What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran can’t provide such “on spot”. You also need to know that these rockets are made IN Gaza.

Really? I learnt on this thread that Hamas was provided with the gadgets by some outside forces?

What is the Israeli goal in invading? Are they going to annex parts of Gaza?
They have no plans. If Netanyahu was genuine he would invade and topple the Hamas leadership and establish military control over the Gaza strip.. Effectively ending the rocket attacks and "terror". But they need the Gaza strip... Netanyahu needs it to cling to power. Israelis are toying with Hamas.

Really? I learnt on this thread that Hamas was provided with the gadgets by some outside forces?
Not nessiaarily. Maybe some components that cannot be produced inside the prison. But outside assistance was provided and training and technical know how to produce their own munitions. I believe one of Hamases lead engineers is in Tehran

Israel is gonna take some heavy casualities this is what Hamas intially wanted ground engagement... The bunkers, ATGMs, and sniper will come handy.. Expect high Israeli casualities the place is labyrinth.. They are running into a fortified frontline who will stand to the last man.. A meatgrinder guaraanteed
Not enough snipers. They need a lot more anti material rifles and make it count

For those of you who are religious [Muslims] and pious what is the duty of Muslims if they see their fellow umma being massacred? Is there any obligation or requirement? Input on this would be very appreciated.

So when I was telling people here that Palestinians need some Hikmat before throwing everything they have onto Israelis, people were criticizing me.

Cheerleaders were very happy about small rockets provided by rag tag armies, and were thinking Palestinians will somehow inflict heavy damage to Israel. With every rocket impact on the road, on the side of a restaurant, in an open ground, they were clapping like Israel has somehow finished.

How about now when we are seeing so many of our brethren/ sisters/ children dead, buildings razed, properties looted etc.?
The Palestinians can't change anything at this moment. Neither can any of the neighboring Arab states. But as Netanyahu said......this is only the beginning for the other side as well, IMO. The only thing the whole region agrees on is dislike for recent Israeli actions. USA shadow in the region is declining. Turkey and KSA are both processing life after the USA. The rest of the region will start crunching this as well. That will not be good for Israel, IMO.

For those of you who are religious [Muslims] and pious what is the duty of Muslims if they see their fellow umma being massacred? Is there any obligation or requirement? Input on this would be very appreciated.

Yes there is a requirement

It is to set the occupation ablaze and right now Iran is doing that

One and only objective: To check how many dead Palestinians will wake the Muslims up from deep slumber.

Palestinians are victim of good terrorists aka hamas!

BTW,,, this drama is all about Iran's nuclear deal, where in Biden /Kamala are fully on board.
Very soon world will see US tumbling on sanctions, and endingup with concessions on Iran's nuclear business.
Hope you will not be missing in action when my narrative will be proven correct, as always.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom