What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only difference is that mods belong to this space.. so it will be an internal fight, which you will definitely lose.. :D

Bro you are doing work.. PDF badly needs an active mod that takes control of things.. Kudos!

This place feels mod-less at times but your presence gives hope to PDF

as much as people would like to see Hezbollah deliver a teeth punch to Israel. Fact of the matter is that Lebanese people as a whole are looking at Gaza high rises. right now and are saying, screw that. They don’t want to start wars if they don’t have to.

That being said, if the war is imposed on them , then it’s different or if the war continues, it may become too difficult politically and social for them to sit back. But we are not there yet and a ceasefire can happen at anytime.

Theirs really no use in continuing talking about it unless something changes .

Yeah I have to agree.

I'll be honest, if I was Lebanese, I would have a lot of respect for HZ's restraint right now. I'm not sure who said it earlier, but somebody said HZ is Lebanese first and if they want to be respected by the people, they have to listen to what the people want even if its difficult. It seems like HZ is doing that even if it is tough. But probably it is the right thing to do because if I was Lebanese, I would not want Beirut to be destroyed again.
They are. How else do you think any of that stuff is getting into Ghaza? They destroyed a bunch of tunnels but their primary interest is one war traffic only, into Ghaza and not the other way around since we have our own problems with ISIS whom seem to have been taken out to a far extent.

I'm not gonna lie, I hear about stuff getting into Gaza from Egypt a lot but very little is known about it. Or at least I have not heard much about it.

it should be done in stages or capabilities according each country.

most can apply media coverage exposing israel and boycott of israeli and certain western goods.
some can go political like turkey erdogan and some like iran can go under stealth mod fund supply the resistance group.

so muslim have no excuse for media and boycott that is the least you can do
The only difference is that mods belong to this space.. so it will be an internal fight, which you will definitely lose.. :D

you are overwhelmed by our resistance we will continue to drain you of your supplies such as bandwidth and energy reserves like crisp, drink, kebabs , bryani etc. One by one your idf mod man power will be depleted.

The toughest part is that they don't have any other choice but to fight the way they are with their rockets and try to cause as much damage and fear, but the price the poor civilians is too much to pay IMO. Those pictures of dead children are horrifying. Obviously those one-hour notices to evacuate are clearly not working.

And then the AP rep telling all media outlets that in 15 years that he's been in that building which houses Al Jazeera also never saw a single member of Hamas or heard of them and they made special inquiries for these specific reasons. So we all know what Israel's objective was for bringing down that media tower.

Apparently CBS did an interview with Netanyahu today and one of the questions was if he will present what "evidence" they had. Netanyahu said it was from IDF intelligence to US intelligence which basically means either nothing or we are never seeing it.

This is one of the saddest things I've see in this conflict. Obviously the one hour warnings are not enough or they are lying about certain homes they're striking because if this man knew his home was going to be leveled and lose his almost all his family, doesn't it make sense he would've taken them to safety or as far as possible?

Mahmoud's family was wiped out by israeli missiles: his four children perished as did his wife — only baby Omar was rescued alive #Gaza

1621204262848.png

you are overwhelmed by our resistance we will continue to drain you of your supplies such as bandwidth and energy reserves like crisp, drink, kebabs , bryani etc. One by one your idf mod man power will be depleted.
We have some weapons that we haven't fired on resistance yet! Ask the Indians who tried to bring India Pakistan comparison, what those weapons did to them. :D

Now back to the topic!

Apparently CBS did an interview with Netanyahu today and one of the questions was if he will present what "evidence" they had. Netanyahu said it was from IDF intelligence to US intelligence which basically means either nothing or we are never seeing it.

100%.

This is one of the saddest things I've see in this conflict. Obviously the one hour warnings are not enough or they are lying about certain homes they're striking because if this man knew his home was going to be leveled and lose his almost all his family, doesn't it make sense he would've taken them to safety or as far as possible?

Mahmoud's family was wiped out by israeli missiles: his four children perished as did his wife — only baby Omar was rescued alive #Gaza

View attachment 744460

This is a really stupid question but is there any place in Gaza that IDF is guranteed not to bomb besides Shifa?

lying about certain homes they're striking because if this man knew his home was going to be leveled and lose his almost all his family, doesn't it make sense he would've taken them to safety or as far as possible?
It has been noted they are striking the families of Hamas members on purpose without warning.

their intel could also be garbage or on purpose

It has been noted they are striking the families of Hamas members on purpose without warning.

their intel could also be garbage or on purpose

They strike homes of Hamas and Islamic Jihad members on purpose without warning. Intended to punish their families and remind them of risk they are taking by participating in those factions.

They are doing the strikes on roads and homes again. Dozens of airstrikes reported. Always around 1:00-2:00 AM.

Has this surpassed 2007 already as far as damages to Ghaza? I don't think they leveled so many buildings as they did in either 2007 or 2014 or whenever they were using the phosphorous weapons.

Don't worry, I am refueling right now, just ordered some pizza on the phone, it will be delivered shortly.

Important to remind people when they did this last night , 3 families were wiped out. 42 total Palestinians were killed.

Has this surpassed 2007 already as far as damages to the Gazha? I don't think they leveled so many buildings as they did in either 2007 or 2014 or whenever they were using the phosphorous weapons.

Gaza officials have reported damage/destruction of 5,000 structures already. It is a lot of damage as they are doing many more sorties a day than before.

guys tell me we can listen into the radio communication i know it is possible with sdr receiver but you need to be in middle east. Iranians are close and uae i am sure you guys can listen to radio signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom