What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want Syrians, Lebanese and Iranians to die for your mad ideas? Why dont you come yourself and fight?

Because you Israelis have been killing them!!
Be honest: Your ideal is a country where you would have not only the West Bank but also the Golan Heights and Lebanon up to the Letany River. And why not? Look at the map: Those land-grabs are for regions which are much more fertile than Negev or the Sinai Penninsula. Remember 'Lebensraum'?? You guys are the most obvious Colonialists after the mid 20th century and the only reason you are getting away with your plans is that you have the American political system in your bag. It is as simple as that. There is no 'West' supporting you and you know that those Europeans who support Israel is because they are the American poodles. Europe has NO LOVE for Israel or Jews and you KNOW that! The moment the Americans have a truly 'Liberal' like Bernie Sander in power, a Jew himself, btw, your game is up and you will behave. And behave you will!!

Too be honest as long as someone is patriotic and lives Pakistan, religion should not be an issue.

True religion shouldn't matter but coming with conflicting alternatives in internal talks is a matter of concern or spreading lies on purpose..

You are one of the posters I found to be indifferent perhaps you are an atheist? I can gather that from your posts and view on life. Am I right?

Sir, it is the institutions that create nationalism, values and self-respect. I believe that it is the top that must spread down good values and attitudes to build a country. I was furious that the news channels did not prioritize the news that the Al-Aqsa mosque was being attacked. I understand well that the leadership now wants good relations with India and Saudi Arabia and will not lift a finger until the Arabs signal it. But we must build our nation with strong values otherwise we will not succeed.

That's an excuse concocted by the useless and corrupt Pakistani awam. I don't believe I can remember a single instance of the top changing it for the bottom. Why would they? They are 'the top' because of it. The bottom builds the institutions to safeguard itself from the top. The bottom here is rotten as well.

Reports of Palestinian children killed in Israeli strike in Rafah, Israeli drone strike targeted 3 children. Earlier drone strike targeted a car with 5 civilians in it as well. They either have bad intelligence or deliberately killing civilians.

First Israeli missile strikes Shurooq tower

Egyptian/US delegation in Gaza according to some reports to talk ceasefire

IAF just dropped Shurooq Tower on the Press TV livestream

Do not watch this with headphones on

Shurooq high rise tower completely destroyed now after dozens of Israeli missiles hit it

^^

These attacks and the targeting of children will not go answered. I pray the next barrage takes numerous Israeli's with it, amen. Everyone else should ask Allah for the same....

My question was where do these people go once "only democracy in ME" levels their homes?

well disaster brings people together and gazans have been on the short end of the stick for so long i am sure total strangers will let people stay with them if they do not have relatives or friends nearby

Shurooq high rise tower completely destroyed now after dozens of Israeli missiles hit it

^^

These attacks and the targeting of children will not go answered. I pray the next barrage takes numerous Israeli's with it, amen. Everyone else should ask Allah for the same....
Their attacks will not go unanswered. Tyranny and oppression will not go unanswered. The day that we send back these Zionists to Eastern Europe to be treated like dirt again is not distant.
I am extremely proud of my brave Palestinian brothers and sisters for fighting back with whatever at their disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom