What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok since I got a green light from @Falcon29 with a like to my post above, I'm assuming you're ok and nothing derogatory about Iran at all so I think @PakSword singing out it is probably ok with it but how about this: If Iran is serious about helping the Palestinians and have been in a defacto state of war with Israel for decades and has had several of its members killed in Syria by Israel without any retaliation, and in this case take advantage of the situation to fire several ballistic missile at Israeli bases since you did that to a much more powerful entity in the US after the Sulaimani attack and recently the Israeli sabotage on Natanz, isn't this the perfect time (that I've been told by several Iranians here on this board that they will wait until the right moment to strike and inflict major damage for Israel's transgressions and killings of Iranians at the right time.

How about showing us your missile prowess and target the Demona facility? Or if that is too dangerous of a target, get one or two of your heavy precision ballistic missiles and take out two or tree air bases and tell the world, this is in retaliation to all the strikes and killings and the nuclear disaster in Natanz and put Israel in a VERY difficult position because now they're dealing with a much more powerful entity than Hamas (not to take anything away from that amazing Hamas resistance group). But why not up the anti in retaliation to all the strikes done against you by Israel without any retribution from your side.

This couldn't be more of a better opportunity and follow it immediately by a press conference that this was in retaliation to all the aggressions Israel has invoked on Iran. This will undoubtedly wake up the international community but ONLY if your missiles target military installations. How about that?
Simple, Iran is not interested in fighting the USA which will 100% mobilize within hours against Iran and already have the plans to do so..

It doesn’t matter whether I ask them or not - my prophet has guided me to not blanket hate anyone or suggest violence against women, children or old men.
Not at time of war, certainly not.

There are 220 million people in Pakistan. Not even 5,000 people came out?

In just London, there were like 100,000 people on the streets.
Listen idiot, we can't afford to create India like covid situation here in Pakistan mass gathering.

@Trango Towers
Source for Iron Dome having many American components

The agreement required Rafael to hand over to the Americans details of various parts of Iron Dome technology, including the algorithms for the computer chips in the Tamir missile. Levin’s fervent hope had been that the project would be entirely “blue and white”—all Israeli—so he was disappointed to see that a major portion of Iron Dome production was being transferred to an American contractor, Raytheon.

Erdogan.jpeg

Btw why doesn't suicide attacks occurs in Israel anymore. Suicide attacks were the most lethal weapons for hamas few years back. Suicide attacks can create lots of fear and panic among isrealis and their iron dome, Apache helicopters has no answer against it.

Reports just coming in of incessant airstrikes

IDF striking everything that moves

Difficult night ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom