What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid hamas will only cause more deaths for the Palestinians. Their useless rockets results in no casualties at Israel while give perfect opportunity to Israel to kill more palestines
9 children died and i see an Indian loving this news. I am not even shocked.
Pakistani obsession towards Indians has no bounds.

Stupid hamas will only cause more deaths for the Palestinians. Their useless rockets results in no casualties at Israel while give perfect opportunity to Israel to kill more palestines

Pakistani obsession towards Indians has no bounds.
Well your jew worship is complete...
Had you not noticed who was the aggressor. How many Palestinian had been injured and even then Hamas gave Israel a number of days to stop the violations of the musjid and even after hundreds of Palestinian men women and children being injured you blame hamas. I hope your mother or sister gets attacked in the street and when you go to retaliate you get arrested and we will say stupid salza

0BAD4863-406D-4EF4-B75F-B29E76C34443.png

That's the problem when Arab were equally equipped, Arabs still failed to gain any victory, infact got spanked real bad the first. Now it's 20's, Arabs are not equally equiped. If your intention is to come to a ceasefire then you are planning to fail. In 3-4 weeks of tug of war, Isreal will lay waste to most of the Arab bases and infrastructre and technically will win the war.

Arabs only option is quick 24-48 hrs, blitzkrieg style penetration, taking control of Airbases and missile sites.

You are crazy my man.. I already laid out for you the scenario of events but you take the direction of fairytales that is just not how things happen. Nobody can destroy anyone in 3-4 weeks or even 24-48 that is just comicbook narrative level. There will be a long drawn out struggle in the modern warfare and large engagement and stand-off. Their tanks and armored vehichles is obsolote.. Once you see their airforce grounded totally you will know they have nothing to fight with.. It is over at that point you know the outcome with certainity..

I said the Israelis will seek ceasefire but whether it will be granted or not that is another matter that deserves another thread but they will realize at that point that they can't achieve anything militarily an answer I already know on before hand because I am aware of what is in their hands. They live on a tiny long strip it won't be difficult reaching their cities with BMs and rockets. They will fully understand after 3-4 weeks that they can't win this war and it will be lost and that it will always take the shape of war of attrition. They don't have the manpower for it to sustain it nor the civilians have the will to grind this out.. They could even collapse earlier once the incursion occurs.. They are far from invincible as you see them but they are in reality extremely vulnerable

Last edited:
What does Israel have that will grant it magical abilities that we don't know off? I am a weapon enthusiast and as I mentioned aside from F-35 which is easily solved. There is nothing under Israel's sleeves that could grant it Marvel cinematic universe porportions superpowers this is not a fairytale.. They will have to collid with armed forces equally equipped and have a huge line of engagement with them.. The cities will be levelled from the Outside Iron Dome is a fraud and proven time and time again.. Welcome to the real world! The problem is that people don't realize we exist in the 20s this is not the 80s-90s they don't have anything the otherside haven't seen or have similar of it or even better then them in selective areas.

If you mathematically try to shape the outcome of modern warfare you will know that they will enter a large stand-off engagement along the border and they will try to ask for ceasefire early just after 3-4 weeks because they will realize after engagement where this is hitting..

The Israeli super power nonsense is an easy excuse for Muslim leaders to not unite and do their duty.

Do these rockets come equipped with Jewish and Muslim differentiation technology?

Then I see nytimepost and American politician sympathies with Israel, after they post fake news stating “hamas killed 20 Israelis“, when it was actually the opposite, funny how the media can change the whole narrative and everyone follows.

You are crazy my man.. I already laid out for you the scenario of events but you take the direction of fairytales that is just not how things happen. Nobody can destroy anyone in 3-4 weeks or even 24-48 that is just comicbook narrative level. There will be a long drawn out struggle in the modern warfare and large engagement and stand-off. Their tanks and armored vehichles is obsolote.. Once you see their airforce grounded totally you will know they have nothing to fight with.. It is over at that point you know the outcome with certainity..

I said the Israelis will seek ceasefire but whether it will be granted or not that is another matter that deserves another thread but they will realize at that point that they can't achieve anything militarily an answer I already know on before hand because I am aware of what is in their hands. They live on a tiny long strip it won't be difficult reaching their cities with BMs and rockets. They will fully understand after 3-4 weeks that they can't win this war and that it will always take the shape of war of attrition. They don't have the manpower for it to sustain it nor the civilians have the will to grind this out.. The could even collapse earlier once the incursion occurs.. They are far from invincible as you see them but they are in reality vulnerable
Israel is 10km across at it’s narrowest point. So unless you are plan on fighting on a horse with a fractured lag, I don’t see any reason why 24-48 hrs is unachievable with a massive armored thrust. Anything else, you will be pummeled by superiors IAF. That will be your end.

Need help on uploading a video from my phone to pdf...

Israel is 10km across at it’s narrowest point. So unless you are plan on fighting on a horse with a fractured lag, I don’t see any reason why 24-48 hrs is unachievable with a massive armored thrust. Anything else, you will be pummeled by superiors IAF. That will be your end.

IAF will be taken out of the skies rest assured especially F-35s.. You can enter in bliztkrieg fashion on land but fights continue inside israel either way. Forget IAF they will be made into obsolote.. What is left? The Army? equipped with the normal tanks, Armored vehicles etc etc grendas, ARTILLERY trucks etc etc.. nothing really that could deter potential incursion as they will have similar and in more numerous..

There are many powerful muslim countries that if launch an operation, can deter israel. Imagine a fleet of naval vessels and submarines from Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, libya, Tunisia and even stronger if gulfies join. Even the whole of Europe will be scared. Muslims can impose a two state solution on israel.
8A7B1B9D-FB35-44F4-9C4D-AC017B567C56.jpeg

The Ummah won't be needed..

Smaller Nations like Azerbaijan, Tunisia, Jordan, UAE etc etc can defeat Israel single handily in 1 v 1 scenario without anyone interfering.. Israel hype is an illusion yes they have good armement but not something that would grant them edge in this current era of 20s. They will have advantage in some areas and disadvantage in some areas but on both ends it won't be significiant to alter an outcome to their favor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom