What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not saying you have to be a sitting duck.. but you don't throw everything that you have in just few hours.

Hit when it is least expected, with the coordination of your friends.

While I don't hope, but I think tomorrow's news will sadden us.
How do you know that? Do you know how many rockets Hamas has? Do you have access to confidential information that others don't?

Last time that Hamas fired hundreds of missiles into Israel, Israel asked for a ceasefire in 48 hours. Israel has a much lower pain tolerance than Palestinians, while Israel can continue this war for a longer period of time than Hamas admittedly.

Hamas stands no chance against the Iron Dome if it doesn't try to saturate it with too many rockets. It's their only chance of making a difference and stop being a sitting duck.

How do you know that? Do you know how many rockets Hamas has? Do you have access to confidential information that others don't?
Based on the history of such attacks.

Several casualties in Holon

it is 98 casualties only in city ashtood at this time , only 2 are critically injured

fF5AKrZ.jpg

INTIFADA III HERE WE COME

Can anybody tell me what are the chances of Hizb jumping into the conflict? That will definitely be the sight to watch for.
An Israeli agression on the Lebanese front will provoke Hezbollah involvement. But other than that it is pretty low chance.. Hezbollah is in close coordination with Iran. Iran is not interested in a conflict... for now.

Last time that Hamas fired hundreds of missiles into Israel, Israel asked for a ceasefire in 48 hours. Israel has a much lower pain tolerance than Palestinians, while Israel can continue this war for a longer period of time than Hamas admittedly.
Problem is that israeli dogs killed a lot of innocents by that time.

Can anybody tell me what are the chances of Hizb jumping into the conflict? That will definitely be the sight to watch for.
Hezbollah will need an excuse to jump into the conflict. I doubt Israel would give them such an excuse though.
Problem is that israeli dogs killed a lot of innocents by that time.
They would kill innocent by tens or hundreds anyway. Israel is a terrorist state.

I’m aware what you meant before about strategy I agree with what you are saying. But you have to also keep in mind that when you are operating under such tight controls. You can’t really have an expansive strategy. You can only stockpile and fire till your enemy bleeds.

it’s only the second day. A lot of things can happen in the next few days, if you were hezbollah you could for example wait till they try ground operations for Gaza and then open a second front in the North.

An Israeli agression on the Lebanese front will provoke Hezbollah involvement. But other than that it is pretty low chance.. Hezbollah is in close coordination with Iran. Iran is not interested in a conflict... for now.
That leaves poor Palestinians alone.

While I really envy the courage and bravery of Palestinians, they need something bigger than rockets, and coordination with the forces with common interest such as Hezb.

Israelis on Twitter already regretting hitting Hanabi Tower lmfaoo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't laugh, this might look fun to someone who is sitting under the umbrella of nuclear weapons but those people in gaza have no such luxury. Israelis are going to strike very hard tonight, countless innocents might lose their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom