What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Palestinian account I am seeing only shows determination - more importantly, it’s spreading to the young arabs elsewhere. Social media has broken the Israeli media control pretty bad.

Hopefully it's a unifying voice in the long run.
In all honesty, a joint military force is needed to be sent to Gaza and West Bank to counter Israeli's this 70+ conflict has gone on for far to long, and the West is more to blame than the Israeli's at this point.

Hamas official tells Mayadeen there has no progress in ceasefire talks. Meaning Israel rejected to end expulsion of Palestinians from East Jerusalem. US must get involved and guarantee there will be no displacement. US cannot continue supporting displacement of Palestinian people.

Things are completely out of control in the city of al-Ludd. Police and troops are now trying to save their own life. I've seen some videos. If I post it here I can get banned forever. @Falcon29 Bro could you confirm this?

Yes, clashes are intense and ongoing, but I think the injuries on Israeli Arab side, I will look. There are clashes all over Palestine. News keeps coming out, it's hard to keep up.

Why did all the LS's get knocked out? RT down, AJ down? WTF?

Rockets at Ofakim, Sderot and Southern Negev, Beer Sheva moments ago:
E1XgHuBXIAMdXpQ

Its a good time to sleep, Muslim ummah needs more sleep

Sometimes I just wonder is there a defect in our DNA which makes us so stupid at times to NOT see the designs of our enemy and NOT to forget our differences in the wake of the challenges we are facing today ... there MUST be something strange going on here...

Yeah normally I say social media is cancer but I will make an exception here.

Increasing awareness of Gaza atrocities is correct use of social media
We need much more activity from Muslim countries on Youtube, Twitter & Facebook especially media to raise awareness on what's actually happening

Sometimes I just wonder is there a defect in our DNA which makes us so stupid at times to NOT see the designs of our enemy and NOT to forget our differences in the wake of the challenges we are facing today ... there MUST be something strange going on here...
At the core we are greedy human beings who love this world so much

Sad but true.................... :(

Rockets now at Ashkelon and Ashdod, both Hamas and PIJ firing barrages.

@Hakikat ve Hikmet Days of these fighters of Allah are gone, my brother.
Lions lead by sheep cant fight this is where all Muslim UMMAH stands.
We don't feel the pain of our brothers it shows how dead we actually are.
If we cant even feel the pain in our own body how can we fight it.

Its close Jordanians cross the border. Hope they do so, no one can stop us after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom