What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran embraced retardness. Look at the state of the country. With all the oil/gas wealth Iran could have been the South Korea of West Asia.
Well you just live once. you can choose to live in dignity and fight for valuable things or choose to import thousands of slavic prostitutes and become addicted to food,drugs and being a puppet etc

Everyone has a choice

And consistent with my belief in self interest I am glad Pakistan will adopt a pragmatic, self interest driven policy designed to massage the masses but not do anything that might entail a reaction from the west. This is the smart and right thing to do. Without doubt this is eactly what Pakistan, Turkey, UAE, Saudia will do.

On the contrary Iranians will continue to do the dumb thing. So they contnue being sanctioned. I guess there is no chance of cheap gas and oil from you Iraniam neighbours eh???
There was a chance of cheap oil and gas from us. But you were too dumb to take the opportunity. Instead, you bowed down to the US/Saudi pressure and canceled the Iran-Pakistan pipe-line. Such a pity!

And consistent with my belief in self interest I am glad Pakistan will adopt a pragmatic, self interest driven policy designed to massage the masses but not do anything that might entail a reaction from the west. This is the smart and right thing to do. Without doubt this is eactly what Pakistan, Turkey, UAE, Saudia will do.

On the contrary Iranians will continue to do the dumb thing. So they contnue being sanctioned. I guess there is no chance of cheap gas and oil from you Iraniam neighbours eh???

If Pakistan keeps trying not to anger the west, we will be at the IMF for the the rest of our life. I don't want to live like that.

Making Pakistan a sovereign country that is not afraid to be sanctioned is how this country will actually achieve something great. Look at China, arguably the next superpower, they are sanctioned because they have become the best.

Sanctions are a badge of honor, if you have done anything worth doing, you will be sanctioned by US. This is obvious to anyone with a pulse.

Do you know what's odd? When the Irish Catholics and Northern Irish Protestants signed their peace accords a few decades back each promptly took opposite sides in the Israel-Palestine conflict. Why do you think they did that? Neither side had any stake in it.
Do you know what’s even odder? The inability to accept what zionists are doing is pure evil - lowest form of human - what can you say about people that do this?

Bro, these are not sources, they take what the IDF claims and repeat them. These news orgs. Have no on the ground research capability right now to prove it. This is what you call psy ops.
Time will tell if it is true
I'm a soldier myself, I know it's true. Our army is celebrating.
Do you know what’s even odder? The inability to accept what zionists are doing is pure evil - lowest form of human - what can you say about people that do this?

You did the same thing not long ago, in my city actually.

Hamas and PIJ have hit strategic locations so far for those wondering. That does not mean Israel is on verge of collapse, but here are the ones hit so far:

1.) Oil tanker in Ashkelon (this was on fire all day on the second day of conflict and everyone saw it)
2.) Natural gas installations offshore (went out of commission on day 3)
3.) Powerplant in Beer Sheva (electricity out in some areas)
4.) Iron dome radars and batteries near Gaza, they successfully hit one battery
5.) Hatzeream airbase in Beer Sheva
6.) Kerem Shalom and Nahal Oz military bases near Gaza (empty of troops at the moment)
7.) Ben Gurion airport and one hit on Ramon airport
8.) Two IDF jeeps with anti tank missiles
9.) 8 total Israeli casualties

^^

They are doing much better than in the past, does not mean they can defeat Israel. But, Israeli's are used to feeling invincible and usually did not even suffer a damaged home in past assaults on Gaza.

Not a subscriber so I cannot prove that this is another PsyOps ... I meant another news article lol

Don't take those reports seriously, it's Israeli propaganda. Palestinian soldiers were on alert for ground invasion since day 1 of the conflict, they do not look at media reports to determine if ground invasion happens or not, they are on the ground themselves. They got faulty intelligence on cross border op and tunnel locations and started bombing roads in the northern area. They also bombed many buildings. They try to twist into a fake victory for domestic consumption.

Hamas and PIJ have hit strategic locations so far for those wondering. That does not mean Israel is on verge of collapse, but here are the ones hit so far:

1.) Oil tanker in Ashkelon (this was on fire all day on the second day of conflict and everyone saw it)
2.) Natural gas installations offshore (went out of commission on day 3)
3.) Powerplant in Beer Sheva (electricity out in some areas)
4.) Iron dome radars and batteries near Gaza, they successfully hit one battery
5.) Hatzeream airbase in Beer Sheva
6.) Kerem Shalom and Nahal Oz military bases near Gaza (empty of troops at the moment)
7.) Ben Gurion airport and one hit on Ramon airport
8.) Two IDF jeeps with anti tank missiles
9.) 8 total Israeli casualties

^^

They are doing much better than in the past, does not mean they can defeat Israel. But, Israeli's are used to feeling invincible and usually did not even suffer a damaged home in past assaults on Gaza.

Don't take those reports seriously, it's Israeli propaganda. Palestinian soldiers were on alert for ground invasion since day 1 of the conflict, they do not look at media reports to determine if ground invasion happens or not, they are on the ground themselves. They got faulty intelligence on cross border op and tunnel locations and started bombing roads in the northern area. They also bombed many buildings. They try to twist into a fake victory for domestic consumption.

Do you have any info on what exactly they hit on Hatzerim/Nevatim airbase and Ben Gurion/Ramon airport? Was it runway hit or infrastructure hit?

Learn what from Iran? Do you know that collateral damage is not accepted/allowed in the deen of Masoomeen (as)? And Iran is aware of it. Hitting Israel is not an achievement, coming out alive after hitting them hard will be.

He doesn't realize Pakistani military and ISI - with their support to the Afghans Pashtuns - defeated 2 superpowers (USSR & NATO) when the rest of Muslims were sitting around with their hands. There were financial support from the Gulf Arabs in the initial Pakistan/Afghan victory against the USSR, but the bleeding was done by Afghanis with of course the training and arming from the Pakistani military and ISI.

Today, the same Pakistan and Afghan Pashtuns are on the verge of a major military victory over the other superpower (NATO).

So for some, I question why they never see the bigger picture. Some would've wished Iraq, Libya, or Somalia were next to Pakistan when we were all invaded.

Israel is also an extension of the same powers that the Pakistanis and Afghans have defeated twice. And make no mistake about it, no nation who has invaded Afghan has ever came out the same again. The crumbling of the World of Freemasonry (or Gog and Magog) has already started in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom