What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF...are these Endians out of their minds making such animations...:mad:

They hate Muslims so much they have worked themselves into a frenzy. Hope the whole world sees what these Indians are putting out.

Everyday I thank the Pakistani founding fathers and mothers in my prayers, those known and those not known to most of us.

it is big basty none of you guys on pdf especially those with military connections have no radio rigs to intercept radio chatter. do you know russia has teams doing radio listening and trolling as well and they post it on youtube.

it is big basty none of you guys on pdf especially those with military connections have no radio rigs to intercept radio chatter. do you know russia has teams doing radio listening and trolling as well and they post it on youtube.

Even if I did, Lebanese are unmatched on intel collection in that region. After Gaza, most of the secondhand intel we are getting is coming from Lebanese sources.

Even if I did, Lebanese are unmatched on intel collection in that region. After Gaza, most of the secondhand intel we are getting is coming from Lebanese sources.

buy sdr usb pen plug into laptop and down sdr software free and listen in but to get more communication chatter you need bigger antenna.

Israelis committing all kinds of war crimes in Gaza right now. There's nothing that's not a target to them. In 2014 , they targeted UN school shelters where people were seeking refuge in after their homes were destroyed in other places in Gaza.

I think the game is to cuase so much casutalties that the pal civikians would be directeed to Egypt and then lose their territory and israel can expand more territory over time a slow pace at a time.

I have a small suggestion that could turn the dynamics of this in favor of the Palestinians, but I need to mention Iran to make this post - do I have permission from @PakSword & @Falcon29 to propose this?

Ok since I got a green light from @Falcon29 with a like to my post above, I'm assuming you're ok and nothing derogatory about Iran at all so I think @PakSword signing out it is probably ok with it but how about this: If Iran is serious about helping the Palestinians and have been in a defacto state of war with Israel for decades and has had several of its members killed in Syria by Israel without any retaliation, and in this case take advantage of the situation to fire several ballistic missile at Israeli bases since you did that to a much more powerful entity in the US after the Sulaimani attack and recently the Israeli sabotage on Natanz, isn't this the perfect time (that I've been told by several Iranians here on this board that they will wait until the right moment to strike comes) and inflict major damage for Israel's transgressions and killings of Iranians at the right time.

How about showing us your missile prowess and target the Demona facility? Or if that is too dangerous of a target, get one or two of your heavy precision ballistic missiles and take out two or tree air bases and tell the world, this is in retaliation to all the strikes and killings and the nuclear disaster in Natanz and put Israel in a VERY difficult position because now they're dealing with a much more powerful entity than Hamas (not to take anything away from that amazing Hamas resistance group). But why not up the anti in retaliation to all the strikes done against you by Israel without any retribution from your side.

This couldn't be more of a better opportunity and follow it immediately by a press conference that this was in retaliation to all the aggressions Israel has invoked on Iran. This will undoubtedly wake up the international community but ONLY if your missiles target military installations. How about that?

I had the same question, seems indiscriminate but that is a gross understatement to be honest. It is almost scary seeing how there is almost no war crime they are not willing to commit. I saw even Israelis on Twitter say that they think IDF is just looking for any excuse to level as many buildings as they can and paint it on Hamas. I think they are trying to do maximum destruction before ceasefire. It will backfire big time on their international reputation but they are probably not thinking about the effects of that right now.

One Israeli was on twitter and said they should level ALL of Ghaza. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I wouldn't group them all but some Israelis are beyond nuts. What a stupid, idiotic ting so say and how do they get away with it? No one except the US can make them stop and Biden is a lost cause.

Well guys I called this one:

Israeli media: The Americans aren't expected to gradually start calling for calm but rather to shift 180 degrees at some point and demand an immediate end, and that is coming soon

7:16PM WASHINGTON DC TIME

BREAKING: US SEC BLINKEN CALLS FOR VIOLENCE IN GAZA TO END IMMEDIATELY

What's your problem? I have problem with Shia extremists like @SalarHaqq .

Do you deny there are Shia extremists? Do you want me to start posting videos of what they say and do?

He is threatening me in Iranian section and I'm not allowing it. These few extremist takfiri members acting like they are above the world. It's a miracle that they aren't banned yet.

I don't take anything from your county either, smartass. Stop defending extremists.

If you have problems with a specific individual, then hurl insults to him, don't throw everyone into the batter, you are throwing around generalizing insults against whole groups of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom