What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and NOT for the love we have for israel. Israels continous reasoning and excuse for stealing and killing is attacks on them. Stop the attacks. Build Gaza into a small Monaco (roads , sewage systems , schools , universities ...etc) make them grow stronger , smarter , more powerful ...... they will be far more important in the world stage than they are now. Look at the western so called democracies ignoring their suffering.

their situation is S H I T . i see no hope in them getting out of it. So whats the next best thing ? feed their brains and stomuchs. Give them the best schools and healthcare. this alone will make israeli gov. tremble
Bro, I’m what universe are you living in? None of these things are allowed to happen in Gaza. It’s an open air prison. You confusing Gaza with the UAE. UAE is not under Israeli blockade cut off financially from the world.
Wake up

arab.jpg

On May 12, 2021, the Special Envoy of the Chinese Government on the Middle East, Zhai Jun, met with the Arab envoys in China and the head of the representative office of the League of Arab States in China.

The Arab side reported on the recent Palestinian-Israeli conflict and the relevant resolutions passed by the Arab League and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, emphasizing that Israel provoked the conflict, causing casualties and property damage to the Palestinian side, and undermining regional security and stability. The League of Arab States side highly appreciates China's just position on the Palestinian issue and hopes that China, as a permanent member of the UN Security Council and the rotating chairman of the Security Council this month, will continue to play an active role, exert influence to promote the cooling of the conflict, and promote a just settlement of the Palestinian issue.

Zhai Jun said that China is deeply concerned about the recent escalation of tension between Palestine and Israel, strongly condemns violence against civilians, and calls on all parties, especially Israel, to exercise restraint and avoid more casualties. As the rotating presidency of the Security Council this month, China has recently made every effort to promote the Security Council to hold emergency consultations on the situation in East Jerusalem, call on the Security Council to reiterate its commitment and firm position on the "two-state solution", and drafted a draft press statement by the Security Council president. In the next step, China will continue to make every effort to push the Security Council to take action on the situation in East Jerusalem as soon as possible. State Councilor and Minister of Foreign Affairs Wang Yi recently put forward a five-point initiative to achieve security and stability in the Middle East, which includes upholding fairness and justice and resolving the Palestinian issue. China is willing to strengthen communication and coordination with all parties in the international community to jointly promote the early establishment of an independent Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital and full sovereignty based on the 1967 border.

Last edited:
I don't think you've read me above.
I have said that Syria, Lebanon, and Iran should join the fight RIGHT NOW!
Why do you want Syrians, Lebanese and Iranians to die for your mad ideas? Why dont you come yourself and fight?

Lets agree to disagree on our interpretation of Quran and Sunnah and the events in light of them( although probably not by much but where you and your views see diving into those events I see a hollow husk trying to do so.. I’d rather fix the husk before trying to go after the wall)
Congrats to us, we both have the same view till now.

I am saying the exact same thing you are saying right now. This husk needs to be Watered by Quran and taken care by Sunnah, there are no shortcuts around it. That husk has a cancer right now that cancer is killing every part of it and it's after the roots of this husk Now.
images (2).png

images (3).png

If you had contact with the Cancer as you say than you exactly or almost know what it is. This cancer likes to make golf courts, properties and flourish their offsprings on the blood of naive sons others.

The system is serving the cancer and this system needs to be wrapped up. No good can come out of it. This system effectively and efficiently kill any good in it self and this has brought us here after 73 years. If there was a way to improve a system than our Prophet (SAAW) was offered Kingship over it as well.

Brother we need to absorb Quran in our selves and than stand up against this system. Only than we can remove the cancer and move forward.

Regarding the Wall, we will not only go to the wall, we will go for the oranges and chivaras first, and than we will make our lines for the wall Insha'Allah.
images (4).png

I won't push anything on to you as there is no compulsion in Deen. Everyone has to make their own journey and have to filter through the sand.

Last edited:
In the end he did get his dream, jews out of Europe, but now living in Israel

PLO is recognized as the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people by over 100 States and PLO has enjoyed observer status at the United Nations since 1974

Neither PIJ nor Hamas are members of the PLO.
The second most powerful armed organization in Gaza, Islamic Jihad backed by Iran, is carrying out rocket attacks on Israel.

then We will eliminate all those groups and İranian influence in Palestine too
nobody can give reasons to İsrael for attacking Palestinians and holy sites of İSLAM .. ( shia İran dont care about Al Aqsa mosque )

not HAMAS or PIJ ... but only İslamic Alliance Forces will protect Palestinians and Al Aqsa mosque

Al Aqsa mosque is belong to 1,8 billion muslim world

Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Egypt , Pakistan , Malaysia , İndonesia together can do it
Again with the same copy paste comment about Turk Islamic strong alliance. God help this thread

Yes, there are Pakistani Jews. You have a problem with that?

I Honestly take issues with it.. Example like that poster named Norwegian or something like that was banned around 2 days ago and his been active here for years if not over a decade. His a Pakistani Jew disapora in Norway wtf and he has infiltrated PDF with the wrong identity.. They should honestly be strip of double citizenship or get their flags stripped off..

There are couple of others in here that I won't name but I see them clearly.. That Moroccan poster what is he called trench boom or something. These two got ousted but there are many more..

Seriously they should wear Israel flags as their nationality and stop causing confusion here

Last edited:
I Honestly take issues with it.. Example like that poster named Norwegian or something like that was banned around 2 days ago and his been active here for years if not over a decade. His a Pakistani Jew disapora in Norway wtf and he has infiltrated PDF with the wrong identity.. They should honestly be strip of double citizenship or get their flags stripped off..

There are couple of others in here that I won't name but I see them clearly.. That Moroccan poster what is he called trench boom or something. These two got ousted but there are many more..

Seriously they should wear Israel flags as their nationality and stop causing confusion here

Leader of Jewish community in Indonesia

Too be honest as long as someone is patriotic and lives Pakistan, religion should not be an issue.

If IDF does not do a ground invasion, as situation stands right now, is this considered a win for Hamas or Israel?

Yup, but Saudi and Iran keep fighting to each other in Yemen. Egypt is in the hand of Sisi who jailed Muslim Brotherhood activist despite MB get majority support of Egyptian in previous fair election. Turkey and Pakistan are currently under economic difficulty.

Indonesia is not strong militarily and we are currently under pressure from secular government (despite Nationalist Religious-Islamist coalition has ruled the nation since 1998 until around 2014)

Actually we dont need to fight if we are united and strong, Israel will accept two state solution without a fight once we are united and strong.
you basically destroyed your reputation on this forum IN MY EYES by doing 2 things:
1. attacking Iranians as non Muslims, so showed you are sectarian, an you're a mod, wow, i need to ignore you. and
2. you showed no sympathy for Palestinians...shame on you.

I Honestly take issues with it.. Example like that poster named Norwegian or something like that was banned around 2 days ago and his been active here for years if not over a decade. His a Pakistani Jew disapora in Norway wtf and he has inflitred PDF with the wrong identity.. They should honestly be strip of double citizenship or get their flags stripped off..

Seriously they should wear Israel flags as their nationality and stop causing the confusion here
Our problem is not with Jewish people. Our problem is with Zionists. Let's not forget that the majority of these murderous people are in fact immigrants of Eastern European origin that look nothing like the native people of that area and they are very different from the Jewish population of the Middle Eastern countries.

Even then, there are many prominent Jewish figures that opposite the actions of Zionism. Noam Chomsky is one of them. Many Jewish religious leaders oppose Zionism because they believe that it is against their oaths to God. One of them is that Jews are forbidden from massive immigration to the land of Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom