What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

No one asked Israel to f up in Iran's matter..

If Israel sees Iran as a threat than Iran also sees Israel as a threat.

Tit for tat..

Israel has weapons
Iran should have weapons.

Simple is that..

Isreal never saw Iran as a threat before ahmedanijad became the president.
Isreals immediate neighbours syria ,jordan don't consider Isreal a threat then what is the problem with Iran which is far away

Isreal never saw Iran as a threat before ahmedanijad became the president.
Isreals immediate neighbours syria ,jordan don't consider Isreal a threat then what is the problem with Iran which is far away

Yes, because Israel sees Iran's President as a threat to their lala dreams.
Israel has the right to develop weapons against humanity than why not Iran?

Israel has an influence over the U.S. so Syria and Jordan is a piece of cake for Israel.

Yeah, Israel launching strikes on Iraq and Syria was right.
Israel killing innocents was right.
Israel "thinking" to launch strikes against Iran is right.
Israel "tried" to attack Pakistan during Nuclear Test was right.

Iran trying to develop nuclear weapon is "wrong"
Iran trying to defend themselves is "wrong"
Iran sending Israel is stone age is "wrong"

I condemn the remarks of Iran's President against Israel i.e. remove from the face of map...
BUT this statement came way after the statements of Israel.
It was Israel who said that Iran's Nuclear Program is unacceptable.
It was the U.S. who talked about sanctions.
It was the Arabs who were living in lala land of Sunni vs Shia

So, if so many events took place than Iran has the right to say anything..

I am against Arab leadership and I am proud of it.

Pakistan got aids from them and I do not respect it.
Those aids made us slaves and now we are getting to know couple of things about Arabs.
We had so much influence of Arabs...

God Bless Arabs!

First of All Chill up.When did i say that Israel is right.

All i am saying is that Iranian President has a loud Mouth.

First of All Chill up.When did i say that Israel is right.

All i am saying is that Iranian President has a loud Mouth.

I a not blaming you for anything. You are from my country and I respect it..

Iran's President has a loud mouth but less than Israel's Establishment.
:pakistan:

I a not blaming you for anything. You are from my country and I respect it..

Iran's President has a loud mouth but less than Israel's Establishment.
:pakistan:

Yar Israel can say what it wants because of it's strong Position.

But Iran can't afford the luxury.It would only make their life much more harder.All i am saying is that Iranians need to keep a low Profile.

Yar Israel can say what it wants because of it's strong Position.

But Iran can't afford the luxury.It would only make their life much more harder.All i am saying is that Iranians need to keep a low Profile.

"Low profiling" is a good strategy.

BUT

For GOD's sake we are also humans. We also have the feelings like Jews have..we also have things in common..When they can say whatever they want than Iran can also say whatever they want...

Iran WILL suffer at the end...no doubt...

"Roz roz ki baisti say aik hi dafa maar kay marna acha hai."

I know military people will say that exposing your ideas is the worst strategy and what not..

BUT what have we (Pakistan) achieved by keeping a low profile?
Making a bomb but still under pressure and our leadership instead of getting proud is a slave.

India's Cold War Strategy is aggressive and I second that.
Muslims countries should come out of the shell and get aggressive.
Use what you have i.e. Oil, location, education and so on..

Iran should get aggressive and should act the way Israel does. F up international western world and concentrate on what you want and what is "the" best option to defend your land.

Last edited:
"Low profiling" is a good strategy.

BUT

For GOD's sake we are also humans. We also have the feelings like Jews have..we also have things in common..When they can say whatever they want than Iran can also say whatever they want...

Iran WILL suffer at the end...no doubt...

"Roz roz ki baisti say aik hi dafa maar kay marna acha hai."

Well Iran wants to develop nukes.Developing Nukes is no Joke.When we Pakistanis can say that we will eat grass but develop Nukes then can't Iran give away it's right to speak.

I know military people will say that exposing your ideas is the worst strategy and what not..

BUT what have we (Pakistan) achieved by keeping a low profile?
Making a bomb but still under pressure from countries.''

India's Cold War Strategy is aggressive and I second that.
Muslims countries should come out of the shell and get aggressive.
Use what you have i.e. Oil, location, education and so on..

Sir,Ji i am only saying that Iran must keep a low Profile.It's not such a hard thing.

Well Iran wants to develop nukes.Developing Nukes is no Joke.When we Pakistanis can say that we will eat grass but develop Nukes then can't Iran give away it's right to speak.

If they will give up their right to speak, their leadership will become a Pakistani leadership type thing.

Pakistan had low profile of its nukes and whatnot but instead of being proud we got doomed.

Iran should be proud and speak!
Speak whatever you want.

Israel gives a shi* about International Law so Iran should give a shi* about International law.

Sir,Ji i am only saying that Iran must keep a low Profile.It's not such a hard thing.

In simple words I disagree when you say that Iran should keep a low profile.

Their leadership will be doomed like Pakistani one.
Take the example of Zardari..
Nukes in our hands, educated people with us, patriotism at its best and so on
We still got doomed..
Did not we?

Iran should speak whatever she wants.

Well i guess the BBC is way ahead of some Pakistani news channels who bring "experts" like Zaid Hamid who do nothing but spread hatred.

backing off the topic ?

we were talking about international media weren't we?

why you indians hate zh so much ..man he is not THAT bad :D

Backward Country like India, Excuse me sir, but if your country can not produce good enough politicians nonetheless entrepreneurs and scientists then i wouldn't call Iran a developed country. Chest thumping and threatening to take out Israel from world map. Crazy mullahs are taking you for a ride and yes you patriotic yet gullible audience conveniently sitting outside Iran wants to shed blood of his fellow countrymen and enjoy the show with popcorn.

China WILL backoff from Iran support. PAPA Russia is all you got and if this backward country asks soviet bear to cut all ties with Iran, you will be all alone home boy.

You have pissed off whole west, don't add another 1 billion of mankind to it.

What are 1 billion impoverished people going to do? The fact is, India has always been dominated by foreign countries and 400 million Indians cannot read or right.

They have been saying this for years, if they're going to do it, then hurry up already. They are only barking so that countries sanction Iran to prevent war. By the way, although the IDF air force is better than the IRIAF, the IRIAF is still capable of defending Iran's skies, all we have to do is knock out the IDFs air tankers with are F-14s and the F-16s and F-15s will run out of fuel and drop out of the skies.

Please Eleborate a bit more if IRIAF is preparing for something, BTW i have been expecting you.

In simple words I disagree when you say that Iran should keep a low profile.

Their leadership will be doomed like Pakistani one.
Take the example of Zardari..
Nukes in our hands, educated people with us, patriotism at its best and so on
We still got doomed..
Did not we?

Iran should speak whatever she wants.

Iran is nothing like Pakistan. The only similarities between the two countries is that they both have the letter "i" in their names.

Iran is nothing like Pakistan. The only similarities between the two countries is that they both have the letter "i" in their names.

This post was based on facts or your opinion?

How can you say that "nothing" is similar.
Show your research to us.

Back
Top Bottom