What's new

Israeli crimes against humanity

@500 now its time u go to ur master n get ur treat!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=israel+torturing+palestinians&aq=0&oq=israel+tor[/video]

only sick people will support what the israelis r doing to the palestinians,shame on them!

Hunting bloody terrorists. Ali Hassan Salameh was sent to hell eventually.

you where there to kill him and had time, wich those idiot mossad agents didn't use! and instead had rush and killed an innocent man!

You dont kill in Iraq?

what do you mean?

Israel payed compensation.

but it never apologized the victims family, and the murderers never got charged by the israeli government! why not? why isnt israel sending those who where in that operation back to norway to sentence what they have done?

your country would rage war if another country did that to you!

you where there to kill him and had time, wich those idiot mossad agents didn't use! and instead had rush and killed an innocent man!

what do you mean?

but it never apologized the victims family, and the murderers never got charged by the israeli government! why not? why isnt israel sending those who where in that operation back to norway to sentence what they have done?

your country would rage war if another country did that to you!

Do you represent Norway? No.
Do you represent the People of Norway? No.
The government and the people of Norway have long forgotten this unfortunate event of the dead waiter, no self respecting nation would ever give up their own agents willingly, if they did wrong or not.
They got compensation but Norway was and still isn`t a friend of Israel, thus, won`t be getting an apology anytime soon.

Do you represent Norway? No.
Do you represent the People of Norway? No.
The government and the people of Norway have long forgotten this unfortunate event of the dead waiter, no self respecting nation would ever give up their own agents willingly, if they did wrong or not.
They got compensation but Norway was and still isn`t a friend of Israel, thus, won`t be getting an apology anytime soon.

just what i said, raging! :D

in that case, then you should shut up to cause you dont represent israel nor the people of israel!

just what i said, raging! :D

in that case, then you should shut up to cause you dont represent israel nor the people of israel!

Raging? Not at all friend. You should try to be more polite, that way someone might actually take what you have to say seriously.

USA CREATED LADEN AND TALEBAN! NOT US!

Bull. Read the history of the Taliban. After the Afghans kicked out the USSR, Pakistan thought they could use something simular fot thier own ends. Both the US and Pakistan found that playing with fire (and arming idiots) will get you a nasty burn.

^ Why these tanks are there running in civilian populated areas? Is it your national sport to show off your borrowed military power to innocent civilian in Palestine by hiding inside these tanks and to destroy the buildings and play with lives of unarmed peoples. What you expect from these peoples to do after you destroy their homes and kill their peoples. Should they give flowers to your soldiers?

Becuase that's where the brave warriors of Palistine put there assets

Raging? Not at all friend. You should try to be more polite, that way someone might actually take what you have to say seriously.

did i say something bad? not at all, how can i now that there isn't mossad agents in norway now! and they try to kill a terrorist and accidentaly kills one in my family instead of that terrorist? thats what i am trying to say!

if turkey had sent soldiers to kill those navy personell that killed our citizens in mavi marmara but accidentally killed a civilian, would israel say "ohh okay, nevermind :D" or would they rage?

U.S IS THE VIOLATOR OF ALL THE HUMAN RIGHTS...

huh...super power... :fie:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Israel MUST STOP KILLING INNOCENT PALESTINIAN PEOPLE

U.S IS THE VIOLATOR OF ALL THE HUMAN RIGHTS...

huh...super power... :fie:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Israel MUST STOP KILLING INNOCENT PALESTINIAN PEOPLE

Stop firing rockets, blowing up children, and aggressive posturing by Arab neighbors

Stop occupying Palestine!

No such thing, never was. We will however give part of our land to the Arabs to make sure they can never claim Israeli citizenship.
Why are people like you so emotional? Are you Arab? Do you honestly believe the Arabs give 2 sh!ts for Bangladeshi sufferings? No, i assure you they do not.

Back
Top Bottom