What's new

Israel shoots down 3 Hezbollah drones heading towards Karish gas rig

The M Lutz kill is something I have been looking at with great interest. In the book "Israeli Mirage and Nesher Aces" by Shlomo Aloni, there is no kill done on that day and time and no M. Lutz in the Appendix. Considering the, quite frankly, ruthless portrayal of the Mirage pilots that even included landing crashes and other mishaps, it is interesting that his apparent loss is not documented anywhere.
Because it hasn't happened.
Israel never hides casualties, this is disrespectful to the dead. It's also impossible to hide them here, there is free press and you can't hide casualties from their families.

Aptly put. I also intended to say something similar to him but decided against it as the Israeli isn't up to reason. The way I see it, usage of nukes no matter where will result in WW3, that's why it's in everyone's interest to avoid that outcome.
Launching tons of ballistic missiles at Israel, without any Israeli ability to stop them, will result in a nuclear retaliation.

The whole Iranian idea of tackling with a nuclear armed nation, this is what results in WW3. Not the legitimate nuclear retaliation.

No lol, it will just make it easier.
.because it was so hard before? sure
In a war with Iran against Israel alone, do you really think Israel will just let ballistic missiles rain at it?
if Israel is smart, yes, but if Israel is feeling BREEZy and naive IAF will fly Over KSA to try to hit Iranian nuclear sites...and that will be the biggest disaster for the IAF.
Do you think Israel will just let Iran develop a nuke?
No, Israeli and Mossad actions and plans show serious willpower and determination to not even let Iran get weapons grade uranium..we see the results in Tehran sometimes.
Israel would nuke Iran without hesitation.
ha ha ....no Israel cant, because that would turn the majority of the Muslim world again Israel, which Israel cant afford or handle

No one here cares about Pakistan.
speak for yourself bro, ur projecting.

ha ha ....no Israel cant, because that would turn the majority of the Muslim world again Israel, which Israel cant afford or handle
Actually we would be happy if you get nuked
destroy yourself with our enemies and we will get out unharmed Inshallah

that's ok, Iranian is ready any day for the attack, but your country on the other hand already nuked its dignity with those camp David accords.

Wallahi - i've never seen a Muslim country that is as heavily armed and still as impotent to use the arms like Egypt. Hopefully you guys will get real freedom soon. Iran paid a very cost for the freedom it has that you dont. Traitorous Egypt watched Israel pound Gaza left and right....even Gaza knew Egypt was sleeping with the enemy so Gaza had to take the war into its own hands and produce weapons locally. Now you want to go fight Ethiopia over a dam..smh....you will probably lose that war too.

that's ok, Iranian is ready any day for the attack, but your country on the other hand already nuked its dignity with those camp David accords.

Wallahi - i've never seen a Muslim country that is as heavily armed and still as impotent to use the arms like Egypt. Hopefully you guys will get real freedom soon. Iran paid a very cost for the freedom it has that you dont. Traitorous Egypt watched Israel pound Gaza left and right....even Gaza knew Egypt was sleeping with the enemy so Gaza had to take the war into its own hands and produce weapons locally. Now you want to go fight Ethiopia over a dam..smh....you will probably lose that war too.
Unfortunately, long time Egyptian slaves can't have freewill,

Just ignore him, just another filthy Zio-Arab troll ....

@ Khara, just get ready 🔥🔥🔥🔥
tehran-times-696x461.jpg

Whatever makes you happy brother in the End you cant win

Thanks for the entertainment everyone, this thread was truly popcorn worthy

"Muh dead disrespected, much free press, ELOHEINU!"

Shitskin shmuel, go peddle your kosher crap to your zogmutt amerikwans - they're the ones who deepthroat it with relish.

Your military censor forced the deletion of an article that exposed the existence of "Prisoner X", despite the fact no names, ranks or sensitive details were released.

What casualties you incur, you pass them off as "non-combat incidents", much like zogmutts 🇺🇸 did in Iraq and Afghanistan (that period was notorious for "vehicular accidents" for their combat personnel; IEDs blowing up an APC also is a "vehicular accident", kek).

Yes, oy vey muh goy vey - the goyim know. And that's not all we know; we also know your cuckmander elohim is a pindicked sissy, same as all you butt-sucking shitskin hebrews.
Dude,you gotta tone it down. Why are you being so nasty?

"Muh dead disrespected, much free press, ELOHEINU!"

Shitskin shmuel, go peddle your kosher crap to your zogmutt amerikwans - they're the ones who deepthroat it with relish.

Your military censor forced the deletion of an article that exposed the existence of "Prisoner X", despite the fact no names, ranks or sensitive details were released.

What casualties you incur, you pass them off as "non-combat incidents", much like zogmutts 🇺🇸 did in Iraq and Afghanistan (that period was notorious for "vehicular accidents" for their combat personnel; IEDs blowing up an APC also is a "vehicular accident", kek).

Yes, oy vey muh goy vey - the goyim know. And that's not all we know; we also know your cuckmander elohim is a pindicked sissy, same as all you butt-sucking shitskin hebrews.
I am convinced you are an AI that has been fed 10 million /pol/ posts lol

I am convinced you are an AI that has been fed 10 million /pol/ posts lol
I'm convinced you're a sandmutt who snorted the ashes of all 6 million who snuffed it in le hollow-cucks.

Speaking of "Flotz", do you know who really "flotz'd"? Erez gerstein, all the way back in 1999.

Too bad they left his pieces for you to recover and bury. Left to me, I would have taken his head home to use as a wall-hanging and parceled his micropenis via an SLA double agent to his kike sow wife. Bitch could slob on it whenever she missed his shitskinned arse.

Last edited:
I'll take this response as your acceptance that i understand these issues more than you do, which is the truth, so cheers.
No it just means that you know jackshit about the topics you are talking about

Dude, it's better that egypt worries about Ethiopia for now. That's your level.
Plus, why would anyone want to harm egypt when the land is already becoming too dry for sustaining its population and egypt is too impotent to ensure its water rights against even Ethiopia? Not to mention that your wheat production is already a sad joke too.

Plus, why would anyone want to harm egypt when the land is already becoming too dry for sustaining its population and egypt is too impotent to ensure its water rights against even Ethiopia? Not to mention that your wheat production is already a sad joke too.
Why Ethiopia?

The only joke here relating to sustanibality of food and water supply is iran.
Controlling rivers full of fertile soil blocking it off Iraq and yet cant provide for its own people drinking water or food on the shelfs of supermarkets or even proper service
Multiple occurances of protests because of the lack of services and this has been getting larger as russia invaded ukraine
Most of iranian users on this forum live outside of iran in the suppossed enemies of iran which is the westren world. Really shows how bad the living standard is in iran.
For Egypt wheat production has been thriving https://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsCo...my/Egypt-planted--mln-acres-of-wheat-in-.aspx
And currently Ethiopia is thigh-deep into a civil war with countless accounts of committed war crimes the dam has cracks in it and most importantly the Serg Dam is poorly built which is the backbone of the project is at stake of collapsing if not properly maintained. Not a single drop has been shuffled off Egypt's share and ethiopia didnt manage to even harm us even with the Israeli and iranian help they get. Our level is stopping the collapse of European goverments sharing the same fate of Italy and Britian for our own gain of military technology and stopping the war with the help of Serbia. Our way is diplomatic and much of it his hidden away from the newspapers but if you want to see the results the red line in Libya, the question of who controls the East Med, turning Camp david into a useless piece of paper and the turning of gulf of Aqaba to an Egyptian lake.
You might not know it but oh boy your leaders did know the risk of threatning the navigation of the Suez canal after Qassem solimani ran off after reciving a message on his phone that hes being watched trying to create an MB revloutionary guard in Egypt 2012.

Back
Top Bottom