized, muzzled and put down like a rabid dog.

It makes me sick to the stomach to think about the amount of attrocities they have carried out and any human being with an ounce of empthay of the suffering understands. Statistics below:

Since 1900, foreign casualties caused:

America - 1,641,000

Israel - 1,500,000

India - 1,000,000 to 2,000,000

These are all verifiable figures, this is genocide. You are the barbarians of modern civilization cloaked in the deceptive weave of humanism. Keep telling yourselves that you;'re not, watch your news channels and comfort yourselves you are human. You go to bed as a killer and wake up as a killer and when you justify it to yourselves you are virtually void of any human characterisitics. That is your reality.

Nice speech, quite sad that you actually believe all you just said. Peace be upon you "Menace2Society", you lovely fellow, you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom