What's new

Israel warns Iran, Hezbollah not to test it

The arab civilians are weak, divided, ignorant, and choose to remain that way. Even when they have a revolution, without industrialization it can only be the replacement of one dictator for another.

This is not about religion. Name 1 arab country that has industrial achievements? Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, all have muslim majorities and are doing great. But many people think arabs = islam which is false. There are more muslims in China than there are in Iraq. It's an arab problem leading to the resource curse and them mismanaging their oil wealth.

Israel should know better
Iran loves to poke superpowers and it's enemies in the eye
This "warning" will only encourage Iran:lol:

Terror is what terror does.
You know i really do love India, thank god you guys multiply like bunnies haha.:victory::victory::victory:

:D and we Americans do support you, even if we don't want to give you guys carte blanche rights to do whatever in the peace process. It's not that OBAMA does support Israel, but Israel can't be right on everything all the time. as far the indian side of me- we totally recognize that you helped tremendously during kargil and now many a great militray technologies are being sold to India. that's one tight relationship.

one thing I would love for you guys to do - is train our guys. You can't touch Israel special forces, air force period. Da best ! ever!

and OH! that virus you guys developed to push back Iran's Nuclear aspirations by a couple of years. BRILLIANT!

The arab civilians are weak, divided, ignorant, and choose to remain that way. Even when they have a revolution, without industrialization it can only be the replacement of one dictator for another.

This is not about religion. Name 1 arab country that has industrial achievements? Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, all have muslim majorities and are doing great. But many people think arabs = islam which is false. There are more muslims in China than there are in Iraq. It's an arab problem leading to the resource curse and them mismanaging their oil wealth.

You just said something that made me think..
The truth...
And you know it's sad..
arabs are funny people.. i really love them..
no matter if i was a jew(god forbid) or a persian.
they are really funny people.
but yea sometimes they are stupid and live in such way.. while they can be the richest countries..
later when they REALLY dont have anything(no oil importance) they will be sorry.
i hope turkey joins arab club or such and together you can achieve WAY MORE then alone.
My grandpa.. which served in WWI and me.. always wonderd.. how the world would look like when Ottoman Empire had Vienna.. or even without it but still here.
and still had the power and didn't self destruct.

The only reason why Israel would win is because it's supported by superpower USA. But as long as the Islamic world, China and Russia stick together, we can easily overwhelm Israel. All China needs to do is give Iran some nukes and a 2000 km delivery vehicle.

But if Russia decided to join India, and with USA, Australia, Europe, Indonesia, Japan, Vietnam, they can easily defeat China and Islamic nations. Russia can nuke every single country on its own, and pay China back for copying its plane designs.

See I can post just like you, while dreaming. :)

:D and we Americans do support you, even if we don't want to give you guys carte blanche rights to do whatever in the peace process. It's not that OBAMA does support Israel, but Israel can't be right on everything all the time. as far the indian side of me- we totally recognize that you helped tremendously during kargil and now many a great militray technologies are being sold to India. that's one tight relationship.

one thing I would love for you guys to do - is train our guys. You can't touch Israel special forces, air force period. Da best ! ever!

and OH! that virus you guys developed to push back Iran's Nuclear aspirations by a couple of years. BRILLIANT!

Our pleasure. :cheers:

Israel and Iran !
a story of perpetual foreplay
Unholy alliance
Forbidden love !

Don't worry Israel, God and America are with you my brothers

I would suggest not attacking tho....

I say we wait and see... but what ever you guys choose to do, let us know ahead of time ;)

Don't worry Israel, God and America are with you my brothers

I would suggest not attacking tho....

I say we wait and see... but what ever you guys choose to do, let us know ahead of time ;)

Yeah, let America know when it should put Israel's national interest in front of its own.

ps. didn't Israel provide a lot of the false info that started the Iraq war? GJ Israel, that war got America off of China's back for a good 5 years.

Yeah, let America know when it should put Israel's national interest in front of its own.

ps. didn't Israel provide a lot of the false info that started the Iraq war? GJ Israel, that war got America off of China's back for a good 5 years.

Agreed. The right wing hawks were busy defending the invasion to Iraq and troop surge. China was indeed in the back burner. Maybe a few years ago trade and monetary policies could have given U.S some leverage. That time is gone. Now the relationship is a financial MAD.

Agreed. The right wing hawks were busy defending the invasion to Iraq and troop surge. China was indeed in the back burner. Maybe a few years ago trade and monetary policies could have given U.S some leverage. That time is gone. Now the relationship is a financial MAD.

Honestly WOT was the best thing to happen to China in the 2000's. US-China antagonism was just starting to heat up when 9/11 happened. There's was trouble over Taiwan's President making noise about considering independence and the Hainan Island incident happened which made everybody tense.

All went away after 9/11 and China enjoyed unprecedented freedom to advance unmolested.

Can somebody please tell me why the fudge Israel is allowed to send its subs to the Persian Gulf while Iran can not cross the Suez?
Israelis have said MANY TIMES that Iran should be attacked and the regime should be destroyed.
Jews and their newspapers lol

5 pages over a matter that has fudge all to do with Israel?

Back
Top Bottom