What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Israelis killed in rocket strikes on Ashkelon, Hamas barrages now overwhelming the iron dome systems.

^^

This is official now. Good job Hamas.

Video of direct rocket hit on Ashdod (iron dome failed to intercept):

Hamas now hitting Ashkelon again.
Goodspeed Hamas. Hurt them where it hurts most. If possible target their industrial zones and dams.

Let's be careful with the title of this thread, this is not a conflict as the Palestinians in Gaza are facing a holocaust by a Zionist scum army armed to the teeth by the west, especially the US cowards. Most of the victims have been Palestinian children killed in wanton cold blood by Zionist savages in the most densely populated open air gulag of Gaza. It is disgusting to see how low the Arabs and Muslims have sunk.

HOLOCAUST OF PALESTINIANS CONTINUES WITH WESTERN WEAPONS
maybe they want to drag Hezb and Iran into it, who knows, they are very desperate.
For now, Hezb is not needed.
Only in fantasy world, no Arab or Muslim has the guts or basic self-respect to lift a finger in the defence of the oppressed Palestinians who have their land, lives, dignity and now children killed by indiscriminate Zionist bombings. 2 billion Muslim cowards are only good at killing each for Zionists. It is funny to read all the military "accom0lishments" of Pakistan, Turkey and Iran on this forum, when in reality 6 million parasitic Zionists are humiliating them every day. No wonder Islam is considered a joke, albeit a bad one. 2 billion Muslims bragging about their military while a bunch of Zionist scum kill them at will. If I were a Muslim, I would have hung my head in shame at such cowardice. The mullahs from Hezbollah and Iran come on the TV with bombast, but the cowards hide in bunkers when it hits the fan.

Last edited:
As usual from Israeli cowards they are targeting civilian factories and homes in Gaza. Israeli police in Ashdod and Ashkelon announce two direct impacts in Ashdod and 6 in Ashkelon.

Hamas hitting Ashkelon again, that is the hardest I've ever seen them hit it.... They did say they will turn it into a hellhole if Israel continues targeting homes in Gaza....

Israel started war games few days ago. It started aggression in jerulselum, forcing hamas to retaliate.
All well planned. I hopw hizbullah enter the conflict. Israel would win but at a much higher cost.
Hezbollah is another cowardly organization of losers and will do NOTHING, like Arabs and Muslims normally do.

maybe they want to drag Hezb and Iran into it, who knows, they are very desperate.
For now, Hezb is not needed.
Does HZ have the fire power to significantly damage Israel because so far hamas strikes have been pretty ineffective in dettering Israel.

Is this ummah only arabs? Cuz if you add all arab and non arab countries there will be much more stuff on that list, no?
There is no "ummah" but a bunch of illiterate masses controlled by western installed pimps like Erdogan, Sisi, Imran Khan and other assorted puppets. Then you wonder why Muslims are being humiliated and kicked like dogs by everyone. People who have no self respect deserve to be slaves.

Hamas armed wing says fired 137 rocket barrage at Ashkelon and Ashdod within 5 minutes.

Rocket sirens in Ashkelon once again.

School in central Gaza struck by Israeli jets.

Two Israelis killed in rocket strikes on Ashkelon, Hamas barrages now overwhelming the iron dome systems.

^^

This is official now. Good job Hamas.

Video of direct rocket hit on Ashdod (iron dome failed to intercept):

Hamas now hitting Ashkelon again.

I did not use to support Hamas with their rocket attacks but now I see that Palestinian people have no other choice. This is the only way you can reach Israel.

Muslim countries should supply Hamas and the PLO with ATGM's, shoulder mounted SAM's and tech to help guide rockets as well as increase the payload.

I am not well versed with military tech, anyone know if you can shoot down drones with manpads?

Only in fantasy world, no Arab or Muslim has the guts or basic self-respect to lift a finger in the defence of the oppressed Palestinians who have their land, lives, dignity and now children killed by indiscriminate Zionist bombings. 2 billion Muslim cowards are only good at killing each for Zionists. It is funny to read all the military "accom0lishments" of Pakistan, Turkey and Iran on this forum, when in reality 6 million parasitic Zionists are humiliating them every day. No wonder Islam is considered a joke, albeit a bad one. 2 billion Muslims bragging about their military while a bunch of Zionist scum kill them at will. If I were a Muslim, I would have hung my head in shame at such cowardice. The mullahs from Hezbollah and Iran come on the TV with bombast, but the cowards hide in bunkers when it hits the fan.

100% agree with this bit. We should hold them accountable. Every time such a thing happens Muslims all over the world rush to condemn Israel and the West who supports it. We should condemn our leaders instead.

Does HZ have the fire power to significantly damage Israel because so far hamas strikes have been pretty ineffective in dettering Israel.

HZ is more pragmatic than most people like to admit. They leave some flexibility for normal back-forth skirmishes.

However, if the occasion demands it, they have demonstrated in the past that they are not afraid to bring out the heavy weapons should it become necessary to ramp up the deterrence threshold against Israel.

I am not well versed with military tech, anyone know if you can shoot down drones with manpads?
if you can see them you can shoot them down. You can shoot them down even with AA guns if they are flying within range, the difficulty is seeing them, they're very small.

These comments are idiotic beyond belief. The Zionist military is armed to the teeth by the whole west and Russia, and you expect a small third rate organization in bankrupt Lebanon to take on the Zionists on its own. No wonder Muslims have the lowest IQ in the world.
Reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom