What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like in the last barrage in Ashkelon, it’s becoming apparent the Israelis are getting degraded

Sounds like the old example of killing a mosquito with a hammer!!

As G. Bush Senior was told in the 1992 elections: "It is the economy, stupid". I am not calling you stupid! I am just saying, what I had said above in my latest message: Bleed the First World enemy with cheap projectile launches for months from all sides with mobile launchers--as Hezbollah did in 2006. The Israelis harassed, terrorized another First World country--the Brits-- in the 1940s to make them leave. Today's Israelis are the yesterday's Brits in Palestine: A First World country which has a lot to lose if the mayhem continues.

No. The correct saying is: "Its the death of 10th of millions, stupid!"

Economy doesnt matter if it is end game.

Fascinating story..I did not know about the initial deal of giving away of the Palestine by the Faisal. As they say : "apple does not fall far the from the tree"....Palestine and Palestinians betrayed so many times yet they bear the weight of struggle for all Muslims to this day...May God be with them.

Ameen

Cause Israel dont care. Its a tiny country and if Hezb fire its precise rockets/missiles at the air bases, then Israel is over in an all around war. So Israel will fire its Jericho before its over. This means every country, especially Iran, Syria and Lebanon, will be destroyed by neclear waepons. So it is existencial that these Jericho missiles will be shot down in the beginning of their ballistic curve. If this is not possible cause of not enough SAMs there which can do that, then an attack of Hezb, what will bring Israel down after saturated by Hamas, will kill millions in Lebanon, Syria and in Iran.

That is why it is a proxy war by now. A possibility to improve the pressure on Israel would be to arm all the palestinians in the West Bank and in Golan and also let millions weaponized palestinians flooding in from Jordan with the goal to secure the Jericho missile bases. But i cant see this by now.

Israel has no strategic depth so if Hamas/HZ fires first, they will have first movers advantage. Airbases and missile depot will be the first target of HZ to knock out their ability to retaliate right from the start. They have studied IDF behavior extensively for decades as well as US shock and awe in Iraq. HZ has enough missiles to overwhelm all Iron Domes simultaneously should they decide to go that route. A barrage like that would involve thousands of missiles over the course of an hour or two and would be unlike anything I have ever witnessed in my lifetime but that is what it will take to bring Iron Dome to its knees so the real targets can be hit while AD is knocked out. Either that or HZ could use missiles that are simply too fast for ID to intercept. HZ has some of those, but I am not sure how many.

Pakistan has a fully intact SPICE-2000 jettisoned while Indians ran away on February 26th. Perhaps it could be sent to the Palestinians for reverse engineering.
They need rockets small arms and anti-tank missiles.

Israelis struck 4 homes without warning, killing at least 6 children. Horrible photos coming out.

Edit: Now 10 Palestinians martyred, three families under rubble.

4 Israelis injured in previous rocket strike on Ashdod, one critically.

Rockets on Ashkelon and Ashdod in response now.

Lanat on Muslims Leaders if on Eid a day meant for celebration , Israel can kill Muslims in Holy mosque

What is the point of Egyptian Army ?
What is the point of Turkish Army ?
What is the point of Iranian Army ?
Pakistan is geographically far but still where is our Stance ?

Just to fight each other clearly they can't see the enemy in front called Israel

Beloved King of Jordan visits Israel , and in his fantastic French Language give out a fantastic speech about Modernization of Islam ?

When Syria was burning , Qater / UAE / Saudia were pointing towards Yamen ?

Let us see where they will point now ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom