What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
India should now send its troops to Israel just like it did for two decades in Afghanistan.
400 rockets were launched on Israel and only 2 are dead.

I don't think they are the ones who need help.

Been saying this for ages to these who overrate Israel out of porportions without actually examining them.. They are vulnerable you just failed to see it. I said this their defense systems are obsolote now you are seeing it with you own eyes
They are not obsolete but they can be overwhelmed by a 2nd teir military. Basically any military in the region can overwhelm the done with volume

Already answered:

In addition to tens thousands of Palestinians they slaughtered, gassed starved and ethnically creansed more than 13 million Syrian Arabs who are same Shami Arabs as Palestinians.
why is your military performing so badly right now and Iron dome is leaving plenty iron holes in your ground????? smh...you guys are demoralized and there is no stupid trump to come to your stupid aid. enjoy your "SUPER ISRAELI MILITAY EQUIPMENT MADE BY BLAH BLAH.."..i'm sooo so proud of Gaza!

They are not obsolete but they can be overwhelmed by a 2nd teir military. Basically any military in the region can overwhelm the done with volume

I sometimes see some fools who come online on PDF like to insert them in everything. They never look at things conventionally and confuse lobbying politics with conventional military means

The media is playing the same “Palestinians started it” line - even the ones that for subjects like US elections, Brexit or otherwise are impartial such as AP or Reuters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom