What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen - hatred against a particular religion and broad spectrum bigotry will not be tolerated - know differentiation between the jewish faith and its millions of followers versus the government of Israel and the zionist extremism that makes up the majority of its and small percentages of jewish population worldwide.

@krash @The Eagle
Dont repeat the same coin of all muslims are terrorists.
Have you asked the Jews or are you just expressing an opinion while the Jews hold guns and shoot innocent w3omen and children?-"
know differentiation between the Jewish faith and its millions of followers versus the government of Israel and the zionist extremism that makes up the majority of its and small percentages of jewish population worldwide."

Israeli tank movements reported east of Gaza city, or east of Shaja'iyeah

Seems some people wet dream here , is to see Iron dome run out. Though the meaning of that is that ten times more rockets would fall on cities with civilians.

If it was not for Iron dome the IDF would have been forced to act on the ground in Gaza long ago.

The result would be thousand dead and whole neighborhoods ruined.

Do some here really crave to see more blood spilled ? Learn from the past. See how it ended in 2014.

People should pray that the Iron dome do it job so we would not have to see an expansion of this conflict.

~

I think the military strategists require a ground assault in order to gauge the strengths and weaknesses of both sides. To the gazans it doesn't matter, whatever the Israelis take they will withdraw, so it gives the outside sponsors the insight into what to supply Gazans with next. I think the armed elements in gaza want an Israeli ground attack.

If they can actually beat back an offensive, or cause large casualties in men and armour, or helicopters, it will signal to all a new era of ground stalemate. If they can actually repel an attack, they might next time actually expand the territory. It would be a new type of war.

Seriously can this thread only be dedicated to Gaza and its recent news ? I have enough to go through several pages to see a single information or latest development..... There are enough threads where Indians and Pakistanis can vomit on each others. We don't care what India does or think here. Seriously.

The best thing for you is to leave this forum. What has your country France done other than stop protests against Israeli genocide? Your country is a lackey of Israel.

Artillery strikes reported in eastern part of Central Gaza.

People were saying the same thing before October 1973. But when that war came and they faced a well-disciplined Egyptian army, the Israelis needed America to deliver tanks and fighter jets to stop the Egyptian advance, and also the Soviet Union to do the backstabbing by not providing enough SAMs. Let us face it, any nation with good air defense system, ballistic missiles, and fighter jets can really bring Israel to its knees within a short period of time. WTH, their engagement with Hezbollah in 2006 exposed Israel that they could barely keep up more than one month of fighting, and let us not forget all that Hezbollah had was Katyusha rockets, Kornet ATGMs, and a limited number of Chinese-made C-802 anti-ship cruise missiles.

Former President Anwar Sadat gave good description of why he signed the treaty with Israel: "Egypt is stronger than Israel, but America is stronger than Egypt". Israel is an extension of the world of Freemasonry. Even in this conflict with beleaguered Gazans, the Israelis are getting support from their allies.

I think we need to keep things in perspective.
Bro,

Just a piece of advice, I think we should only discuss the current happening in and around the war zone, or any news related to the ongoing Israeli massacre of Palestinians.

We can create separate threads on history.

Please consider it as a request. Thanks.

Consecutive artillery shells hitting east of Gaza city and east of Central Gaza.

Rocket alert in central Negev, Beer Sheva.

Bro,

Just a piece of advice, I think we should only discuss the current happening in and around the war zone, or any news related to the ongoing Israeli massacre of Palestinians.

We can create separate threads on history.

Please consider it as a request. Thanks.
Bro since you have become a mod...you have become sensible....worrying looool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom