What's new

Israel shoots down 3 Hezbollah drones heading towards Karish gas rig

Really? Why is your government begging to Pakistan to recognize your fake nation? What are you doing on a Pakistani forum anyways? I doubt you will ever find a Pakistani on a Israeli forum?😉

I am sure the families of the Israeli pilots we shot down care about Pakistan:)

Or the families of the Mossad agents we killed all over the world care about Pakistan.

In fact your Israeli defence minister Avigdor Lieberman has accused ISI of capturing and assassinating Mossad agents around the world😁
No one is begging, you have way more to earn than we do in a peace plan. I'm here to learn.

Yeah, the Israeli pilots that were apparently shot down by Pakistan are safe and sound since they weren't shot down.

Lol, you live in a dream world. When Liberman ever said that?

America won't let you nuke Iran as it will lead to WW3 which America isn't willing to fight for you. No one's going to nuke anyone and Iranians know this that's why even when they can test nukes they don't. And the ballistic missiles won't be launched from Iran either they will launch from across the Middle East. They are in Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Gaza, Lebanon and most probably other places too. Iran has you by the throat, it's just a matter of time.
Did we ask for American permission to destroy Syrian or Iraqi nuclear reactors? No.

Iranian nuclear weapon is an existential threat to us, one which we will not tolerate, no force on earth would stop us.
If we can't do it conventionally we will do it unconventionally.

This thing almost happened in 1990 Iraq war when Sadam launched Scuds at Israel, the US and coalition forces practically begged of Israel to not react and guaranteed Israel that they will take care of Iraq. I wouldn't be surprised if Israeli nuclear carrying F-16s were already on their way to Baghdad, only to be called back by security gurantees of the US, had those Scuds been armed with chemical warheads nothing would have stopped Israel from nuking Iraq. Sadam knew better, those Scuds were merely symbolic but he paid with 1 million Iraqis for them.

Just understand, ballistic missiles are not an existential threat, in fact they're quite easy to deal with considering Iranian ballistic missiles have a 40 percent fail rate as shown in the attack on American airfield, and considering Iran doesn't have that many missiles that could reach Israel from Iran, let alone Yemen. And if the threat is something we can't stop, a nuke will stop them.

You can't just nuke a partner of Russia and China in the region and expect no response. Pakistan itself won't just sit back after a Muslim neighbor of ours get nuked. Israel nuking anyone is a suicide move. Nukes are a deterrent or a last case scenario, there's no in-between. And Iran also doesn't want to go scorched earth on occupied Palestine, that's why it is taking it slow. After Lebanon, forces are being stationed in Syria. Gaza has been armed well and the Iranian messaging now is to involve other Palestinian territories as we saw in the last confrontation with Gaza. Israeli dismantlement will be a step by step process, no one's going to nuke anyone.
Pakistan won't do shit bro, neither would Russia and China.

You will see, Israel would have 3 options against Iran. An EMP, a cyber attack that will completely shut down Iran and nukes, or a combination of those.

Gaza, Lebanon, all of those are not real threats to Israel. They never have been, they're simply nuisance.

World powers have an interest in maintaining balance. A small American ally nuking an important partner to Russia and China doesn't sit well with them, that's why even N.Korea is in a way backed by Russia and China. Pakistan won't do much but there's a possibility that some rouge elements will provide nukes to Iran or its allies in such a case. Pakistan has already tried to help Iran with nukes in the past. We recognize that Israel is powerful in its own right but the world is much bigger our dear Israeli member.
Tell me, what will Russia and China do?
No one will provide nukes to Iran because Iran won't be a functioning nation anymore

Nothing the whole world will be forced to bow to the mighty chosen ones.
Pretty much. Israel won't be attacked in fear of Israeli nuclear retaliation.

No one will blame Israel for nuking a country that is trying to rain down ballistic missiles at it and develop nuclear weapons.

Pakistan won't do shit bro, neither would Russia and China.

You will see, Israel would have 3 options against Iran. An EMP, a cyber attack that will completely shut down Iran and nukes, or a combination of those.

Gaza, Lebanon, all of those are not real threats to Israel. They never have been, they're simply nuisance.
Israel thought Pakistan wouldnt do shit in 67 and 73, but how does history love to differ from you.

It didn't do shit
M lutz in his Mirage IIICJ begs to differ

Saif Ul Azam begs to differ

Sattar Alvi begs to differ

If anyone didnt do shit it was Israel lol. They were helpless when going up against PAF pilots. I mean you will deny this, as your entire life has been a lie, but all i can say is this.

Cope

M lutz in his Mirage IIICJ begs to differ

Saif Ul Azam begs to differ

Sattar Alvi begs to differ

If anyone didnt do shit it was Israel lol. They were helpless when going up against PAF pilots. I mean you will deny this, as your entire life has been a lie, but all i can say is this.

Cope
The funny thing is Israeli pilots don't wear badges like that and there's no pilot named "Lutz" in the directory of Israeli casualties.

Those PAF pilots just wanted to make a name of themselves. Never shown gun footage.

Just another ridiculous claim, like that pilot "shooting down 5 Indian jets under 1 minute".

The funny thing is Israeli pilots don't wear badges like that
Cope harder

and there's no pilot named "Lutz" in the directory of Israeli casualties.
Well you guys are pathological liars so its not too far fetched that you would hide your casualties
Those PAF pilots just wanted to make a name of themselves. Never shown gun footage.
There is very little gun footage from the PAF in general wrt its air battles. I mean they did make a name for themselves. The pilots that shot down the IAF pilots in 1974 over the Golan Heights :)
Just another ridiculous claim, like that pilot "shooting down 5 Indian jets under 1 minute".
Haha cope harder

First things first, it was 3 IAF Hunters shot down that was confirmed. 2 Hunters were heavily damaged and there whereabouts are unknown per say. 5 hunters engaged, 5 hit, 5 knocked out of combat. All under a minute.

Need some more copium?

Cope harder

Well you guys are pathological liars so its not too far fetched that you would hide your casualties

There is very little gun footage from the PAF in general wrt its air battles. I mean they did make a name for themselves. The pilots that shot down the IAF pilots in 1974 over the Golan Heights :)

Haha cope harder

First things first, it was 3 IAF Hunters shot down that was confirmed. 2 Hunters were heavily damaged and there whereabouts are unknown per say. 5 hunters engaged, 5 hit, 5 knocked out of combat. All under a minute.

Need some more copium?
Lol, so Israel has a website with every casualty it suffered, except the alleged pilot Lutz?

Feel free to search.

Yeah, 5 shot downs in 1 minute. Sounds reasonable

Must really be burning in your rear end there karachun.

Every thread about Iran checkmating your sad pathetic artificial entity, and you come screaming in saying nukeeeezzzzz

First off it shows your fear. Secondly it shows your acknowledgment of how impotent the zionist conventional forces are against hezbollah, let alone Iran.

Also. despite your fantasies, the zionists entity would only use nukes in 2 scrnarios: one is getting nuked first
Second is possibly being overrun militarily, even thats iffy

Thirdly, Iran has enough conventional power to erase your cancerous tumour of an enitity. We also have more then enough nuclear capacity to put a nuke big enough together to wipe you out (if not already developed)

Lastly the world order that has benefited the west would end once nukes start popping as everyday war weapons. Since every country on earth would now want them. Which would erode western conventional military superiority

In short, besides random terrorist attacks, you can do nothing but watch Iran strenghten the steategic encirclement it has over your entitty

Lol, so Israel has a website with every casualty it suffered, except the alleged pilot Lutz?

Feel free to search.

Yeah, 5 shot downs in 1 minute. Sounds reasonable
When you lie once you lie again until you can't stop lying. Thats what you and your nation does. Lie upon lie upon lie. Apparently Mufti of Jerusalem in the 30s and 40s was the reason for the holocaust. Turns out to be false, as per your own source you linked me. Netanyahu said that Arabs were to blame for the holocaust. Again false. Israel claims victory in all its wars. False.

Israel claims Palestine is the wrongdoer. False.

Keep coping.

The funny thing is Israeli pilots don't wear badges like that and there's no pilot named "Lutz" in the directory of Israeli casualties.

The M Lutz kill is something I have been looking at with great interest. In the book "Israeli Mirage and Nesher Aces" by Shlomo Aloni, there is no kill done on that day and time and no M. Lutz in the Appendix. Considering the, quite frankly, ruthless portrayal of the Mirage pilots that even included landing crashes and other mishaps, it is interesting that his apparent loss is not documented anywhere.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom