What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking palestine back would not mean such atrocities would have to implemented on the jews. They might stay and be good citizens or go back to wherever they came from. but this is a very long term perspective.

Israeli so called nuclear option is totally and utterly useless. They can bomb the whole muslim world. They can kill 1 billion people, 1.5 billion people but in 50 to 100 years this embers will recover. nations will rise again. But they wont. If they start a nuclear armageddon, the whole world that is left will chase them down.

They are not that stupid.

Obviously the only way to prevent them even thinking about this is for the oppressed people of earth to develop nukes. Without nukes this will keep happening and that little boy running after his dead father will continue to suffer with more and more such little boys.

Every democratic muslim nation needs nukes yesterday. Turkey, Indonesia etc. to stop this heartless slaughter. Either that or move the palestinians to somewhere safe until the nukes are ready.
I think its better if we remove nukes from the world rather then creating more nukes. If 20more countries get nukes then the chances of its use will increase substantially. We need US and Russia to dismantle all their nukes while forcing Israel to do the same.

I think its better if we remove nukes from the world rather then creating more nukes. If 20more countries get nukes then the chances of its use will increase substantially. We need US and Russia to dismantle all their nukes while forcing Israel to do the same.

If the world has to burn then let it burn but there is no trust in the common good between people so everyone has to ensure his own security that is where nukes come into the picture..

I disagree. its the only way to peace and justice. We currently live in world where innocents are killed without any consequence. Nukes will either make the world more just or it will be no great loss if such a world is brought down.

Words mean nothing without evidence. They should release the videos of targeting those underground tunnels and the dead bodies. All we have seen so far is the destruction of residential buildings and targeting civilian areas in open space, all in desperate attempts at collective punishment.

These caves are deep into the earth not even an asteriod could undo them let alone bombs

I disagree. its the only way to peace and justice. We currently live in world where innocents are killed without any consequence. Nukes will either make the world more just or it will be no great loss if such a world is brought down.
A few dozen lives is nothing compared to billions of lives. Its like saying a city should be destroyed because there is a single murderer in there.

h8oogc63h2z61.jpg

These caves are deep into the earth not even an asteriod could undo them let alone bombs
They can hit the entrances and bury them alive. It all depends on what they have inside those tunnels. If they have construction equipment, food and electricity, these tunnels should be able to sustain life and military activity in very hard conditions. But it's just propaganda. Israelis chickened out and now they're saving face by spreading false propaganda.

What happened to the ground invasion? Did they change their minds?
It was a bluff. They chickened out as predicted and disreputed themselves even more. It was all about increasing their firepower for more collective punishment and state terrorism against Palestinian civilians. Now they're saying that it was a trick to find Hamas underground tunnels. LOL

A few dozen lives is nothing compared to billions of lives. Its like saying a city should be destroyed because there is a single murderer in there.

Exactly.. Some men just wanna see the world burn.. That quote applies to me. I don't care about the worlds existence or whether it vanishes but what I care about is that I live life however I please to live life if anyone gets in mixed with that.. I would destroy the whole world in a blink of an eye.. I am firm believer of the ''protect yourself at all times'' phrase the ref always narrates before a boxing match starts..

Last edited:

no its not, Its like saying a city that permits the murder of innocents is a city not worth saving.

Suspicious timing:

I know right, I saw this earlier and was about to post it myself

Allegedly it was because Lebanon could not pay for it but why are they suddenly doing it now

no its not, Its like saying a city that permits the murder of innocents is a city not worth saving.
Thats just subjective as morality is completely subjective based on peoples culture and experiences. Doesn't change the fact that the world doesn't need to be nuked because a palestinian got bombed by an Israeli.

This 'muslim arabs getting the nuke' is probably the only thing that the UNSC will come together to prevent.

Thats just subjective as morality is completely subjective based on peoples culture and experiences. Doesn't change the fact that the world doesn't need to be nuked because a palestinian got bombed by an Israeli.

This 'muslim arabs getting the nuke' is probably the only thing that the UNSC will come together to prevent.

They already have it.. They just didn't go public about it but make no mistake they have it.. They don't claim to having it to avoid UNSC, sanctions and all that nonsense but still having it

They already have it.. They just didn't go public about it but make no mistake they have it.. They don't claim to having it to avoid UNSC, sanctions and all that nonsense but still having it
If they have it they would definitely have threatened Israel/Iran with it by now. But thats your opinion so i wont say anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom