What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean at this point Hamas has nothing to lose by rejecting ceasefire. This is what Hamas was made for, they have like 10-15K rockets left and there is no way Israel can get rid of those without a messy ground invasion. Airstrikes alone will not get rid of those rockets, this should be obvious to everyone by now. Gaza is in ruins, Hamas has nothing to lose by causing as much damage as they can.
It all depends on internal pressure. Are Gazans wishing for blood or are they wishing for peace .

OIC is useless entity in my opinion...I sincerely hope somewhere someone is thinking about creating a THINK TANK comprised of few Islamic Countries with the salient features of the Policy should be something like this (in my dreams BTW):

1. There will be no compromise in providing an unabated support militarily, financially, and humanitarian to ANY muslim country attacked by any non-Muslim Country

2. All natural resources assets of the member Countries and other Muslim Countries shall be protected at ALL costs.

3. Major focus shall be given to promote scientific education therefore to catch and then compete with the advancement of non Muslim Countries in the world.

4. Where ever and whenever possible new trade ventures shall be envisioned and established between the muslim countries.

5. A close check on subversive activities shall be carried out at all times from a non member country or countries to undermine the current and future projects.

6. A special group of top intellectuals is created whose sole purpose is to provide inputs on research in the fields of education and innovation. Note this group is also facilitated by top Islamic research scholars so that benefits from Islamic knowledge is utilized.

I can go on and on but you get the picture...
Brother that's a pipe dream of every Muslim to see some Muslim unity & Muslim UMMAH together but Our Prophet told us that close to Qaymat Muslims will be divided and forget the way.
Nations get the leaders they deserve, Muslim Ummah went to sleep and we choose the leaders who only look for the riches of this world. Nothing good has come out of it nor will in future.
KSA & IRAN are too divided and splitting Muslim countries more so they can get more influence

Its a good time to sleep, Muslim ummah needs more sleep

Are they saying 'labayka ya nasrallah' ? In the first video?

Sure thing, brother. The protesters at the border between Lebanon and Occupied Palestine (since in legitimate terms, there is no such thing as "Israel", we should adapt our linguistic usage accordingly), are mostly members of Hezbollah, in other words Shia Muslim mujahidin who pledge allegiance to the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution, seyyed 'Ali Khāmenei (modda zella al-' āli) and are ready for sacrifice in the path of Allāh s.w.t. and in support of the mustaz'afin.

And so by Allāh s.w.t.'s will, the first non-Palestinian shahid of the 2021 zionist aggression on Palestine, Mohamed Tahan, is a Shia Muslim and a staunch follower of Wilayat ul-Faghih. He is the very embodiment of the pan-Islamic ideology of Shia-Sunni unity and brotherhood relentlessly promoted by Imam Ruhollāh Khomeini (rahmatAllāh 'alayhā) and continued by his heir, hazrate āghā Khāmenei (modda zella al-' āli). May Mohamed Tahan's martyrdom be accepted by God, side by side with his many martyred Palestinian brothers.

Today Israeli hands are tied by the higher court of justice. With a new, all right wing government, this court would either be reformed or allout removed
Hopefully, some permanent solution comes out. .

My heart says that this time Zionists will not get away with the murder of Palestinians.

They are going to get bitten.
The tide of public opinion in the lead enabler itself, the US, is beginning to shift. The fact that the internet and social media has allowed the proliferation of undeniable video proof of Israeli evil is helping undermine Zionist control of the narrative.

It all depends on internal pressure. Are Gazans wishing for blood or are they wishing for peace .

The honest answer is both. Half of the people want blood and other half want peace.

The tide of public opinion in the lead enabler itself, the US, is beginning to shift. The fact that the internet and social media has allowed the proliferation of undeniable video proof of Israeli evil is helping undermine Zionist control of the narrative.

Yeah actually today was the first time where I saw people in US said that instead of conditioning aid to Israel, US should END aid to Israel.

This is a great development

Breaking: 1 Palestinian killed, others injured in most recent Israeli strike on apartment room in Gaza city.

Every Palestinian account I am seeing only shows determination - more importantly, it’s spreading to the young arabs elsewhere. Social media has broken the Israeli media control pretty bad.

Yeah normally I say social media is cancer but I will make an exception here.

Increasing awareness of Gaza atrocities is correct use of social media

I mean at this point Hamas has nothing to lose by rejecting ceasefire. This is what Hamas was made for, they have like 10-15K rockets left and there is no way Israel can get rid of those without a messy ground invasion. Airstrikes alone will not get rid of those rockets, this should be obvious to everyone by now. Gaza is in ruins, Hamas has nothing to lose by causing as much damage as they can.
It is easy to say when you are far and your family is safe.
First, you need internal support then you need resources and need a somewhat supply chain. Do they have that it's not unlimited while for ISRAEL it is unlimited.
The best thing is Compared to IRON Doom these are cheap so in the end whose stock will finish first, Currently, Israel has received some damage but it is at a very acceptable rate which Media can spin but let's say if the damage suddenly jumps to half or to 1 on 1 level things will go far more worse for Palestinian civilians as they have no protection from AIR or LAND or SEA.
We need some sort of intervention from OIC if not by UN by actual Boots on GROUND for PEACEKEEPING mission, time of statements has long gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom