What's new

Israel steps up security ties with China

Israel Is The Most Shameless , Talented Liar Nation.I Don't Know Wat China Thinks , But What They Are Doing With
Palestinis & Other Innocent Muslim PPL ; According To That They Don't Deserve Anyone's Friendship.
Infact The Land Of Israel Is Palestinians Land Not Israels,They Just Captured It By Force & With The Help Of
Their Western Friends.
But The Truth Is , " ISRAELIS ARE STATELESS,NEITHER THEY BELONG ANY LAND LAWFULLY FROM PALESTINE NOR THEY
ARE APPROPRIATE FOR HAVING ANYONE'S FRIENDSHIP OR TRUST ":cool::flame:

Them being Arabs ?

According to BBC poll, Israel's influence on China is for the most part - neutral.

Israels-Influence-BBC.png

It will be benefitting for chinese because israelis are real professionals in this feild .
I think India might have asked our friend Israel to develop relationship with China , to corner pakistan .

According to BBC poll, Israel's influence on China is for the most part - neutral.

Israels-Influence-BBC.png

Wow, I am surprised that Japan has the most negative view of Israel. Even more than Egypt and other Muslim and Arab countries.

Wow, I am surprised that Japan has the most negative view of Israel. Even more than Egypt and other Muslim and Arab countries.
Positive Israeli news in nonexistent in most of the Asian countries. So, they rely on hostile news outlets to procure their information about Israel, like BBC, Guardian, Al Jazeera, etc... Most of them do not even know what a Jew is, they only know Israel is killing Arabs and is the aggressor.

The most popular books in Japan have been, amongst others, "The Elders of Zion", which talks about how evil the Jews are and how they aspire to control the world.

With regards to China; A Chinese citizen once told me that there is a prevalent saying about the Jews, in China.
It goes like this: "All the wisdom in the world is in the Chinese mind, and all the money in the world is in Jewish hands".

All in all, if ever a conflict broke out between China and Japan, i would side with China.

Eventually pakistan will get sidelined. Guys, you might as well mend your ties with India seeing as the remaining choices are limited to Iran and North-korea. Before you guys are reduced to talking about " Iranian stealth fighter " and "North Korean nukes/space program" ,lets just push for peace shall we ?

America is siding with india so they are enemies
israel and india are friends so they are enemies
now israel and china are coming closer so think logically

Back
Top Bottom