What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Children have again started who has bigger muscles..

STAY ON THE TOPIC.. OR GET READY TO BE KICKED OUT OF THIS THREAD.
You should have enacted tougher measures earlier I think. Sometimes the thread is getting out of control.

If I was in any position of power at PAF, I would have lobbied hard for an airdrop operation until we got it. Obviously I am not but I am surprised nobody else at PAF has thought of it.
Israel’s F35 will just shot it down, supply’s need to go in secretly via Egypt, don’t make it obvious, Israel will sh** itself thinking where the hell are the weapons/help coming from

On this one I have to disagree.

The biggest obstacle for Pakistani involvement is not any other country, it is irrational level of fear in gov't about getting involved anywhere in the region besides border areas unlike Turkey or Iran. In my view, it is completely the wrong approach and one of the regions why security situation has been allowed to get so bad in Pakistan. Major threats have been allowed to get too close until they reach right up to the border. Iran and Turkey never allow this to the same extent with rare exceptions. There is a fundamentally different way of thinking between the likes of countries such as Turkey/Iran and Pakistan that goes so deep it is almost embedded in the entire culture to some extent. Turkey and Iran view confrontation as a way to prevent bigger threats from emerging. Pakistan views non-confrontation as a way to prevent threats until they have to be dealt with immediately. This same difference in thinking also is true in current approaches of regional countries regarding how to handle the Gaza situation and whether direct intervention from a distance is possible or even necessary. In case of Iran, they are at least a few decades ahead of everyone else and have already figured this stuff out. The rest of the countries like Turkey and Pakistan are currently in the process of figuring it out. Superpowers like US, Russia, and China accept that regional powers like Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan will exercise some level of power in their neighborhood and generally this is accepted fact. Iran and Turkey exercise this opportunity, Pakistan does not.
Pakistan must though. No one else will for muslims.

Israel’s F35 will just shot it down, supply’s need to go in secretly via Egypt, don’t make it obvious, Israel will sh** itself thinking where the hell are the weapons/help coming from

I think Egypt would have already done that if they wanted to

The toughest part is that they don't have any other choice but to fight the way they are with their rockets and try to cause as much damage and fear, but the price the poor civilians is too much to pay IMO. Those pictures of dead children are horrifying. Obviously those one-hour notices to evacuate are clearly not working.

And then the AP rep telling all media outlets that in 15 years that he's been in that building which houses Al Jazeera also never saw a single member of Hamas or heard of them and they made special inquiries for these specific reasons. So we all know what Israel's objective was for bringing down that media tower.

Hamas armed wing fired rockets at Ashkelon minutes ago. Israel firing some flares over the Gaza coast area.

I have noticed 99% of Pakistanis on PDF speak in ignorance if you don't know the whole story it is better to stay silent or research the underlaying reasons to every decision you might see a different picture to life
Keep denying. Won't get us anywhere.

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Who is she?

I think Egypt would have already done that if they wanted to

They are. How else do you think any of that stuff is getting into Ghaza? They destroyed a bunch of tunnels but their primary interest is one war traffic only, into Ghaza and not the other way around since we have our own problems with ISIS whom seem to have been taken out to a far extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom