What's new

Israel seeks ways to halt Göktürk satellite project

how sad, to be the most unwelcomed nation all history long.. and all these aggression, depression etc.. i think you guys forgot the "krystall nacht" things..and the turks who saved jewish aßes from nazis in history.. or you are just being yourselves and do what your gens tell you to do.. all i can say is our defence industry is just warming up.
I`m sure when Turkey feels like going secular again, we will be friends again. Till then, the enemy of my enemy is my dear kurdish friend..
the truth is not that simple tv boy, its not about how secular we are, its about to gain hatred %99 of a nation.. anyway i am really glad i see less israeli tourists recently ( still they come can u believe? what a shame.. )
Of course there are others that can make satellite components(not Turks) , italian company which is primary contractor for Gokturk satellite will have to redesign satellite to fit alternative components, but it will cost in money and time.
believe me it worths any extra expenses, not problem if we could even build 3 gokturk with this money.. you guys are banned from our games permanently.
I said that they still operate in Syria. I dont know if they still support them, although hard to imagine that in brutal dictatorship like Syria someone could operate without regimes approval.
well if we will speak assumptions then i say that israel state of terror has supporting pkk.. and my claims are more realistic..

Reality has very little relevance in the La-La land that you live in damm1t....

well if we will speak assumptions then i say that israel state of terror has supporting pkk..
This is baseless assumtion. PKK still operating from Syria is fact.

Epic fail. First of all these Kurds are not PKK, but Barzani guys. Here Barzani with Erdogan:

barzani-basbakan-erdogan-beni-ankara-da-kurtce-hosgeldin-diye-karsiladi-711919.Jpeg

Secondly, this is not "Israel" but some private contractors.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is baseless assumtion. PKK still operating from Syria is fact.

just because you say so? the mossad guys' links with kurds is not secret.. and what some american journalists claims is israel support pkk and its iran wing pjak.

you can finish this conversation right here by showing a reliable base of your claims. otherwise you have no right to call baseless others' assumptions.. am i right?

just because you say so?
Please take a map and tell me where from could come terrorists which attacked Iskenderun naval base.

the mossad guys' links with kurds is not secret.. and what some american journalists claims is israel support pkk and its iran wing pjak.
I bet it will be Charlee Reese, Pat Buchanan or some aniother professional Israel hater.

Please take a map and tell me where from could come terrorists which attacked Iskenderun naval base

lol.. is it really your solid base? PKK works different ways, one of these to infiltrate into Turkey from South-Eastern Turkey by using arduous and mountainy areas, North Iraq border, and they form small groups called "cells" consisted 5-10 terrorists. Iskenderun naval base is not a border base, its in the middle of the city means your base theory is totally wrong. Any side could be suitable for a possible terrorist attack. Sometimes TVs' talking about captured terrorists by intelligence and police forces who infiltrated big cities for bombing somewhere etc.. from north, south, east and west.. So what.. we gonna blame all of our neighbors which is the closest to the crime scene? For Istanbul incidents Will greece be blamed? or for 9/11 Usa, is the guilty Canada? In 2005 London, the terrorists came from Wales you think or Al-Qaide running by Wales? By the way Iskenderun is not a town, 350.000 population and between city center-syria border is nearly 45 km at the closest point.

Iskenderun Naval Base And Iskenderun City

I bet it will be Charlee Reese, Pat Buchanan or some aniother professional Israel hater.

actually claims belong to a pulitzer winning journalist who has jewish parents. good enough ?

lol.. is it really your solid base? PKK works different ways, one of these to infiltrate into Turkey from South-Eastern Turkey by using arduous and mountainy areas, North Iraq border, and they form small groups called "cells" consisted 5-10 terrorists. Iskenderun naval base is not a border base, its in the middle of the city means your base theory is totally wrong. Any side could be suitable for a possible terrorist attack. Sometimes TVs' talking about captured terrorists by intelligence and police forces who infiltrated big cities for bombing somewhere etc.. from north, south, east and west.. So what.. we gonna blame all of our neighbors which is the closest to the crime scene? For Istanbul incidents Will greece be blamed? or for 9/11 Usa, is the guilty Canada? In 2005 London, the terrorists came from Wales you think or Al-Qaide running by Wales? By the way Iskenderun is not a town, 350.000 population and between city center-syria border is nearly 45 km at the closest point.
Seems u did not check the map. Or you suggest that terrorists with rockets traveled through whole Turkey hundreds miles and then escaped back by same route? I really dont know what to think. You dont even understand how its different from planting a bomb which u can assemble in your room and then carry in your pants.

actually claims belong to a pulitzer winning journalist who has jewish parents. good enough ?
No I need evidences not claims. Claims can produce anyone.

Seems u did not check the map. Or you suggest that terrorists with rockets traveled through whole Turkey hundreds miles and then escaped back by same route? I really dont know what to think. You dont even understand how its different from planting a bomb which u can assemble in your room and then carry in your pants.
ok i make it easier for you.. once again you miss the point or you just pretending.. pkk use south-east border not syria border and it must be any pkk cell in turkey whick attacked the base. It doesnt prove anything to be close to syria, geographically..
PKK still operating from Syria is fact.
No I need evidences not claims. Claims can produce anyone.
first bring some evidence for your claims then we talk about others.. if something is fact there must be more solid evidences than maps..

damm1t, OK there are two possibilities: 1) terrorists came from Syria. 2) Turkish security and military are bunch of incompetent retards since gang with rockets and launchers could travel hundreds of miles through Turkish territory without notice.

damm1t, OK there are two possibilities: 1) terrorists came from Syria. 2) Turkish security and military are bunch of incompetent retards since gang with rockets and launchers could travel hundreds of miles through Turkish territory without notice.

well you managed to make me sick, apparently you are not capable of understand.. terrorist activities can infiltrate any country in the world including israel, usa, uk, european countries as known with the best intelligence. you know better than i do how some terrorists bombed buses and places in israel, or how a plane crashed to WTC in usa..or london and madrid bombings.. does it mean that israel and usa both have crap intelligence and security forces and tey are bunch of incompetent retards?.. Do you really realize terrorists travel with their launchers on their shoulders? security forces already capture dozens of terrorists day by day, i suggest you read some english edition of Turkish dailies. whatever you say after all "israel closer to pkk than syria" sounds more logical.

well you managed to make me sick, apparently you are not capable of understand.. terrorist activities can infiltrate any country in the world including israel, usa, uk, european countries as known with the best intelligence.
Yes terrorist can penetrate Israel with suicide belt on his body, but gang traveling hundreds miles throught Israeli territory with large rockets? That can never happen.

whatever you say after all "israel closer to pkk than syria" sounds more logical.
PKK is creation of Syria. There is no a tinniest evidence of Israel helping PKK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom