What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing several reports US is refusing to replenish Iron Dome.

Can someone confirm this?

Seems like this may be how Biden will force ceasefire.

I am hearing several reports US is refusing to replenish Iron Dome.

Can someone confirm this?
Haven’t heard anything and don’t be too optimistic. Probably less than 0.1% chance unless the Biden Admin really really really wants to force Israel to ceasefire

I think the Palestinians are very close to utilizing cruise missiles as I said few days ago. This would be a huge escalation.

Haven’t heard anything and don’t be too optimistic. Probably less than 0.1% chance unless the Biden Admin really really really wants to force Israel to ceasefire

I mean if Biden actually wants ceasefire this is best way to do it.

If US lets Iron Dome run out, Israel itself will beg for a ceasefire.

It seems plausible. I would not rule it out.

How much do they have left?

Not a chance.

I think this is most likely scenario to be honest

The big question is if US lets Iron Dome run out, what happens if Hamas rejects ceasefire and keeps going?

It is. I totally agree. Refusing to resupply them is best way to force them to stop the war. But my low odds is simply based on how much of a shit feet Biden would be under if that “threat”
Of being cut off leaks out. Very very low odds, and I wouldn’t count on it.

I could see them having-around 10,000 interceptors even more

]@Gomig-21No worries Basha, you are very polite in your explanations and it's very informative for us.

Thank you, ma brother and I truly hope any of your family members back at THEIR RIGHTFUL homes are safe and sound during these awful times.

Another thing that made me think about this most unfortunate war is that during these difficult time (and I am probably undergoing my most difficult test ATM and will follow Allah's (swt)'s messages of perseverance and that He would never burden a true believer more than he or she can handle and I compare my tough situation to what those poor Palestinians are undergoing and it is like night and day. There is nowhere my problems are equal to the 1-trillionth's of what these poor, brave souls are enduring.

May Allah soon relieve them of all these awful tragedies and gives them peace and stability and most of all, protection against the vile acts of the disproportionate bombings and ethnic cleansing. The latter is of MUCH concern as it is obviously the root of the problem and what happens even with a lot of Israel has been hit by Hamas? Do they continue or do they stop? Bottom line, despite out own personals problems, there are no comparisons.

R u sure iron dome missiles are made in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom