What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing for you is to leave this forum. What has your country France done other than stop protests against Israeli genocide? Your country is a lackey of Israel.
And ban hijab, ban halal meat, disrespect Prophet Muhammad alai salam of 1.7 BILLION people knowingly and on purpose.

Another rocket alert on Beer Sheva and Hatzerim airbase.

One more towards Hatzerim again.

@sammuel

Sir, is it true that majority of Israeli Population is a supporter of the settlements, as they believe that God gave them this piece of Land as their birth right?

If not the majority, how many of them then believe in it?

This video is disturbing, while there exist no GOD or Allah or whatsoever over the skies for me, but still it seems all (or at least majority) of Israelis believe that they have birth right upon the promised land, and thus it is ok to make the settlements, and drive Palestinians away from their land and homes.

Bro I personally think those New York jews opposing Israel are just decoration pieces to fool the world.

There is a fundamental doctrinal difference in World Jewry.

The first conference of Zionists was meant to be in Cologne, but was banned because of protests from German jews.

Many jews feel that they cannot even set foot in Israel at present, it is an offence against their God.

Low intensity artillery shelling is still occuring all across eastern borders of Gaza with Israel.

Several airstrikes hitting southern Gaza now.

Have you asked the Jews or are you just expressing an opinion while the Jews hold guns and shoot innocent w3omen and children?-"
know differentiation between the Jewish faith and its millions of followers versus the government of Israel and the zionist extremism that makes up the majority of its and small percentages of jewish population worldwide."
There's a faction of Jews that considers Israel a terrorist regime.

They say, jews should live under the palestinian flag if they want to live there, as God has ordained them in the old testament.

Bro you are only making Egypt look more careless about Palestine you realize that?
Egypt is always the only one intervening there by bringing ceasefires that save Palestinians every time..this time too..Google it..

I think they could be in big trouble because if they based their missile stockpile estimates off the last HZ/Gaza wars, we have already gone way past that. Whatever estimate they had would be too low now.

It's like 3,000 rockets fired last 5 days, in the last war it was like 4,000 in 50 days. Israel's estimates would be massive underestimate this time.

Their stockpile must be running low based on that estimate, how low I'm not sure.
personally, i feel Hamas + PIJ + other fighting gorups in Gaza have 30-60K rockets....why? Well Iran wont have advised them to enter all out war with Israel with only 14K rockets...JUST SAYIN......Hamas must have 30-50K of rockets easily..they must....if not they get out ammunitioned by Israel and become non existent.....but Hezb might jump in before then....im worried that as this conflict keeps going, the chance of external players joining in goes up....it seems SYria might be the location where the missiles will start flying from...and ISrael has debt to SYria- land thief stole GOlan, and sovereingty violations from bombings etc, ....I dont see how Hamas and Gaza can go to "ceasefire" with Israel without getting special demands met AT LEAST...itsall or nothing at this point...we can all feel it...IRGC , hezbollah, SAA, Houthis, They are all on their triggers and are activating plans....this is a historical moment, Gaza, Iran, LEbanon, Syria wont let Israel get a win....God is really going to have to come help Israel, because this will be the strongest effort to exhaust the ISraeli state in modern times...the economic damage satisfies me, and proves agin, that the economies of rich countries is their achilles heel that is so easy to smash..smh...thats also why South Korea will never fire 1 bullet at NK or China- the day they do, their economy goes back to the way it was in the 80s or 90s..

Egypt is always the only one intervening there by bringing cease fires that save Palestinians..this time too..Google it..
Egypt just like Jordan is only worried about a Arab nationalist to rise out of these wars that would present a threat to Israel. That’s why they rush for cease fires.

FYI. In the last three days.

Various groups in Gaza have unveiled firstly, a new long range rocket (Ayash250), and an new IRAM(Qassim).

I wonder if that was recent tech transfer from Iran or if they had it for a while and are just now unveiling it. Hamas themselves said that they have a lot of "special capabilities" they have not unveiled yet.
Egypt just like Jordan is only worried about a Arab nationalist to rise out of these wars that would present a threat to Israel. That’s why they rush for cease fires.

Well they are right to be worried about that

One week of fighting and the incompetent Israeli army still hasn't been able to prevent Hamas and PIJ from relentlessly firing rockets on Central Israel. And now that it has become clear that the factions in the small, contained Gaza Strip have managed to import all kinds of weaponry under the watchful eye of Israeli intelligence, despite facing a complete naval, sea and air blockade, the preposterous claim by Israel that it would be able to successfully and simultaneously operate on multiple fronts against Iran has painfully been debunked.

The IDF is the most overrated military force in the history of human warfare. They couldn't even endure more than one month of fighting against Hezbollah in 2006, failing to advance more than 6 kilometres on Lebanese territory. We are all watching the same thing happening again now with the latest flare up in Gaza.

Last edited:
y
Hi Sammuel, first of all I heard you are an Indian that doesn't even live in Israel? Is this true?

No, just liked to story behind the avatar so i thought it fitting for an avatar , chose it before i came to this forum and suddenly all Pakistani think i am Indian,

I do not agree with you on who responsible for this round , but i don't think it worth to argue about.

Instead the focus should be on what to do when this round is hopefully over and how to see to it so to it that it does not happen again.

There is no point in having this rounds of war every few years , only to repeat it again an again each time with worse weapons and technology.

Peace

~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom