What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Palestinians injured after Israeli air strike in Deir Al Balah

One thing I realize that no one in this world will stand with the Oppressed Muslim, No one from the west, no one from the Muslim world, So I guess the matter between the Jews and Muslims of Palestine will be settled by Allah SWT.

Say their names.

E1kYdROXIAMCF9B.jpeg

Israeli drone strike in Jabaliya refugee camp hits home, in northern Gaza. Israeli strikes increasing in frequency now.

One thing I realize that no one in this world will stand with the Oppressed Muslim, No one from the west, no one from the Muslim world, So I guess the matter between the Jews and Muslims of Palestine will be settled by Allah SWT.
Well, you are right ..look at Kashmir more then 90,000 killed by Indian army .... not done yet. No one stands for us.

Wallahi I am heartbroken at my inability to do something. I am feeling so much shame, guilt and helplessness. I feel like a coward.

Do not bro, Palestinian factions are decreasing intensity of fire due to assessments that this will be longer than several days. We can and should make prayers that they achieve some success today.

Makes me feel like a coward criminal man.
They only say names of White, Black and Yellow Judeo-Christians and Atheists who are all in on the Western Neoliberalist supremacist world order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom