What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Dome has run out of Tamirs, missiles are landing unobstructed in Tel Aviv as Iron Dome reloads
unknown.png

this shows perfectly why resistance is the only way against the zionists.

look at this zionist filth laughing. He will laugh as long as war to him is a video game where their planes bomb and kill and destroy muslims..

the smug laughter immidiatly turned into panic and fear as soon as he saw a tiny glimpse of what a war is....

these coward zionists only understand force. resistance is the only language they understand. Tel Aviv needs to burn for them to stop killing babies and bombing civilains and stealing lands with impunity.

I’m aware what you meant before about strategy I agree with what you are saying. But you have to also keep in mind that when you are operating under such tight controls. You can’t really have an expansive strategy. You can only stockpile and fire till your enemy bleeds.

it’s only the second day. A lot of things can happen in the next few days, if you were hezbollah you could for example wait till they try ground operations for Gaza and then open a second front in the North.
What I am hoping for, is an alliance with Hezb or any force with common interests against the dogs of hell and some form of coordination so that your friends are prepared to take the necessary steps.

5 impact in Tel-Avive so far

i don't if can upload videos dead bodies in tel aviv but i just submit pictures,
3 dead in tel aviv so far

G7pmf7H.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been saying this for ages to these who overrate Israel out of porportions without actually examining them.. They are vulnerable you just failed to see it. I said this their defense systems are obsolote now you are seeing it with you own eyes

Don't underestimate that
Lebanon is in a very bad situation after the Beirut explosion. They've lost even their strategic food reserves. They're in a mess.
The majority of the Lebanese will not support a war with Israel without Israeli provocation. Israel needs to do something that justifies the involvement of Hezbollah or Hezbollah will not risk the political repercussions of attacking Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom