What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been noted they are striking the families of Hamas members on purpose without warning.

Yeah I almost guarantee this is what happened (strike without warning). As someone else mentioned earlier, there is a lot less images and video coming out today as IDF is doing everything to prevent more images from coming out. So this stuff is becoming harder to verify.

guys tell me we can listen into the radio communication i know it is possible with sdr receiver but you need to be in middle east. Iranians are close and uae i am sure you guys can listen to radio signals.

If there is anyone in Lebanon, try to link up with them and PM me if you find someone who can hook you up. Lebanese would have no trouble intercepting some of the radio signatures and tell what they are hearing.

This is a really stupid question but is there any place in Gaza that IDF is guranteed not to bomb besides Shifa?

Not a stupid question at all, but your asking an Egyptian so I would only assume they cannot bomb the Rafah crossing that is manned by Egyptian army and police personnel. But they can bomb all around it and roads leading to it to make it impossible to enter and help evacuate to punish the civilian innocents for Hamas' action.

guys tell me we can listen into the radio communication i know it is possible with sdr receiver but you need to be in middle east. Iranians are close and uae i am sure you guys can listen to radio signals.
Post radio chatter if you can.

They hit a few homes without warning again, Palestinians likely to experience dozens of casualties.

OK Guys, I am signing out in a couple of minutes.

I expect a mature behavior, and NO "Pakistan, KSA, Egypt, UAE, Iran have done this or that.." please..

Only updates, updates and updates..

GOOD NIGHT.

Good night brother.

If there is anyone in Lebanon, try to link up with them and PM me if you find someone who can hook you up. Lebanese would have no trouble intercepting some of the radio signatures and tell what they are hearing.

i was kinda hoping someone here would after all its military forum i am expecting ppl to have sdr and military rigs. maybe it can be posted on youtube for everyone to listen to.

Has this surpassed 2007 already as far as damages to Ghaza? I don't think they leveled so many buildings as they did in either 2007 or 2014 or whenever they were using the phosphorous weapons.

I had the same question, seems indiscriminate but that is a gross understatement to be honest. It is almost scary seeing how there is almost no war crime they are not willing to commit. You cannot win against an enemy like that unless somebody like Iran brings in shock and awe level firepower to end it and force an immediate surrender. I saw even Israelis on Twitter say that they think IDF is just looking for any excuse to level as many buildings as they can and paint it on Hamas. I think they are trying to do maximum destruction before ceasefire. It will backfire big time on their international reputation but they are probably not thinking about the effects of that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom