What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
E1WUfHmX0AYprWE

Pakistan has a fully intact SPICE-2000 jettisoned while Indians ran away on February 26th. Perhaps it could be sent to the Palestinians for reverse engineering.

Is there any reason Haifa hasn't been hit yet? Guesing that's HZ's area
Pakistan has a fully intact SPICE-2000 jettisoned while Indians ran away on February 26th. Perhaps it could be sent to the Palestinians for reverse engineering.

Better idea is to have somebody who knows what they're actually doing like China look at it and then we reverse engineer it based on that and give it to Gaza

whoa whoa whoa. Why is the nuclear option related.

Hezbollah knows it has no air defense and will operate accordingly. Iran cannot be seen getting involved directly at the anger of Europe and America

Cause Israel dont care. Its a tiny country and if Hezb fire its precise rockets/missiles at the air bases, then Israel is over in an all around war. So Israel will fire its Jericho before its over. This means every country, especially Iran, Syria and Lebanon, will be destroyed by nuclear waepons. So it is existencial that these Jericho missiles will be shot down in the beginning of their ballistic curve. If this is not possible cause of not enough SAMs there which can do that, then an attack of Hezb, what will bring Israel down after saturated by Hamas, will kill millions in Lebanon, Syria and in Iran.

That is why it is a proxy war by now. A possibility to improve the pressure on Israel would be to arm all the palestinians in the West Bank and in Golan and also let millions weaponized palestinians flooding in from Jordan with the goal to secure the Jericho missile bases. But i cant see this by now.

Hezbollah has been responding to zionist occupation and crimes continually, not only by fighting them whenever they stepped foot in Lebanon - and thereby completely neutralizing their sinister plans for that country, but also by providing all manner of assistance to Palestinian Resistance groups - from training to intelligence sharing and even noble martyrs such as shahid Fawzi Ayub.

Furthermore, there's kind of a self-defeating irony in your rhetoric question. Here's a Hezbollah member who was martyred after crossing the border to Occupied Palestine in order to confront the zionists, and you are implying that the same Hezbollah has been passive...? See the contradiction right there? If you wished to contrast Hezbollah's rank and file on the one hand and political leadership on the other, then be advised that you'd be quite alone in this endeavor, as nobody within Hezbollah sees it that way.

Now when it comes to how Hezbollah should react to this cowardly killing: as highlighted before, in the real world, war is not a matter of tit for tat strikes. Here's a few simple and well established facts you may have overlooked when asking that question:

- When a token Hamas member is assassinated by the zionists, Hamas never unleashes barrages of rockets on so-called Isra"el" either. Hamas reserves this sort of action to instances where zionist occupation forces commit significant, large scale and utterly provocative acts of violence against Palestinians, such as raiding the Al-Aqsa mosque during Ramadan prayers while expelling Palestinian civilians from their homes and then murdering 20 unarmed Palestinian protesters including 9 children. Not quite the same as the killing of a single Hamas member. And hence the perfectly natural, logical difference in the scale of Hamas's response to either type of incident.

Surely everyone will agree that Hezbollah is entitled to the same luxury which Hamas enjoys. Afterall, we don't want to discriminate nor apply double-standards between brothers in Resistance, do we.

- Let us now suppose the zionist apartheid regime decides to send its troops storm a mosque in south Lebanon, chase the mo'menin praying there, kick out dozens of Bent Jbeil residents from their homes and then shoot dead 9 south Lebanese children as well as 11 local adults... I think we both know what Hezbollah's reaction to this will be. Of course we do.

- But wait, isn't the so-called Isra"el"i regime occupying the entire land of Palestine save Gaza and West Bank? It sure is. This is as if the zionists were occupying the entirety of Lebanon except for some suburbs of Beirut and a handful of tiny districts... Again, what do you think Hezbollah's reaction under such circumstances would be? I'll stop right here, because I'm not going to step into the trap certain others seem to be susceptible of falling into, and I shall refrain from contrasting brothers in Resistance. Each deserve our respect, and any attempt to drive wedges between them or to portray them in opposition to each other merely serves the common enemy's interests.

Conclusion: no difference whatsoever between Hamas and Hezbollah in terms of their readiness, willingness and propensity to engage in the noble act of anti-zionist Resistance. None whatsoever. The two movements follow the same broad strategy, resort to armed retaliation under identical circumstances and so on. Both movements (one composed of Sunni Muslims, the other of Shia Muslims, a beautiful tandem of trans-confessional Islamic unity) are furthermore armed and militarily assisted by Islamic Iran (with Islamic Iran, and to a lesser extent Syria, being the only state actors to do so). Quite the commonalities if I'm asked.

Last edited:
Have there been any new attempts to hit Dimona since the Syrian missile incident?

Dayum man the Pakistani Youtube fake news is aiming for India's level of fake news and that in itself is a huge task to achieve but with stuff like this perhaps you can

I think it depends on how many SAMs are in Lebanon/Syria and if this SAMs can take out israeli Jericho nuclear missiles at start and if the owner of this SAMs have the will to take out this missiles, e.g. russia with its S-400 there. Iran also delivered Bavar 373 to Syria, but it is not clear to me if the new Bavar missile have enough range and how many Bavar 373 systems are in Syria. Syria for sure would fire its few S-200. This all have to be discussed, also bringing such long range SAM into Lebanon is to elaborate. And after all that is clear, then the decission will be made.

Sounds like the old example of killing a mosquito with a hammer!!

As G. Bush Senior was told in the 1992 elections: "It is the economy, stupid". I am not calling you stupid! I am just saying, what I had said above in my latest message: Bleed the First World enemy with cheap projectile launches for months from all sides with mobile launchers--as Hezbollah did in 2006. The Israelis harassed, terrorized another First World country--the Brits-- in the 1940s to make them leave. Today's Israelis are the yesterday's Brits in Palestine: A First World country which has a lot to lose if the mayhem continues.

The only neighbouring country Israal can defeat in conventionally conflict is Lebanon the rest are in imho stronger then Israel.. They are in no way position to make threat towards people when it comes to conventional military conflict.. They got ravished by Hamas for ffs.. I have never been fooled by Israel not once.. I never look for hype or reputation but rather means, habits, capabilities, culture, patriotism, economy, manpower etc etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom