What's new

Israel seeks ways to halt Göktürk satellite project

Sure, if all Muslim countries are going to attack you en-mass then, yes, you may just resort to light-up the whole world. BUT...No one is going to attack you if you give justice to the Palestinians, return the Golan Heights to Syria. The Iranian big-mouth will not remain a hero once you achieve peace with the Palestinians. TRUST ME that people may not like Israel but they will learn to live with Israel. Israel can be a great positive force in the Middle East. I have often said that. Quit being an 'outpost of the West' in the Middle East. Your neighbors are not savages or primitive brute. And you must not forget that Jews were killed by the Europeans in large numbers in 20th century--not by Arabs or Muslims.

About your claim about 'internal' law as a basis to defy international policies, well, you are clearly using IDF's power to defy the whole international community. In that case you know that the Samson Option becomes more likely. History is a long process. Today you dominate--especially being backed by Americans--but tomorrow you will certainly not. Nothing lasts forever.

Fair enough, but if Golan Heights were to be returned to Syria(Proxy of Iran) that tried to destroy Israel many many times through Wars and giving weapons to Hezbollah you actually believe they will stop trying to do so?

Christians slaughtered Jews yes, but so did Muslims and Arabs.

You claim that my neighbors are not savages nor primitive brutes, but all the evidence throughout history itself is contrary to that. Not many people are like you in Muslim countries Meengla. Most are sadly just that, primitive and savages. And i`m not big on India-Pak dispute, but i`m not going to befriend anyone that wants to kill Hindus nor Christians. Let alone me.

Yes i agree, power does change hands, but who`s to say that we are as powerful today as we will be? Who`s to say Israel doesn`t eventually become a Great power herself? Granted a lot of things need to happen for that, for example expanding the Jewish race, taking a lesson from China and India and seek numbers. I do agree having peace with the Muslim world is essential for this to happen, but that can be achieved in more ways than one.
I am for peace and the two-state solution, but like i said, not at all costs.

Then again who`s to say Young Arabs decide that this conflict is not worth fighting for and exterminate the hate in search of a better future? Granted this is quite unlikely but Israel will continue to Dominate till the bitter end because we honestly can`t afford anything else in ME.
America might fall from Super Power status or share it but it will take a third World War for it to crumble.

Intelligence report reveals links between PKK, Israel

An intelligence report prepared by the National Intelligence Organization (MİT) and presented at a National Security Council (MGK) meeting on Feb. 24 suggests that the terrorist Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) has been forging new ties with the state of Israel. The report also notes that the PKK has plans for a serhildan, the Kurdish word for uprising, in the spring in an attempt to manipulate the June 12 general elections.

A senior security official, who asked not to be named, shared information about the intelligence gathered on the PKK with Today's Zaman. According to the information, the group earlier this month ended a cease-fire it had announced late last summer.

It also says some countries in the region seem to have convinced the PKK to re-launch its attacks ahead of the elections. The same official says that intelligence reports indicate Israel has intensified its contact with the PKK in retaliation for a meeting Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan had with Hezbollah during a visit to Lebanon. Intelligence reports say the PKK is concerned about a drop in the votes of the Peace and Democracy Party (BDP), whose candidates will run as independents. For this reason, the decision to end the cease-fire came easily for the PKK, which is trying to stop Kurdish votes from slipping to the Justice and Development Party (AK Party). The terrorist group has plans to hold constant demonstrations and clashes in the Southeast and in eastern provinces with a significant Kurdish population.
PKK-Israel links

The MİT report presented during the MGK meeting in late February chaired by President Abdullah Gül also includes interviews with various PKK militants on the terrorist group’s action strategy for this spring. In these interviews, the militants confessed to having received training from Mossad officials.

MİT also has footage from an interview in which PKK second-in-command Murat Karayılan says the PKK attacked the İskenderun naval base during the May 2010 flotilla crisis, in which Israel killed nine Turks on board a Gaza-bound civilian aid ship sailing in international waters. In the video, Karayılan says the PKK and Israel worked together during the Mavi Marmara incident. Experts say this video is evidence that the PKK and Israel work in coordination in some of the terrorist group’s attacks. The interview has already been aired on an Israeli television station.
PKK action strategy

The report also says the PKK plans to put pressure on Kurdish voters. It is planning a dramatic attack to make it clear that it has ended its cease-fire. The group was also inspired by the recent uprisings rocking the Arab world. Today, International Women’s Day, and the three-day-long spring festival of Nevruz, celebrated around March 20, will be the dates the PKK will focus on to start its campaign of agitation and chaos. It also has plans to sabotage the election rallies of political parties in the region other than those of the BDP.

The PKK’s real concern is weakened support for the BDP in the region, but it will use as an argument for its attacks and demonstrations the slowdown in the government’s democratic initiative process.

The plan includes nighttime demonstrations, press statements, illegal protests and passing out declarations. They will also engage in demonstrations that they will call “acts of civil disobedience” during visits from Prime Minister Erdoğan and officials of other political parties.

The PKK also seeks to carry its demonstrations to cities with sizable Kurdish populations, such as İstanbul, Mersin, Adana, İzmir and Ankara. As has happened in the past, they are expected to use children in the front line during demonstrations in these cities. Intelligence information also suggests that the PKK will seek to manipulate the Kurds in the Southeast by passing out anti-Kurdish declarations. In fact, such fliers, referring to those participating in pro-Kurdish demonstrations as “anarchical punks and lowlifes” were passed around in Yüksekova, Hakkari province, on Feb. 19, 2011. It included other expressions likely to provoke the Kurdish people.

Intelligence report reveals links between PKK, Israel

Interesting article

If Turkey had a tiniest evidence of Israel PKK connections, Erdogan would jump on it like hungry wolf and publish all over.

When Israeli commandoes were attacking to activists, at the same time PKK was attacking to Turkish soldiers. Some of ministers preferred to couching this relation instead of directly speaking after this incident.
If they clearly avow that, Turkey should break off to relations with US.
There are also a lot of evidences about US support to PKK.

So far u did not come with a tiniest evidence.

we all waiting for your evidences about your claim "syria created pkk and operating in syria" thing.. you named your claims as fact.. and the fact things usually have solid evidences. where are they?

we all waiting for your evidences about your claim "syria created pkk" thing.. you named your claims as fact.. and the fact things usually have solid evidences. where are they?
Ocalan settelend in Syria in 1980 and left in 1998. Peak of PKK terror activity was between 1984 and 1998. Before Ocalan settled in Syria PKK did not do anything.

and operating in syria
After second thought I gave another posibility. Seems you prefer to pose all of your security and army forces and bunch of incometent idiots rather than propose that PKK acts from Syria.

Ocalan settelend in Syria in 1980 and left in 1998. Peak of PKK terror activity was between 1984 and 1998. Before Ocalan settled in Syria PKK did not do anything.

After second thought I gave another posibility. Seems you prefer to pose all of your security and army forces and bunch of incometent idiots rather than propose that PKK acts from Syria.

you acting just like a jew to seem right.. you talk about present time but you give examples from past..i tell you the story,

yes true abdullah ocalan was in syria once, but syria didnt create pkk, apo established pkk in '78 then he went to syria 2 years later, yes in that term syria was supporting pkk, and it was Cemil Esad ( Hafız esad's brother ) support and bring apo to syria to use him as a card against Turkey. You know the rising tension betwen syria and Turkey in that year '98 because of this issue.. after all pressures desperate syria deported ocalan then he escaped athena ( not to russia over cyprus as known ) then to russia, italy and kenya by the helps of greeks already a fake southern cyprus passport found on him when he captured in kenya.. this is another story. before he established pkk, there is a big history that you dont know between ocalan and MIT.. i suggest you search google and how intelligence traced him for years its a very long story.. past is past NOW after normalized syria-Turkey relations where is your evidences that PKK operating in syria right now? you claimed that pkk operating in syria.. i can count a dozen country that helped pkk officially in past and present countries like greece, southern cyprus, russia, armenia, usa, syria, israel but syria is not one of them anymore until you bring your evidences.

If Turkey had a tiniest evidence of Israel PKK connections, Erdogan would jump on it like hungry wolf and publish all over.

erdogan is smarter than you,dont worry muchacho..

btw i havent seen this "ipakman" before,he is awesome..his best argument is "your grammar is bad":lol:

yes true abdullah ocalan was in syria once, but syria didnt create pkk, apo established pkk in '78 then he went to syria 2 years later, yes in that term syria was supporting pkk, and it was Cemil Esad ( Hafız esad's brother ) support and bring apo to syria to use him as a card against Turkey.
Sad that u dont know basic facts. Before Ocalan settled in Syria PKK was nothing. One of million organizations with 5 activists that only talk. Only in Syria PKK gained a power and became a terror organization.

past is past NOW after normalized syria-Turkey relations where is your evidences that PKK operating in syria right now?
I told u already: unlike you I dont believe that Turkish military and security are bunch of incompetent retards. Thats why terrorists of Iskederun could come only from Syria.

Israel should focus on halting settlements, so it faces less hostility.

Sad that u dont know basic facts. Before Ocalan settled in Syria PKK was nothing. One of million organizations with 5 activists that only talk. Only in Syria PKK gained a power and became a terror organization.

sad that you dont understand what u read..if you read carefully what i wrote up there you already will see thats what i agree that syria once supported PKK withouth doubt and kept ocalan in, thats just like to water a fresh flower and watch it grow up.

After 98 events and hafiz esad has gone, relations with syria is back to normal in past 12 years. I am not a syria fan, my problem is with your assumptions and trial to show them as fact without any single evidence and your claims that israel has never involved in this pkk thing.

In previously posts there are WikiLeak documents about israeli-pkk ties, and kurdish based websites, i suggested you read some investigator-journalists including a pulitzer winning one Seymour Hersh's articles about how israel supported pkk. At least i have got these ones. What u have got about Syria-PKK thing ? Please stop example the past we are talking about present.

sad that you dont understand what u read..if you read carefully what i wrote up there you already will see thats what i agree that syria once supported PKK withouth doubt and kept ocalan in, thats just like to water a fresh flower and watch it grow up.
Its more than that. PKK was nothing before they came to Syria. Only in Syria they gained power and started military/terror activity.

After 98 events and hafiz esad has gone, relations with syria is back to normal in past 12 years. I am not a syria fan, my problem is with your assumptions and trial to show them as fact without any single evidence
I provided evidence. Can u imagine rocket attack on Istanbul or Izmir? :woot:

and your claims that israel has never involved in this pkk thing.
No one could provide any evidence for that.

In previously posts there are WikiLeak documents about israeli-pkk ties,
Lets see. Some Kurdish site posted that some Mossad chief wanted to make contact with PJAK. Your conclusion: Israel supports PKK. :rolleyes:

i suggested you read some investigator-journalists including a pulitzer winning one Seymour Hersh's
Seymor Hersh is well known Israel hater and is famous for using unconfirmed rumors. He did not provide any source or evidence for his claim.

lol.. pjak = pkk..pjak is already iran wing of pkk not something else. if you support pjak means you support pkk. an example for you to understand easily; lets assume iran bombed telaviv, doesnt it mean they attacked to israel? Got the connection? As i said, doesnt matter whar evidence or document or article i post here you gonna call them israel haters and nor reliable.

lol.. pjak = pkk
Its not. Also I asked u to bring something better than Kurdish website.

lets assume iran bombed telaviv, doesnt it mean they attacked to israel?
Whut? Can u express yourself more clearly?

As i said, doesnt matter whar evidence or document or article i post here you gonna call them israel haters and nor reliable.
I did not see so far any evidence or document.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom