What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

When it's an alliance or security arrangement with the U.S., then why not, if it's part of that arrangement? After all, wrong weapons, deployment, training, or command may make such arrangements impossible to fulfill.

Precisely why you live in Bangladesh, not East Pakistan.

i)Striking a deal with a puppet after invading is not a treaty at all.
ii) I live in Bangladesh because the champions of democracy bomb innocent civillians in Afghanistan- nice argument!

i)Striking a deal with a puppet after invading is not a treaty at all.
ii) I live in Bangladesh because the champions of democracy bomb innocent civillians in Afghanistan- nice argument!

Innocent civilians get killed in war period. No matter which country is fighting. That is one of the horrible aspects of it. So you can stop using that as an excuse.

I live in Bangladesh because the champions of democracy bomb innocent civillians in Afghanistan- nice argument!
No, because of what the Pakistani Army did in 1971. Nobody teaches that any more? Interesting.

No, because of what the Pakistani Army did in 1971. Nobody teaches that any more? Interesting.

Maybe Because there is no Zionist Lobby out there to spread lies.

Solomon Pakistan army has done NOTHING in East Pakistan if you have any Nuteral Proof bring it on.

But if i proved you wrong you would have to shut your Mouth & stop Trolling in my Thread !

Unfortunately, its all a matter of present day convenience to some people of anti-Western attitude here. They choose to forget that which reflects their past realities and try to create an alternate reality which lacks any base at all.

It is quite common on many threads in this forum really; be it American affairs, Indo-Pakistani affairs, Indo-Bangladeshi Affairs or even international SOCIAL affairs.

Maybe Because there is no Zionist Lobby out there to spread lies.

Solomon Pakistan army has done NOTHING in East Pakistan if you have any Nuteral Proof bring it on.

But if i proved you wrong you would have to shut your Mouth & stop Trolling in my Thread !
Please check the Bangladesh defense section on this forum. It has Bangladeshi newspaper sources demanding an apology for past atrocities on governmental levels.

It won't take long. Certainly you won't term Bangladeshi sources about their own countries as a "Zionist propaganda" isn't it? Having selected amnesia is regrettable and this is what causes most extreme-thinking members here to term all the ills of Pakistan as a result of "Western-Zionist" conspiracy, an axis that doesn't exist in reality as a concrete alliance due to various geo-political reasons.

Really.. it is about time members stop abusing the word Zionist propaganda.

Last edited:
Please check the Bangladesh defense section on this forum. It has Bangladeshi newspaper sources demanding an apology for past atrocities on governmental levels. .

Remember the Bangladesh is still being Ruled by those who were against Pakistan in the First Place so those Newspaers are Unvalid.

I need a UNO report or an investigation in this matter no matter they do it on their own or Bangladeshi Govt asks them to do it.

If it is true than i and many others will accept it but if it is wrong (which it is) then people must shut their Mouths .

Read a book "Blood and tears" by an eye witness of 71 Civil war you will see an opposite side of the story btw the Writter is a Bangali.

It won't take long. Certainly you won't term Bangladeshi sources about their own countries as a "Zionist propaganda" isn't it? Having selected amnesia is regrettable and this is what causes most extreme-thinking members here to term all the ills of Pakistan as a result of "Western-Zionist-Indian" conspiracy, an axis that doesn't exist in reality as a concrete alliance due to various geo-political reasons.

That was a Respose to solomon who wants to stick his nose everywhere.

Really.. it is about time members stop abusing the word Zionist propaganda.

They should stop their Propegenda first .

Unfortunately, its all a matter of present day convenience to some people of anti-Western attitude here. They choose to forget that which reflects their past realities and try to create an alternate reality which lacks any base at all.

What realities ????

Care to prove your argument before you point any fingure !

It is quite common on many threads in this forum really; be it American affairs, Indo-Pakistani affairs, Indo-Bangladeshi Affairs or even international SOCIAL affairs.

Because most of the people here are One eyed Baised idiots who think that their POV is Always right !

Remember the Bangladesh is still being Ruled by those who were against Pakistan in the First Place so those Newspaers are Unvalid.

I need a UNO report or an investigation in this matter no matter they do it on their own or Bangladeshi Govt asks them to do it.

If it is true than i and many others will accept it but if it is wrong (which it is) then people must shut their Mouths .

Read a book "Blood and tears" by an eye witness of 71 Civil war you will see an opposite side of the story btw the Writter is a Bangali.

That was a Respose to solomon who wants to stick his nose everywhere.

They should stop their Propegenda first .
You have to stop being paranoid first. The truth here is that no matter whether an American (please remember USA was your closest ally in 1971), a Swiss, or an Indian shows you even the original UN documents, you won't accept it. Your denial is making you needlessly hostile in admitting your own follies.

I barely know about what is happening in your part of the world but in the past few years as your region became the hotbed for all attention and coverage, I learnt a lot from international members who have conducted researches on various issues plaguing south Asia.

Friend, every country makes mistakes and there is no harm in accepting it. This will not lower your country instead it will lighten the negative image any past mistake had given you. It was your government's blunder isn't it instead of common people?

So it is not your entire country's fault and even you can question your government as a citizen of a democratic country on this.

^^^^^^^I have spoken to those who Fought the the war in 1971 , spoken to those who were in west Pakistan Air force at that time.

They all are credible sources of Information or Eye witnesses , they all said that its all propegenda that any genoside tool place or any mass killings were done in 1971.

They say it was a civil war where we confronted Rabels , Traitors and Indian Forces on top of that thus we lost the war because of isolation and outnumbered Millitary force.

People got killed from Both sides and what is the Proof of that Bangali and Indian newspapers or BBC ?????

Any UNO Report on this matter???? No one has denied that Killings didn't happened but it was not Civilians but Rables fighting against the state of Pakistan so we had to deal with them who doesn't ?

Most of the Killings were done by Mukti bani and Indian forces where there were not enough Pakistani Soldiers to Fight on Both fronts neither there were any Air power in the Eastern pakisan at that time.

We lost that war and this is why our View wont carry any weight on top of that people with idiotic brains and a single eye would come up and believe what is being said in Bangladeshi media or Indian media who both have been and still are Anti Paksitan.

Apology offered to BD was not for Geneoside but for any civilian damage which may have occured during the war.

Last edited:
You're not the only Pakistani out there who makes the connection between Zionism and the issue of truth vs. falsehood.

Well that was your Pathetic attempt to drag Pakistan Army in this Thread wasn't it ?

You always try to derail threads solomon & most of the times your comments are baseless and baised , do you have any Nuteral proof of what happened in 71 ?

Have you spoken to any PA generals PAF pilots or PA POW's who were eye witnesses of the war ?

Read this: MOST of the People killed were True Pakistanis and were massacared by Mukti Bani.

http://www.statelesspeopleinbangladesh.net/blood_tears.php

They all are credible sources of Information or Eye witnesses , they all said that its all propegenda that any genoside tool place or any mass killings were done in 1971.
And in 1971 I had a Pakistani diplomat in my living room, struggling with tears, as he described the torment his country was going through and the conflict of loyalties he was experiencing between the government he served and his people who were suffering at its hands.

The participants in the ugly events of 1971 - how many do you think would admit their role in such events? You know your countrymen, yes? Are you confident they would stick to the truth in preference to a self-serving falsehood?

And in 1971 I had a Pakistani diplomat in my living room, struggling with tears, as he described the torment his country was going through and the conflict of loyalties he was experiencing between the government he served and his people who were suffering at its hands.

The participants in the ugly events of 1971 - how many do you think would admit their role in such events? You know your countrymen, yes? Are you confident they would stick to the truth in preference to a self-serving falsehood?

you have made up a Nice story.
Solomon we are not out there doing mass murders of our own people .

That was a civil war and nothing can be proven from the either side so what is the fuss in your brain about 71 ??

If you have any Proofs why dont you bring them on ?

Back
Top Bottom