What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

How are you aware of Hizbullah's capabilities to Strike Israel ?

Any sources or Just BSing us ?

Start watching BBC.
Till date no hezbollah rocket has hit Tel Aviv .Th only way they can strike Tel Aviv by carrying out suicide explosions.The only major isreali city that can be targeted by these rockets is haifa.

The outcomes are simple

Iran has 71,000,000 Million people , and 1,000,000 (1 million)
armed men to teeth.
Iran has a million armed men .Armed with what??30 year old weapons which were bought at the time of Shah.
Just remember that if there is a war it is going to be an air war.The armies are not going to be involved.

iran will go down no doubt about that and uncle sam with israel will create another iraq :oops:

Start watching BBC.
Till date no hezbollah rocket has hit Tel Aviv .Th only way they can strike Tel Aviv by carrying out suicide explosions.The only major isreali city that can be targeted by these rockets is haifa.

Actually thats not the only way.As you know hezbollah also use katyusha rockets which has 20-40 km range.If they manage to smuggle these rockets inside West-Bank.Tel-Aviv will be in the range.Can they really harm Tel-Aviv ? I doubt it because capatults have higher accuracy than these rockets.

10xulbb.jpg

Last edited:
gen x is quite correct. The Zionists won't go out declaring all their targets at once (or else these 'targets' will unify and be unstoppable). They sow distrust and hatred between these Muslim nations, and take out one by one. We've already seen Iraq vs Iran (Saddam was coerced by Uncle Ben Gurion and Uncle Sam), then Iraq was invaded under false pretenses of WMD.

Then came the Jewish False Flag of 9/11, which the patsy Bin Laden (who has long passed away, most likely due to internal health failure). The victim was Afghanistan. We also saw how this morphed into the infamous WOT in which Pakistan was lumped in with Afghan, aka ******. It was only under immense international pressure of casualties of innocents was this gravely hampered.

Iran is now the easier of the two target since it lacks 100+ nukes that Pakistan poses.

Now does anyone believe that Pakistan which is the ONLY muslim nation with nukes, is not a prime target of the zionists?! Don't fall asleep at the wheel :lazy: or else :sniper::hang2:

Suprises are alwasy good I always say ... :toast_sign: ::china:: ::pakistan::

We just wish before any sanctions are put forth existing Un resolutions are implemente frist

But its interesting to see that IRAN Is big as Saudia !!! I never knew how BIG iran was in map ...

Last edited:
Iran has a million armed men .Armed with what??30 year old weapons which were bought at the time of Shah.
Just remember that if there is a war it is going to be an air war.The armies are not going to be involved.

All airports will be neutralized in 1-2 hours with missiles hitting runways ... and it will be followed by paratroopers landing in middile of UAE abudabhi in case UAE does not changes its attitude

Iranians are armed with every thing from AK47 to sniper rifles to nuclear war head capable missiles , they got 10 nuclear carrying capable missiles already just for your general knowledge from old soviet days

They got subs for countering big bulky ships

The outcomes are simple

Iran has 71,000,000 Million people , and 1,000,000 (1 million)
armed men to teeth.

Vs 50,000 soliders in UAE.
Vs tired soliders in Afghanistan
Vs tired soliders in Iraq

If Iran pre-emptive strikes the airfields in Israel with 600 missiles
80% of F16 in Israel's airforce would be unflyable.

Together with Iran moving 100,000 soliders into Iraq
Together with Syria moving 100,000 soliders into Iraq

Iraq will be taken over - and which will create flow of troops between iran and syria
You are living in la-la land.

You are assuming that moving through Iraq that the Iranian army will suffer no casualties. Remember the joy so many here that Iraqi insurgents gave the US Army and Marines a hard time? Now double or even triple that hard time for Iranian troops. Syria helping Iran? Are you high on something? If the Iranian ground forces begin to move into Iraq, other MEastern countries will have flashbacks on the Iraq-Iran war and give Iraq support, just like how they did back then. Then when the US get involved with our superior military technology and perhaps even combat experienced ground troops, Iran will be fighting two fronts on the ground, one in the air and one from the sea.

All airports will be neutralized in 1-2 hours with missiles hitting runways ... and it will be followed by paratroopers landing in middile of UAE abudabhi in case UAE does not changes its attitude

Iranians are armed with every thing from AK47 to sniper rifles to nuclear war head capable missiles , they got 10 nuclear carrying capable missiles already just for your general knowledge from old soviet days

They got subs for countering big bulky ships

Azad just grow up man .Irans military is in a very poor state.Iran just has a big mouth thats it.when actual war breaks out she will go running to the UN with her back burning. U just dont comprehend the power of Isreal.
Also another inportant thing is the economy.Irans economy cannot sustain war even for a day or two.

Start watching BBC.Till date no hezbollah rocket has hit Tel Aviv .Th only way they can strike Tel Aviv by carrying out suicide explosions.The only major isreali city that can be targeted by these rockets is haifa.

Is BBC a Credible source of information ?

They are the most Baised Channel i have ever seen that is why i call it .

BBC= Best British Comedy

Suprises are alwasy good I always say ... :toast_sign: ::china:: ::pakistan::

We just wish before any sanctions are put forth existing Un resolutions are implemente frist

But its interesting to see that IRAN Is big as Saudia !!! I never knew how BIG iran was in map ...

enough with your U.A.E affair, those are reserved for pakistan :p:lol::partay:

Azad just grow up man .Irans military is in a very poor state.Iran just has a big mouth thats it.when actual war breaks out she will go running to the UN with her back burning. U just dont comprehend the power of Isreal.
Also another inportant thing is the economy.Irans economy cannot sustain war even for a day or two.

Sorry My dear, Yes Iran army is in bad shape as we all just know from wiki Expedia, But i would like to highlight some thing. A country who fought 8 years with mostly 20 countries of the world sporting Iraq on that time is not a easy thing. War for few days or month is ok but 8 years you should understand. Secondly We all think that Iran:pakistan: is not doing any thing to make him stronger i think we are on the wrong side.

One thing i like to say Iran can make a mess if he would like in Iraq but they are not doing as their hands are tied because of Holy Shrine's of Prophet Mohammed (Ala hum Aslam) Family there.

B.S thread.
And look at the indians who call themselves friends of iran?making fooling war scenerios how iran will become next iraq and Pakistans nukes on the radar.
LOL Come start a war with us.....We are already fed up with the bucking non sense comming from ****** minds...........We wont care if we survive or not but we will certainly bring them b@sterds down with us.

The only thing that can prevent Iran from getting bombed is if it can get its hand on a nuclear device, make an announcement that it has one and in case of an attack either by israel or the US or even both, Iran will reply with a nuclear, will keep the adversary at bay specially israel because it comes directly into Irans missile range and US because of this fact will avoid such a strike.
Without a nuclear bomb, i am afraid Iran will be bombed back to stone age, i dont see anything in Irans arsenal that can prevent such a catastrophe.

Back
Top Bottom