What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, i noticed comments by Jew members of PDF on this thread has ceased...I guess more than "2 rockets landed in Israel" by @500 is a lie...
No one said 2 rockets landed in Israel. I said that out of 130 Iranian made rockets fired by Hamas at Tel Aviv in evening of 11 May only 2 passed through Iron Dome.

Overall Hamas fired 3100 rockets in 1 week killing 9 people in Israel.

Some 10% of these rockets fall in Gaza itself, killing dozens civilians there (all these deaths are attributed to Israel).

No one said 2 rockets landed in Israel. I said that out of 130 Iranian made rockets fired by Hamas at Tel Aviv in evening of 11 May only 2 passed through Iron Dome.

Your army said 70 were intercepted, and Israeli's died that in first barrage. Lots of hits were reported, how are you claiming only two made it through? Those rockets are made in Gaza as well and you know that better than anyone else.

Some 10% of these rockets fall in Gaza itself, killing dozens civilians there (all these deaths are attributed to Israel).

Nothing is falling, and casualties in Gaza are documented. There have been zero deaths from any rockets falling short. The ones that fall short fall short on the border. You are more than welcome to try to prove any death occurred from our own weapons. I am waiting.

Overall Hamas fired 3100 rockets in 1 week killing 9 people in Israel.

You attacked our most holiest site Al Aqsa in ramadan the holiest month, on the most holiest night, when people were praying. Without any provocation.

You are proving to the world why God cursed you so many times and why you were kicked out in humiliation from everywhere you went.

@waz @PakSword @The Eagle ban this meshugadana shiksa from this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You attacked our most holiest site Al Aqsa in ramadan the holiest month, on the most holiest night, when people were praying. Without any provocation.
Palestinians used al Aqsa to throw stones and fire firecrackers at Jews who are located under it. That's why police came in.

Next day on Eid there was no stone attacks so everything was super calm:

E1P7gJhXIAU6KZN

E1P9L6iVoAUbh9T

E1RkeKtVUAYB7A5

E1P7pPLXMAElum2

So the story is simple: if you throw stones there is police reaction, if you dont police does not interrupt. Even you must be able to understand.

Also prior Hamas started firing rocket at Israeli cities no one was killed.

One thing I realize that no one in this world will stand with the Oppressed Muslim, No one from the west, no one from the Muslim world, So I guess the matter between the Jews and Muslims of Palestine will be settled by Allah SWT.
Even in a kids playground...who stand with the kid being bullied? They all stand with the bully . But when the victim fights back then they respect.
Palestinians used al Aqsa to throw stones and fire firecrackers at Jews who are located under it. That's why police came in.

E1P7gJhXIAU6KZN

E1P9L6iVoAUbh9T

E1RkeKtVUAYB7A5

E1P7pPLXMAElum2

So the story is simple: if you throw stones there is police reaction, if you dont police does not interrupt. Even you must be able to understand.

Just like you used the gas Chambers and not paid your gas bill. You filthy Jew scum

Israeli journalist and politician Eldad Yaniv: Netanyahu is floundering and does not know how to end this process to save himself and his position; There is no deterrence, the missiles are falling without stopping, the airport is closed, and the "genius" Kochavi continues to tell us that we are still at the beginning.

E1P7gJhXIAU6KZN

E1P9L6iVoAUbh9T

E1RkeKtVUAYB7A5

E1P7pPLXMAElum2

You can not justify ruthless bombing man, it's just brutal, and innocent kids are dying. Your Air force needs to stop and held top leadership accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom