What's new

Israel steps up security ties with China

They missed their chance of helping china milltary 20 years ago , now aday there is nothing much they can offer us we couldnt do it ourselves, a strong ties with israle is not within our interests stay away from them as far as possible.

Pretty much besides that only, security training,trade, some counter terrorism but that's it, it's best to stay away from the ME it will only bog china down.

I really dont have the time nor the inclination to argue with a ZIONIST TROLL. Nobody believes that BULL**** about GOD's Chosen people. In case you suffer from Dimentia, remember Hitler killed few hundred thousand in the 1940's. Where was the Divine help , then GENIUS.

Keep living in your dream land with your head burried in the sand. We have our 200 milion of our Brothers in your country to sort you all out. Just wait and you will feel the wrath of God, soon.

Come on dear friend..This is the unfortunate part for all logical reasoning you will quote that GOD will punish me one day...This does not make any sense...Divine help and GOD is in people mind only...Geopolitics and international relation does not work like this way...If god is the supreme person to choose and had a say in international relation then China will not be superpower is making now... Because i feel majority feel in atheism....So does that mean that God and divine help will not be there for non believers to GOD?

Back
Top Bottom