What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coblers.
Egypts inability to fight and past military blunders is the reason these Jews thinkntheyr are invincible

I have noticed 99% of Pakistanis on PDF speak in ignorance if you don't know the whole story it is better to stay silent or research the underlaying reasons to every decision you might see a different picture to life

The Israeli backers will squeal and back off if Pakistan gets involved. As a nation we always underestimate the power we possess. No offense to the Arab nation states but imagine being humiliated like this and not even having the courage to say anything. Pakistan needs to lead the muslim world. It must. Remember the Israelis view all muslims like they view the Palestinians.

If I was in any position of power at PAF, I would have lobbied hard for an airdrop operation until we got it. Obviously I am not but I am surprised nobody else at PAF has thought of it.

I am going to crosspost something I saw an Israeli post elsewhere. Take it with grain of salt. I don't agree with all of this analysis but some points they made are interesting:

Why would Hamas waste 3,500 rockets and missiles on Iron Dome, in 6 days? Isn't it really stupid, after seeing on Day 1, that Iron Dome intercepts virtually ALL missiles, to keep launching? Same story for day 2. And day 3. And day 4. Iron Dome intercepting over 99% of your rockets. But they KEEP LAUNCHING them. How many rockets can Hamas have? 10-12,000 or so? At this pace, in 2 weeks, they go back to throwing stones at Israel, or, at best, mortars and bottle rockets. Nah, something else is afoot, and Israel is most likely going to be attacked by Hezbollah in the coming days.

HISTORICAL REFERENCE

During the 2006 Lebanon war, Hezbollah launched 4,000 rockets/missiles toward Israel, in 33 days, or roughly 121 / day. Hamas launched 3,500 in the last 6 days, or roughly 583 / day. In other words, Hamas today is 5 TIMES more powerful then Hezbollah was 15 years ago. How much more powerful is Hezbollah then Hamas? Probably 10 times more powerful. Hezbollah is believed to have up to 100,000 rockets and missiles, most of them far better then Hamas. If Hezbollah and Israel would clash again today, like back in 2006, Hezbollah can easily launch thousands of missiles and rockets, on a daily basis, for weeks in a row. Can Israeli Iron Dome match 500-1,000 rockets barrage? Well, we don't know, since there was no such barrage against Israel. But Hamas, who, as Hezbollah, is under Iranian patronage, launched several barrages between 120 to 250 missiles/rockets against Israel, during this current conflict. How better can Iran test Iron Dome capacity and capability, then by using the little child (Hamas) and their rockets, and not waste their big child (Hezbollah) missiles? If my assumption is correct, there won't be a ceasefire, we will see a barrage of up to 500 missiles launched by Hamas in the coming days, which will test Iron Dome breaking point. So Hezbollah, which is primed to attack Israel, will likely do so, with far larger barrages, of much better missiles, with better accuracy and power. It seems totally counter-intuitive for Hamas to just throw missiles into Iron Dome's grinder...unless they are testing it for someone able to launch more and better rockets/missiles, for longer periods of time.

Definitely 100%. Only mistake is assuming Lebanon will join in. They won't.

This intel is simply for Iran to have so that they can improve their missile technology for future conflicts.

This is what this is mainly all about. A large part of this operation is simply intel gathering but also revenge.

They are also hoping to test ground capabilities soon. If Israel invades. They will do all they can to provoke an invasion

I have noticed 99% of Pakistan on PDF speak in ignorance if you don't know the whole story it is better to stay silent or research the underlaying reasons to every decision you might see a different picture to life then
And what gave you the idea I don't know. This is your ignorance and to use your words..stay silent when you don't know.

I have read so much of the bs the Egyptians have done in the heat of battle...like when they crossed the suez...they took a little strip of land and cut all coms with Syria and Jordan. Imagine that. Then the Israelis kicked all your Arabic asses. Sad I don't know anything.

There are too few reservists so they can launch a ground attack. In 2014 they called up to 86.000 reservists before invading Gaza. A ground offensive is unlikely as of now,but who knows.
I think they know hamas is prepared for their tanks and I hope they have lots of sniper rifles and dogs to eat Jewish bodies once shot

There are too few reservists so they can launch a ground attack. In 2014 they called up to 86.000 reservists before invading Gaza. A ground offensive is unlikely as of now,but who knows.

And it costs them a lot of money to mobilize thousands of reservists that I'm sure that has an affect on the decision they're making about that, not to mention the inevitable casualties they will face.

Definitely 100%. Only mistake is assuming Lebanon will join in. They won't.

This intel is simply for Iran to have so that they can improve their missile technology for future conflicts.

This is what this is mainly all about. A large part of this operation is simply intel gathering but also revenge.

They are also hoping to test ground capabilities soon. If Israel invades. They will do all they can to provoke an invasion
as much as people would like to see Hezbollah deliver a teeth punch to Israel. Fact of the matter is that Lebanese people as a whole are looking at Gaza high rises. right now and are saying, screw that. They don’t want to start wars if they don’t have to.

That being said, if the war is imposed on them , then it’s different or if the war continues, it may become too difficult politically and social for them to sit back. But we are not there yet and a ceasefire can happen at anytime.

Theirs really no use in continuing talking about it unless something changes .

We can see how Hamas damaged the face value of israel.

Israeli airstrikes in northern Gaza and Gaza city.

The same forces in the world that back Israel back the Arab states. They're deliberate hurdles so that Pakistan never gets involved. They stall us every time. We can't invade them quite yet but the Palestinians needs some genuine support. They are getting slaughtered.

On this one I have to disagree.

The biggest obstacle for Pakistani involvement is not any other country, it is irrational level of fear in gov't about getting involved anywhere in the region besides border areas unlike Turkey or Iran. In my view, it is completely the wrong approach and one of the regions why security situation has been allowed to get so bad in Pakistan. Major threats have been allowed to get too close until they reach right up to the border. Iran and Turkey never allow this to the same extent with rare exceptions. There is a fundamentally different way of thinking between the likes of countries such as Turkey/Iran and Pakistan that goes so deep it is almost embedded in the entire culture to some extent. Turkey and Iran view confrontation as a way to prevent bigger threats from emerging. Pakistan views non-confrontation as a way to prevent threats until they have to be dealt with immediately. This same difference in thinking also is true in current approaches of regional countries regarding how to handle the Gaza situation and whether direct intervention from a distance is possible or even necessary. In case of Iran, they are at least a few decades ahead of everyone else and have already figured this stuff out. The rest of the countries like Turkey and Pakistan are currently in the process of figuring it out. Superpowers like US, Russia, and China accept that regional powers like Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan will exercise some level of power in their neighborhood and generally this is accepted fact. Iran and Turkey exercise this opportunity, Pakistan does not.

Israeli airstrikes in northern Gaza and Gaza city.

After all is said and done, the pictures will look like most towns in Syria except they're spacing out their bombings so it doesn't look like they carpet bombed it which is Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom