What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defiance in the face of a nation of bullies and tyrants

The Jewish are nuts they have no idea what they are getting themselves into... This escalation could very well be the end of them if it spreads

Well I hope you and your family gets covid and dont use Muslim oxygen...cover yourself in cow sh1t and drink its pee. Honestly only good Indian is a dead Indian.
I was wrong to have empathy for Indians and especially Hindus

First of all I or my family will never get this fake flu. Secondly you Pakistanis should stop acting as the thekedar of Islam or muslims, we are not taking anything from you. Lastly save your empathy for someone else, we don't need it.

Finally I was able to find this video, may be in future things turns into the way predicted in this video...

Finally I was able to find this video, may be in futures things turns into the way predicted in this video...
Omg not sheikh Imrouane Houiucaine again. The guy pulls rabbits out of his @ss. C'mon dude you can't be taking him seriously.

mg not sheikh Imrouane Houiucaine again. The guy pulls rabbits out of his @ss. C'mon dude you can't be taking him seriously.
On taking him seriously...you name anyone who has expertise on “Islamic Eschatology” he is the ONLY one who speaks about end time events...BTW I think he is visiting Pakistan these days.

On taking him seriously...you name anyone who has expertise on “Islamic Eschatology” he is the ONLY one who speaks about end time events...BTW I think he is visiting Pakistan these days.
Dude makes stuff up as he goes. Misquotes, mistranslates surahs man.

Dude makes stuff up as he goes. Misquotes, mistranslates surahs man.
Well as per him very soon Israel will emerge as the sole world power that is transition from US...and no one can stop Israel from building third temple and expending its boundaries to become “a greater Israel” we will see if he is right or wrong ...

Any new update on hamas retaliatory strikes?

Not sure what happened over night, strikes continued against Gaza, two PIJ commanders were killed in an attack. I am still looking at the news.

Hamas is hitting Ashkelon and Ashdod very hard right now. Hamas armed wing is very active this time. Hamas hitting Ashkelon non stop the past 15 minutes and still going.

Not sure what happened over night, strikes continued against Gaza, two PIJ commanders were killed in an attack. I am still looking at the news.

Hamas is hitting Ashkelon and Ashdod very hard right now. Hamas armed wing is very active this time.
Is there any social media handle of hamas which i can follow for News?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom