What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats just subjective as morality is completely subjective based on peoples culture and experiences. Doesn't change the fact that the world doesn't need to be nuked because a palestinian got bombed by an Israeli.

This 'muslim arabs getting the nuke' is probably the only thing that the UNSC will come together to prevent.

I don't want the world nuked. I said muslim democracies should all get some to prevent this horror.

UNSC would not get a say. Turkey etc should acknowledge this position and transfer of tech from Pakistan should start. And Pak should be paid trillions for this.

UNSC could end the world in response or accept it. But any nuclear threat should no be an obstacle to this pursuit.

If they have it they would definitely have threatened Israel/Iran with it by now. But thats your opinion so i wont say anymore.

lol why would they threat it with anyone? That is just dumb and revealing that they have it after signing the treaty of not having.. It is only for last resort use.. They even said it publically we can declare ourselves nuclear power overnight.. CIA knows this and everyone kinda knows this

Words mean nothing without evidence. They should release the videos of targeting those underground tunnels and the dead bodies. All we have seen so far is the destruction of residential buildings and targeting civilian areas in open space, all in desperate attempts at collective punishment.
I guess you haven't seen the western media disinformation campaign. All prominent news agencies reported the news of a ground invasion to Gaza (which never happened) and it was the biggest highlight.

After "few hours" IDF chief intimated that, the ground invasion is not on their plans right now, but is just an option.🙃

One thing people talking about is right, Palestinians are all alone (minus Iran, Qt maybe), neither west nor the Middle East is on their side.

Do you think the world will sit quiet if all Palestinians are exterminated by Israelis?

Most likely yes in the current circumstances

As long as Hamas fires rockets into Israel, Israel has successfully changed the narrative to how Hamas is firing unguided rockets into Israeli civilians. There is no military solution here from Palestinians. The stubbornness and ego is mind blowing.

The only reason Israelis are showing restraint here and focusing on pinpoint strikes is because of the international repercussions. If that restraint is let loose, the buildings they are knocking down won't be getting prior warnings to evacuate and would simply by facing a bunker buster.

Palestinian are using simple home made rocket contrary to Israelis hi-tech iron dome system . unless US resupply Israeli with more missile and Palestinian can retain their stock of rocket, Israelis will start getting the real pain .
Shame hezbullah with their 10s of 1000s are not joining in...it would stretch the nazis. Especially targeting oils refineries. Airports airbases nuclear power plants. Naval bases and just buildings. Isreals weakness is its inability to take casualties
But they complain when nazis did this to them yet they have become nazis

Jordanian protestors passed police barrier, on way to Israel border

Protestors in Jordan have managed to pass police borders and are approaching the border with Israel, N12 news reported on Friday.

Shame hezbullah with their 10s of 1000s are not joining in...it would stretch the nazis. Especially targeting oils refineries. Airports airbases nuclear power plants. Naval bases and just buildings. Isreals weakness is its inability to take casualties

But they complain when nazis did this to them yet they have become nazis

Somehow Hamas needs to empty entire Iron Dome arsenal as quickly as it can.

If Iron Dome runs out of missiles for 5 hours, even 5 hours will be enough for Hamas to destroy every city in Israel as then Israel will have no Iron Dome to protect them during those 5 hours. Israeli casualties will skyrocket just like Gaza without an operational Iron Dome. That must be the goal of Hamas.

Hamas needs to focus on doing more of these barrages until Iron Dome missiles run out. It is a winnable situation, Israel has a limited number of these missiles and they cannot be made quickly. It will also impose severe economic difficulties on IDF and there will come some point where they will no longer be able to keep buying more ID missiles and ask for ceasefire.

h8oogc63h2z61.jpg
If the consciences was extinct, no technology can prevent from perishing.

Where are all these overrating Israel in the last 2 years? I was laughed at for simply speaking reality. I am experienced and I know this things. I rated Israel perfectly prior to this incident. I even said Assad's syria which is the weakest country in the region due to going thru 10 years war can overrun Israel without breaking a sweat.. Forget about Jordan, Tunisia, Azerbaijan, UAE, etc etc... I even said the Iron dome was a fraud before it was exposed..

Understanding the Israelis is quite easy and someone has to learn how to separate things that are just not possible in a conventional war all the things claimed was just not realistic. If their airforce is grounded they are done for which all state actors can do taking it out of air... They don't have the manpower and their Iron dome is failure once it gets depleted it is completely gone. They will have to clash with a conventional army which they will lose to 10/1 and they will lose to every state actor in the region except for Lebanon..

Last edited:
Somehow Hamas needs to empty entire Iron Dome arsenal as quickly as it can.

If Iron Dome runs out of missiles for 5 hours, even 5 hours will be enough for Hamas to destroy every city in Israel as then Israel will have no Iron Dome to protect them during those 5 hours. Israeli casualties will skyrocket just like Gaza without an operational Iron Dome. That must be the goal of Hamas.

Hamas needs to focus on doing more of these barrages until Iron Dome missiles run out. It is a winnable situation, Israel has a limited number of these missiles and they cannot be made quickly. It will also impose severe economic difficulties on IDF and there will come some point where they will no longer be able to keep buying more ID missiles and ask for ceasefire.
Hamas needs serious outside support man. Meanwhile Iran is calling for unity of Muslims against Israeli crimes. Sad days in the history of mankind.

It is psychological game that the Israelis are playing. They want to claim the mass civilian casualties that they are causing in Gaza as resistance fighters' casualties. An army of ragtag militia like the Hamas, Islamic Jihad and others don't need to place huge forces in one one area; and in a ground invasion, they wouldn't be running to bunkers; they would be in their tunnels, getting ready to engage with the enemy. Why would the guys the firing the Kornet ATGM, bazooka, pkm, and other weapons in order to engage with the IOF need be hunkering in bunkers/ The claims in the story make no sense to me.

What’s this video he is taking about? Their is such use of a kornet against a merkava with trophy in real combat ? I don’t recall this
Here is a video about Trophy System .
But I watched a short video on another forum , mentioning 'Trophy system ' in action .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom