What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to crosspost something I saw an Israeli post elsewhere. Take it with grain of salt. I don't agree with all of this analysis but some points they made are interesting:

Why would Hamas waste 3,500 rockets and missiles on Iron Dome, in 6 days? Isn't it really stupid, after seeing on Day 1, that Iron Dome intercepts virtually ALL missiles, to keep launching? Same story for day 2. And day 3. And day 4. Iron Dome intercepting over 99% of your rockets. But they KEEP LAUNCHING them. How many rockets can Hamas have? 10-12,000 or so? At this pace, in 2 weeks, they go back to throwing stones at Israel, or, at best, mortars and bottle rockets. Nah, something else is afoot, and Israel is most likely going to be attacked by Hezbollah in the coming days.

HISTORICAL REFERENCE

During the 2006 Lebanon war, Hezbollah launched 4,000 rockets/missiles toward Israel, in 33 days, or roughly 121 / day. Hamas launched 3,500 in the last 6 days, or roughly 583 / day. In other words, Hamas today is 5 TIMES more powerful then Hezbollah was 15 years ago. How much more powerful is Hezbollah then Hamas? Probably 10 times more powerful. Hezbollah is believed to have up to 100,000 rockets and missiles, most of them far better then Hamas. If Hezbollah and Israel would clash again today, like back in 2006, Hezbollah can easily launch thousands of missiles and rockets, on a daily basis, for weeks in a row. Can Israeli Iron Dome match 500-1,000 rockets barrage? Well, we don't know, since there was no such barrage against Israel. But Hamas, who, as Hezbollah, is under Iranian patronage, launched several barrages between 120 to 250 missiles/rockets against Israel, during this current conflict. How better can Iran test Iron Dome capacity and capability, then by using the little child (Hamas) and their rockets, and not waste their big child (Hezbollah) missiles? If my assumption is correct, there won't be a ceasefire, we will see a barrage of up to 500 missiles launched by Hamas in the coming days, which will test Iron Dome breaking point. So Hezbollah, which is primed to attack Israel, will likely do so, with far larger barrages, of much better missiles, with better accuracy and power. It seems totally counter-intuitive for Hamas to just throw missiles into Iron Dome's grinder...unless they are testing it for someone able to launch more and better rockets/missiles, for longer periods of time.
Interstsing...pointbis how many interceptor missiles does Israel have and how quickly can it replenish. If 1000 are fired at a a time at Israel no way will iron dome intercept them.

99% accuracy my foot

I don't this Hezbullah will do anything

I thought its an Israeli system with Israeli supply chain. I haven't seen anything re asking America for supplies
well, Italian dock workers just recently refused to laod weapons on a ship at an Italian port because it was headed for Israel...so Israel is already ordering more weapons..smh.....so damn weak.
When did iran , syria or hezb killed an israeli soldier last time.?
when last did a Pakistani city protest for Palestine and Gaza?

It is true but you don't have to say it loud for just political leverage..The current is there but not seen..There is an Arab national security trend going on but not much of an Arab nationalism..it is rather based on mutual interests..
As salauhudeen said....I had to kill more Muslims than kaffir to get Jerusalem. Maybe it time to cull the sheikh and khaleeji traitors. They are many good Muslims in these lands who are sick of mBS and MBZ ...we want the name Muhammed back from these yahoodi lovers
New name Abu jahil bin salman
And Abu jahil bin zaid

Israeli armor movements east of Rafah now.

Rocket alert in Netivot.

Interstsing...pointbis how many interceptor missiles does Israel have and how quickly can it replenish. If 1000 are fired at a a time at Israel no way will iron dome intercept them.

99% accuracy my foot

I don't this Hezbullah will do anything

If Israelis know they can replenish Iron Dome, they will use them up quicker. If US refuses to replenish Iron Dome, they will almost immediately be forced into ceasefire or surrender because dragging out conflict is no longer an option for them if Iron Dome runs out.

If Israelis know they can replenish Iron Dome, they will use them up quicker. If US refuses to replenish Iron Dome, they will almost immediately be forced into ceasefire or surrender because dragging out conflict is no longer an option for them if Iron Dome runs out.
I don't belive they can replace them at the rate their are being used
I sincerely belive the Israelis are being stretched this time. Populations is on the move. Army afraid to enter gaza. Airstrip not effective with a their tech and reliance on American satellites

I don't belive they can replace them at the rate their are being used

Even if they could, I saw several sources earlier that US refused to replenish Iron Dome.

So far, this is the only guaranteed way I know of that any country could force Israel into ceasefire or surrender.

Egypt is always the only one intervening there by bringing ceasefires that save Palestinians every time..this time too..Google it..
Coblers.
Egypts inability to fight and past military blunders is the reason these Jews thinkntheyr are invincible

Oh wow..and you want to hear that it is a great analysis..No..it is not..we understand you can only think through a nationalist Iranian perspective.. there is a lot behind going for ceasefire..at least keeping the Palestinian safe by stopping the Usraeli bombings.. or do you want to see Gaza in razed to he ground and in ruins again..
I am not Iranian but he has a point. Arabs menatlity is tribal and nationalistic. This is why they always fail. Sad but true and what's worse is you all are in denial. That's why there is no progress

Israeli airstrike close to the old airport in Rafah.

The only way I can think of is for Pakistan to directly airdrop weapons, fuel, food on pallets via C130's.

Zero chance of it happening but idea is there.
The Israeli backers will squeal and back off if Pakistan gets involved. As a nation we always underestimate the power we possess. No offense to the Arab nation states but imagine being humiliated like this and not even having the courage to say anything. Pakistan needs to lead the muslim world. It must. Remember the Israelis view all muslims like they view the Palestinians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom