What's new

Israel seeks ways to halt Göktürk satellite project

U.S. thoughts on Turkish Foreign Policy: 'Rolls Royce ambitions but Rover resources'
:)

These thoughts are not important for us as they are from US politicians with dual citizenships. We dont care what they think we will do what is right.

It was for the guy who said PKK operate from Syria and they created PKK. I mean just because they operated from there doesnt mean they created it.
After Ocalan settled in Syria PKK from nothing turned into a major terror organization. And when Ocalan was kicked from Syria PKK terror drastically dropped.

After Ocalan settled in Syria PKK from nothing turned into a major terror organization. And when Ocalan was kicked from Syria PKK terror drastically dropped.

Now theyre settled in Northern Iraq and again they are getting stronger did Barzani created them?

And it drastically dropped because succesfull Turkish operations.

Look ovarel, are you mentally challenged? Because there is no other definition of a person refusing to acknowledge reality.
After the flotilla incident and deterioration of the Israeli-Turkey relationship US Congress threatened to recognize Armenian Genocide and not to mention what Americans have said about your FM and PM in the leaked Wikileaks documents.

According to leaked diplomatic cables, Erdoğan was described by US diplomats as having "little understanding of politics beyond Ankara" and as surrounding himself with an "iron ring of sycophantic (but contemptuous) advisors". He is said to be "isolated", and that his MPs and Ministers feel "fearful of Erdogan's wrath". Diplomats state that "he relies on his charisma, instincts, and the filterings of advisors who pull conspiracy theories off the web or are lost in neo-Ottoman Islamist fantasies".

Who the hell are you kidding, you enraged the Americans when your country refused to vote in favor of sanctions on Iran and tried to go behind their backs and brokered that useless deal about exchanging uranium.

and Hillary Clinton,apologized times and times again for those reckless diplomats and said that it doesnt reflect the opinion of usa..btw there was also another diplomat publicly suggested to punish AKP but nothing happened..

about armenian genocide issue theres nothing new..it sometimes becomes popular because of the armenian and israeli diaspora but nothing happens..

and about iran,yes its the major issue that usa and turkey dont agree on,but they moved on..

btw its nice to see that you care about mental health.why dont you check yourself?

@500

look,mate,dont think just because you are multiquoting you are making some sense..you got your answer...

Now theyre settled in Northern Iraq did Barzani created them?
First of all Barzani does not have full control over Northern Iraq like Syria. Secondly today PKK terror is nothing compare to what happened 1984-1998.

By the way do u also believe like ur ovarel friend that Turkish security are imbeciles?

look,mate,dont think just because you are multiquoting you are making some sense..you got your answer...
Run away from my questions hop hop hop.

First of all Barzani does not have full control over Northern Iraq like Syria.

Northern Iraq controlled by Barzani clan, Talabani clan and USA.

Secondly today PKK terror is nothing compare to what happened 1984-1998.

PKK today is much stronger than 1984-1998 but Taf developped and now are just better experienced.

First of all Barzani does not have full control over Northern Iraq like Syria. Secondly today PKK terror is nothing compare to what happened 1984-1998.

By the way do u also believe like ur ovarel friend that Turkish security are imbeciles?

Run away from my questions hop hop hop.

i dont think Turkish security members are imbeciles..maybe you are,but not Turkish security..(i feel sorry that im feeding the troll)

i hope our trade grows higher,its not a big deal for me..but i cant accept improving relations state to state and military to military..our businessmen,however,can trade with whoever they want..

when our relations were good,still we couldnt have those uavs..dont be boastful..

i never runaway from questions but sometimes i try to runaway from trolls.;)

and Hillary Clinton,apologized times and times again for those reckless diplomats and said that it doesnt reflect the opinion of usa..btw there was also another diplomat publicly suggested to punish AKP but nothing happened..

about armenian genocide issue theres nothing new..it sometimes becomes popular because of the armenian and israeli diaspora but nothing happens..

and about iran,yes its the major issue that usa and turkey dont agree on,but they moved on..

btw its nice to see that you care about mental health.why dont you check yourself?

@500

If a liberal Democrat like Obama had to use such large amounts of Political capital just to make congressmen back off from this resolution, against his own fellow democrats i might add, Imagine what a full bred Conservative Republican President will do to Turkey once Obama is gone.

If a liberal Democrat like Obama had to use such large amounts of Political capital just to make congressmen back off from this resolution, against his own fellow democrats i might add, Imagine what a full bred Conservative Republican President will do to Turkey once Obama is gone.

Tell me please what can he do to Turkey? Our country is not a welfare state like Israel we dont need USA. And Tayyip Erdogan will win next elections again.

i suggest you guys not to waste your breathe for these joo guys.. nobody can teach them the difference between assumption and fact.. i kno cos i tried :)

lol i know its your wet dream..but what did they do to us in george bushs term? there wont be a dramatic change if a republican becomes the president..after the revolts,we have been much more stronger in ME.

i dont think Turkish security members are imbeciles..
Then how could guys with rockets travel hundreds miles through Turkish territory?

i hope our trade grows higher,its not a big deal for me..but i cant accept improving relations state to state and military to military..our businessmen,however,can trade with whoever they want..
Who cares what u want? U see trade grows beside Erdogans bitchings.

when our relations were good,still we couldnt have those uavs..dont be boastful..
Really? U could get AESA AWACS but not UAV? :lol:

i never runaway from questions but sometimes i try to runaway from trolls.;)
U cant run from urself.

Well a conservative Republican President won`t mind too much if your technological and geopolitical adventures turn amiss with a friendly hand of the "welfare" country.
Ohh and Last time i checked Israel has 29000$ Per capita and Turkey has 14.090$.
I do agree Erdogan`s party will win but What America can do is deny you the best toys and eventually NATO club membership.

Ohh and Last time i checked Israel has 29000$ Per capita and Turkey has 14.090$.

oh very good for you..did you also check this out?

22px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png

Rank 17
GDP : 729,051 ml.
Population : 78.000.000
GDP (PPP) 2010 estimate
- Total $1.038 trillion[2] (15)
- Per capita $14.090[3]
GDP (nominal) 2010 estimate
- Total $729.051 billion[3] (17)
- Per capita $10,206[3]

22px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png

Rank 43
GDP : 201,254
Population : 7.600.000
GDP (PPP) 2009 estimate
- Total $206.430 billion[4] (49th)
- Per capita $29,000[4] (29th)
GDP (nominal) 2010 estimate
- Total $199.456 billion[4] (40th)
- Per capita $26,796[4] (28th)

i hope you have compare ability.

I do agree Erdogan`s party will win but What America can do is deny you the best toys and eventually NATO club membership.

Our defence industry reached to %51 indigenous by last year, we are running warships, attack helicopters, fighter jet, satellite, missiles, MBTs, UAVs, Radar projects.. some of them finished some other is still on progress.. by year 2023 we will not need uncle Sam's toys nor some other country..after this point all you can do is to try to HALT this projects too but you will be failed eventually :) And your thought about Turkey's Nato membership proves your ignorance about these issues..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom