What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so... But I am still doubtful... We still need more of a wake-up call before w en all the infighting BS!

One of the worst conspiracy theory I heard online was from an ex-muslim turned atheist who hate everything islam since he became atheist he was complaining that Nethanyu was secret undercover muslim and that he was doing this to guide people back to Islam and holy wars... bringing back a forgotten practice and tradition

Pakistan is in the front followed by Saudia Arabia. My guess is Gen Raheel Sharif and the Islamic Alliance force is being deployed .... soon.
Pakistan assures Saudi Arabia of 'unequivocal support' for Palestinian cause

Foreign ministers of both countries agree to continue close consultations and coordination on evolving situation

View attachment 743702

Lol... That "Islamic Alliance" headed by Saudis was designed defend the House of Saud and only kill other Muslims like Yemen.

They will never attack Israel!!!

Need a new alliance. Raheel Sharif needs to resign and come back home. Imran Khan needs to grow a backbone.

My comment wasn't targeted at you but the pathetic plight of all the Muslims... Which doesn't exclude me.

Turkey, Iran are perhaps the only two showing some guts here. Imran Khan of Pakistan needs to do more. He is too worried about IMF and world bank sanctions....

Yeah I can say that by far the worst part about being Pakistani is not seeing gov't stand up for these things. It never gets easier.

This is a mistake.
The longer this goes on , the better it is for Hamas. Everyday the situation is getting worse of Israel which indicates why they might be interested in ceasefire

It is a trick, they want Hamas to lay low and do another massive strike tonight. Yesterday they calmed down for two hours and suddenly did 120 airstrikes in northern Gaza. During this strikes they tried targeting a Hamas military commander but he survived.

One of the worst conspiracy theory I heard online was from an ex-muslim turned atheist who hate everything islam since he became atheist he was complaining that Nethanyu was secret undercover muslim and that he was doing this to guide people back to Islam and holy wars... bringing back a forgotten practice and tradition

Conspiracy theorists live in their own world of illusions and delusions. You cannot have a rational conversation with them.

If you can do this kind of video editing, please make similar work, with simple English explanations. We need to strangle the other party by circulating more and more this type of content on social media. The hypocritical attitude of the international press and and the style that legitimized the massacres should take back step!

Yeah I can say that by far the worst part about being Pakistani is not seeing gov't stand up for these things. It never gets easier.

We equate economic prowess to fighting capabilities. Without realizing, that standing up against oppression with be supported by the "Bank of Allah" an not the World Bank.

Any action to back up those words?
Palestinians are alone except for protestors....for now at least.

Seems like a member of Hezbollah was martyred on the border recently

My heart says that this time Zionists will not get away with the murder of Palestinians.

They are going to get bitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom