What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter how old those posts are, you never retracted them and refused to provide any explanation today, suggesting you still endorse their content. Content which you now partly reiterated in this very thread, which made for some nice additional beautiful screen captures to expose you with, by the way.

Also, you forgot to show evidence of the "terrorist" activity I am supposed to have taken part in. I'm aware that calling anyone who points at one's misbehavior a "terrorist", is among the many consequences of extensive exposure to zio-American "culture" and videogames, but you're sounding like a broken record by now. Really, try something new, be creative. I thought Americans excel in creativity, but I must've been wrong.

I did not "begin insulting you" at all, I began exposing your past behavior to Iranian users. Thanks to me, no Iranian on PDF is ever going to be misled by you again. I did not and do not invite them to attack or insult you, but merely enjoin them to realize what kind of ideas the person they are dealing with has been showcasing here.

Blablabla, you literally keep repeating the same handful of ludicrous, infantile catchwords. They hurled insults towards you? Poor you. Yet, you've only the monstrosities you churned out to blame for that.

You wish, don't you? Nah, now that I'm done exposing you, it's time to entertain your obsessions. Although, I must admit your repetitive, dull and thoroughly unimaginative gibberish is getting boring to me and to everyone else endowed with basic decency.

It's simple: you kept talking trash, I kept dismantling it. And virtually rubbing the sordid garbage you posted in your face.

Can't leave zionist-controlled America for Gaza, can we?

This thread is about the ongoing Gaza conflict, hence any and all expressions of solidarity (including from Iran and pro-Iranians) as well as any newly released analysis from legitimate sources on Iranian support for Palestine are going to be shared here. InshAllah, many more such items are to come..! Brace yourself, and do not forget to insult some more. You're merely exhibiting your pitiful customs to an ever increasing circle of readers, and legitimizing mass reporting of your forum rule violations. Now that's something you're proficient at, for a change.

Behold this specimen, everyone: in this thread, he agitated dozens of times against Islamic Iran, the only state actor on earth to provide the Palestinian Resistance with military aid, and considerable aid at that. By contrast, not once did he denounce the US regime's unconditional backing of the zionist apartheid entity. Truly an upside-down world this subject appears to dwell in.

Trying to patronize everyone under the flimsy pretext that he is of Palestinian origin, whereas Palestinian Resistance officials hold a discourse diametrically opposed to his lunatic rants. Attempting to dictate rules and continuously insulting good contributors of this thread for not sticking to his outlandish subjective guidelines, this type is clearly out of his not so brilliant mind.

I have not had positive views of Iran for the past two years .... I am not sure what you are talking about when you say I'm trying to mislead Iranian members. I don't hold Iran to a high standing or their people. I consider them normal. I am indifferent to them. You worship them so it is different story, but don't apply your line of thinking as mine. It is not.

Banning me here will do nothing for you btw. Imagine if I became a politician in the Middle East, what would happen to you guys? I know how to narrative build against your kind very effectively. I will demoralize you badly.

Guys I didnt know you let 5 yr old kids like @Falcon29 to register on PDF. I thought there was an age requirement :lol: :lol:. Look at wat he's telling me here. I havent seen a more pathetic poster with such a pathetic useless and immature mind such as his. 'IF I BECAME A POLITICIAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST".....at this point in time It seems you have more chance of joining ISIS and blowing urself up in SHIA HATE near a children's school. I wont miss you if u did @Falcon29.
I know how to narrative build against your kind very effectively

@Dariush the Great @Arian @SalarHaqq @925boy @Stryker1982 Guys look..... Loook our dear Falcon is finally admitting the truth. He is telling us all what he is best at. He is admitting wat we always knew about him . So we were right about u all along @Falcon29. What a great admission by MR.FALCON.
I know how to deal with your type and your Jewish forefathers you learned a lot from. Believe me, do not wish I get banned from posting updates on internet, because you might something much worse.
@Falcon29 you are such a nice and kind Sectarian Hater, I just woke up from sleep but ur already making roll on my bed laughing at you and ur statements. You seem to know alot about my forefathers. BUT YOU SEEM TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. Dont threaten me Falcon, you never know who I am and what I have, so dont take those risks on urself man.

You remind me of a guy called Pan Islamic Pakistan, I wonder why, so similar, so strange.
BTW, good lucking becoming a MIddle East Politician. Let me ask you one thing in advance just in case, Do you prefer checks or cash? :lol::lol:. And also be mindful of ISIS and stay away from them. They brainwash young kids such as yourself. haha :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I am NOT fighting...and yes unity is required.
I suggest...and I do this..

I am not shia nor sunni....I am just Muslim. Once yiu leave the sectarian shit. You feel free. You love all Muslims and life is simple and easy. The so called Muslims leader are dumb bastrds who only divide us. They have never done any good. Look at Palestine now...where are the sheikhs the mullahs the imams the pirs. I only see Muslims dying

I suggest...and I do this..
Buddy relax take a deep breath did you read what I wrote in my reply to you ... I am NOT fighting ... period ... what part of This you do not understand and AGAIN as I said UNITY is required... now do not respond to me on this topic...,comprende

Buddy relax take a deep breath did you read what I wrote in my reply to you ... I am NOT fighting ... period ... what part of This you do not understand and AGAIN as I said UNITY is required... now do not respond to me on this topic...,comprende
And there you go. Carry on
No wonder you argue
..look at your language. The other guy is correct in his assumption of you. Shetland pony syndrome

I am done...carry on

I have not had positive views of Iran for the past two years .... I am not sure what you are talking about when you say I'm trying to mislead Iranian members. I don't hold Iran to a high standing or their people. I consider them normal. I am indifferent to them. You worship them so it is different story, but don't apply your line of thinking as mine. It is not.

Then why are you jumping up and down after I introduced those views you expressed to two Iranians here who weren't aware of them? By the way, not having positive views is one thing, the sort of hateful venom you secreted is quite another. And nice try, but I don't "worship" any humans.

Last edited:
Then why are you jumping up and down after I introduced those views of yours to two Iranians here who weren't aware of them? By the way, not having positive views is one thing, the sort of things you posted is another. And nice try, but I don't "worship" any humans.

Get out of here, we have had enough of your Iran obsession. We don't care for your extreme obsession with Iran. People want to see the news in Palestine, not your cringe acts of worship to Iran and Iranians.

Get out of here, we have had enough of your Iran obsession. We don't care for your extreme obsession with Iran. People want to see the news in Palestine, not your cringe acts of worship to Iran and Iranians.

People want to get informed about ongoing manifestations of solidarity towards Palestine as well, they want to know where the military capabilities of Hamas and PIJ stem from etc. And their curiosity in this regard will keep getting satisfied. Nah, I don't "worship" countries or people. Go research what those terms mean.

Last edited:
Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Numerous airstrikes reported in northern Gaza/Gaza city. One has targeted a villa.

People want to get informed about ongoing manifestations of solidarity about Palestine as well, they want to know where the military capacities of Hamas and PIJ stem from etc. And their curiosity in this regard will keep getting satisfied. Nah, I don't "worship" countries or people. Go research what those terms mean.

People are being informed just fine, no one needs your marketing and propaganda campaigns here. Go to Iranian section if you want to that. Or better yet go to your God Imam Kharameini and offer sexual services. Piss off idiot.

It's an embarrassment that this forum tolerates a useless monkey like you.

Go display your trashy American upbringing elsewhere, uprooted lesser brain. We'll keep posting here. You don't like it? Hard luck.

The trash is the guy offering sexual services and worshipping Imam Khamanei. You offer nothing except worship of Iran. I am beginning to think your family left you in a dumpster after you were born. Maybe Iranian family adopted you. This is why you are so attached. Sad thing is they refuse to give you citizenship and no family in Iran would offer their daughter for you. You are a useful slave for them. Making your own life miserable for what.

I know it is kind of impossible for PAF and Turkish Airforce take part in action against Israel but it makes my blood boil and makes me say Takbir - Allah U Akbar ... and a new hope rekindle in my heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom