What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? You can't be serious. That's satire. Right?

Do you seriously expect the Gaza strip to become like Monaco? Because the West Bank that is under the control of Israel has been such a beacon of development, tourism and technology. Right? And Israel has never tried to force Israeli settlements on the West Bank and wipe them off the map. Right?

your shock to what i have proposed just goes to show what a shit and sad situation they are in. I proposed gaza become developed which is the right of every human to have

Shurooq high rise tower completely destroyed now after dozens of Israeli missiles hit it

^^

These attacks and the targeting of children will not go answered. I pray the next barrage takes numerous Israeli's with it, amen. Everyone else should ask Allah for the same....

It's quite apparent they are willing to target anything of pride for Gazans, They will target all tall structures deliberately.

It has not fallen yet, but look at what they are trying to destroy, hundreds of families will be displaced, is Egypt, US and others okay with this? Do international law exist?:

19023c5aeca1b3f2613bcef35d4fddb0.jpg

Its too early to say. Ground invasion after strikes on Tel Aviv will be something to reckon with. Hamas has done good so far but to put up a level fight with IDF requires bringing out the heavy firepower and possibly opening up a 2-front situation, Hezbollah is the only one that can deliver both punches at once. I would not rule out HZ just yet.
A ground invasion might not be on the cards as IDF knows they will not be un protected. The fancy toys called APC and Gods Chariot (Merkava) are not going to protect them in urban warfare. Sea and Air remain the safest options.
Reaction of Hezbollah or Arab world will not come even if the entire population of Gaza is wiped off. This is the truth unfortunately.

Wish he had done the job.
He did his part...Unfortunately this made them the victims and they fully exploited it.

Why do you want Syrians, Lebanese and Iranians to die for your mad ideas? Why dont you come yourself and fight?
Sometime what one hates the most become his/her love. This is true for the JEWS. They hatted Hittler but what have they become. Similar concentration camps, deadlier weapons, improved torture techniques and extermination in their mind. Is this not what your ancestor's face to provide you the right to live in peaceful world. Today if they can see what is going on in the world they left they would not like it.

To Live one must give respect to ern respect, unfortunately this is no way to ern. I can understand Faith binds you as it does to me.

we know your Arab frustration, occupied Kashmir is like our own Gaza we are unable to save or do anything there due to big powers west scare us. even with our 100 nukes we are unable to stop crimes against Kashmiris, only victory was by holy warriors taliban victory over these powers. who persecute our Muslims around the globe

Our problem is not with Jewish people. Our problem is with Zionists. Let's not forget that the majority of these murderous people are in fact immigrants of Eastern European origin that look nothing like the native people of that area and they are very different from the Jewish population of the Middle Eastern countries.

I don't wanna sound like an extremist or anything because I am not and I truly believe in freedom of all reiligions but in regards to the jews I think the ones from our countries are more hardcore I have experienced that and majority of them are zionist. Algerian jews zionists are the worst.

But that is not the point.. The point is to keep a close eye on them not only in Israel but outside of Israel. Because they have been living in fear for over 2000 years and have learned to hide their religion and gel in with other other cultures and religions. They have become masters of hiding their identity... This is the problem of hiding onself amongst people they can steal your intel.. Example Iran revealed there was high level inside jobs.. Look no further.. The jew will pray with you in the mosque on salatul Asr and attend your families wedding party and next day give away your intel

your shock to what i have proposed just goes to show what a shit and sad situation they are in. I proposed gaza become developed which is the right of every human to have
I'm aware, but we both know why that will not happen, and it's not the fault of Palestinians.
It has not fallen yet, but look at what they are trying to destroy, hundreds of families will be displaced, is Egypt, US and others okay with this? Do international law exist?:

I hope in the next Hezb-Israel conflict, Hezb and Lebanese people know what will happen to their high rises, and will be able to respond accordingly and proportionally

What you are saying is Jews accept Muslims as equal? This is impossible as they have to fulfill the prophecies:
1) To have all the Promised Land.
2) Build The Temple.
3) Control all the land that was under Solomon.
4) Fight a final war with Muslims (Armageddon) Christian will also take part in this was as they have to Protect the JEWS as per their Prophesies.

actually no. I meant the rich GCC countries build gaza and other townships and cities spread all over into developing/developed status. Zero $$ from israel

Wait... So, you're saying that you were not joking? Seriously?

Do you think people risk their lives fighting against a much better-equipped enemy for decades if they're not totally hopeless about their future? It's easy to sit in Abu Dhabi and talk about prosperity for people that even their basic human needs and rights are constantly ignored and oppressed by the occupiers of their lands. But then again, I'm not surprised because it comes from someone in a country that recently sold their honor to Israel for the lowest bid.

1620834102190.png

Bab-e-Lud
also called lod city of isreal

This structure is situated in the city of Lod, approximately 15 km south-east of Tel Aviv. It will be here than towards the end of times the Prophet Isa (عليه السلام) will destroy Dajjal (the anti-Christ).

This brings nothing but pure sadness to all muslims but to many people around the world even non muslims when will these evil bastards will be stopped muslims need to unite and help our Palestinian brothers and sisters this is just so wrong and so unhuman perioid.

This tower is to us what the sears tower in Chicago is to Americans. Why are Israeli's obsessed with destroying skyscrapers? If it collapses it can kill many people around it.

You can't make this up, now Israel is targeting the biggest mall in Gaza with drone strikes ....

, egypt is very ok with it,
cas general sissi is there,
sissi actually means a pussy.

This tower is to us what the sears tower in Chicago is to Americans. Why are Israeli's obsessed with destroying skyscrapers? If it collapses it can kill many people around it.

You can't make this up, now Israel is targeting the biggest mall in Gaza with drone strikes ....

It’s called collective punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom